Report Abuse

Selling Diamond Resorts Timeshare

Would you happen to have copies (templates) and adresses of these places so I can mail in my complaints? Did you ever sell? Did you get most of your money back? [Q=louiseb11] I no longer have the forms because my deal fell through. I can tell you that the way I got Diamond to send me the forms initially is by taking these steps: 1. file a complaint with the better business bureau 2. File a complaint with the Nevada State Attorney General, the state in which Diamond home offices are located; 3. File a complaint with state and federal legislators 4. File a complaint with the Nevada real estate licensing agency Then I notified Diamond of my actions via the generic contact form they had on their website. Sound like a lot of work? You bet it was but it's the only way I was able to get Diamond to pay any attention to my requests. If I have to go through this process again I would think about taking the additional step of writing a letter to various news entities letting them know how opaque and uncooperative this particular timeshare company is when buyers are trying desperately to sell their timeshare.[/Q]