Report Abuse

Re: Interval international points program

I hope these point systems are worth buying to you guys. I see them more or less nothing but a scam. I also apologize my sentences once in a while, Im not English speaking person. Why I also tell my story here, is because Id like to warn people with my experience. I took part to RHC (Royal Holiday Club) plan 2009 at Wyndham in the Bahamas, and its nothing but a total fraud in my case with fraudulent contract. Im European myself and this system is not even working here. And what also makes this whole point system weird is that Meridian (part of Interval Group) is one of RHC's payment collectors in States, besides there was also one page in my contract I signed it with Resort Interval with no further information. Odd business structure if you guys asked me. It was year 2011 I was put out of the system by FNTC but I was never returned my money. So, I lost to this club over 14.000,00 USD for one lunch/dinner in Bahamas plus my precious time. Never even got to possibility to use my points till I was banned from the system. My story is readable in 'Royal Holiday is a scam' thread.. This whole issue is criminal what they do and did including my contract, and it was also about WYNDHAM! Just wonder how Wyndham could afford doing it together with FNTC (First National Trustee Company, Isle of Man, which is equal to RHC in my case!). But tells a story too. Interval.. FNTC.. Maybe even IFG.. Wyndham.. just need to calculate one plus one.. also notice all those tax haven companies like Holiday Clubs on this.... And because I'm much wiser now, I'd never ever fall into another point system in my life.. Or a timeshare. They all mean in a way or another a scam to me.. I understand this tax haven part in this business.. And I do believe many clubs avoid taxes.. among the other scams. With other scams i mean good security what many tax havens has to offer, which makes possible whatsoever. Its easy to be anonymous.