Report Abuse

Re: Selling Diamond Resorts Timeshare

[Q=williamc728] I used to own 4 timeshares and got rid of all of them. At the beginning it was all fun using points or weeks and booking at resorts around the globe. It seemed to be a pretty good idea, however as time passed the fees kept creeping up with no sight at end that this was going to ever stop. I was threatened once to be taken to court, etc. It wasn't until I did my research on the internet that I found an organization who was willing to accept my timeshare as a donation, in turn they were going to send me a voucher or certificate for a tax write-off in the amount of 5,000 dollars. It worked like a charm and I have never looked back. The title/escrow/company involved was Trejesto title transfers. Nowadays, when going on vacation around the world, I use websites such as www.homeaway.com in which I can stay in places a lot cheaper of what I use to pay using the timeshare which included fees such as + maintenance fees + exchanges fees+ annual membership fees and in some instances even resort fees at check-in. It is true that in order to donate these timeshares I had to fork-out about 700 dollars (500 dollars to the donating institution and 200 to the title company which is kept in a escrow account until the title and or ownership has been completely transfer).[/Q] This is a sales ploy and not allowed on this site.