MountainLoft Resort

Timeshare reviews at MountainLoft Resort

Gatlinburg, Tennessee

By mikek288 May 26, 2016
    By rentmyweek Jul 11, 2012

A fantastic resort. We stay there nearly every October. Close to the Smoky Mtn Park, restaurants, and easy access to Pigeon Forge for shows and even more restaurants. A bypass lets you avoid the Gatlinburg traffic if you want. We love corky's, Huck Finns, and all the pancake places. The staff is very helpful and can book shows and all types of events. Free WiFi and events for adults and kids. Parking is easy and right at the buildings. Groceries are less than a mile away.

By teresas64 Updated Jan 29, 2010

I am an owner at this resort and have enjoyed every vist for over 10 years now! Never had a stay that wasn't wonderful - summer, fall or winter! Gatlinburg offers so many different things to do no matter what season you visit. The local crafts are my favorite and the history of Cades Cove can't be beat! As for the resort itself - I love the location. Above the hustle and bustle and traffic of the shopping district and once you learn the 'back-roads', you can get anywhere without ever going through the red-light district of downtown Gatlinburg! I own a Deluxe Villa in one of the high rise buildings - has a jaccuzi tub, seperate shower, two vanties and washer/dryer combo. Master bedroom is large with plenty of room and opens right onto the deck with a great view of the mountains! Very private for quite evening on the patio. Overlooks the pool for watching children and has a great playground for younger children. You should definitely give the resort activities a try. They always have great things to do for children and adults from massages to crafts! I love the resort and never trade out - unless to trade to a different season.

By sandrar144 Jan 24, 2008

We stayed in a 1 bedroom in Sept.2007 . The unit was vey clean and well kept except the sofa was not very comfortable for seating. About a mile or two away is Food City for groceries. The view from ou balcony was the woods.We didn't have view of the mountains except from the parking lot but we did see Wild Turkeys a couple of mornings from the balcony. All in all it is a nice place to stay.

By swamper53 Sep 18, 2007

We stayed here in the middle of Aug. The weather was very HOT. We stayed in a 2 bedroom, that sleeps 6. 2 of the 6 were little children, so we brought along an air mattress to set up in MB. as not to wake them up early in the morning from sleepin on the sofa bed. Worked out great. The resort is very nice, and the grounds were very clean. The unit is a little worn and could use some painting inside and replace the carpet or at least clean it better. We had enough room for all of us though.

You are close enough to town, where it does not take very long to get to driving, but yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle. Very pretty at night with the lights and very quiet. We enjoyed the resort. Everyone was very helpful with all questions. There will be messages on your phone everyday, that is pretty annoying. (We had a whole weeks worth to erase when we got there) Its about the activities going on or not going on. We would stay there again, if I was ever to go to Gatlinberg again.

By lynnm101 Updated Nov 15, 2006

I have stayed at Mt. Loft a few times. I Loved It. The condos are beautiful and the one's I stayed in had beautiful views. Very Clean and the staff was always there to help when asked. Will stay here again!!!

By ronald118 Aug 10, 2005

We have traded into MtLoft several times. Nicely managed and the units provide a high degree of privacy.

This resort is pure Smokey MTS. If your vacation is to enjoy nature and beauty, this is the resort to visit.

Nice location. Management team performs well. We have stayed a several Gatlingburg resorts and this is one of the nicest.

By deborah394 Aug 8, 2004

Lovely resort. The chalets are cozy and comfortable. The staff are friendly and ready to please. Located directly across from the national park. Request a mountainview- if it's important to you.

By jeffeckel Updated May 24, 2004

Fantastic! Clean, beautiful setting in the mountains. We stayed in unit 103 which is a 3 bedroom chalet. Very quiet, and a wonderful trip. I highly recomend!

By sasi911 Jan 29, 2004

I had anticipated a great time at this resort and called for 3 months and finally was able to book a room there Rm#817. was a horrible experience. 1st there was a nice lady complaining about the gym equipement being out during her stay. The additude of the reseptionist was a dont care as she made that woman feel she shopuld not request help. When I attempted to use my shower spa...these little blac l things came out. and maintenance was un able to fix the problem. I noted that a guest who I met there was filthy after laying on the sauna bench...It was very nasty so that I did not use it any futher , was not hot either....there were wonderful donuts at the guest meeting though but I felt the whole resort was really over-rated. I dont know how the 2 bedrooms were but the unit I was in was ok except that when the maintenance washed and tried to clear the bath...she mentioned how the same event had happened to other people and units

By sem Jan 12, 2003

we stayed here in Sept. We were in a unit like the photo. It was beautiful, clean, well appointed. The area was nice, lots to do. This was one of the nicest timeshare units we have stayed in. The clubhouse was within walking distance of the units, but lots of units were not.