Estero Island Beach Club

Fort Myers Beach, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Estero Island Beach Club

Fort Myers Beach, Florida

By andrewk57 Dec 13, 2007

This is a fantastic resorts, have been going there for nearly 20 years. My Grandparents started taking me and I still can't find a better place to be in Florida. It has something for everyone, beach activities, lazy poolside days, wonderful beach walks and night life on the island.

By zeeman Sep 23, 2003

By lw Apr 19, 2003

For us without a doubt, the best place on the beach to stay. Helpful and friendly staff. Convenient within walking distance to many restaurants and shopping. Have been regular renters and this place is ideal. Would not go anywhere else.

By adam1621 Mar 11, 2003

The rooms and pool area's were clean and well taken care of. I have stayed there with my parents for 2 years and I'm going down there in 9 days again and we have enjoyed it alot there.

By bglasa Jan 12, 2003

A great resort - non pretentious, clean, well managed, comfortable, and steps away from the center of the "action". Two well- maintained pools, a whirlpool, and plenty of sugar sand beach make this a great place for anyone wanting to soak up the sun and water without being fussed over. Plenty of gas barbeques to make grillin' and chillin' at sunset by the pool a special time. There might be fancier places up and down the beach, but there are none better!