Report Abuse

Re: Selling Diamond Resorts Timeshare

to alexm168: Read my prior post written in 2011 in this thread. These are the steps I took to resolve complaints I had against this timeshare company: 1. file a complaint with the better business bureau 2. File a complaint with the Nevada State Attorney General, the state in which Diamond home offices are located; 3. File a complaint with your state and federal legislators 4. File a complaint with the Nevada real estate licensing agency. Thanks to the Internet, it's easy to file complaints online or at least find their fax or physical address to send the complaints to. Then I sent copies of all of the complaint letters I had filed with the above 4 listed entities to the TC company via the generic contact form they had on their website. Sound like a lot of work? You bet it was but it's the only way I was able to get Diamond to pay any attention to my requests. If I have to go through this process again I would think about taking the additional step of writing a letter to various news entities letting them know how opaque and uncooperative this particular timeshare company. You can not go it alone when trying to get a response from a timeshare company. You must get local, state and federal authorities involved before the TC company will do anything.