Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Sandra S.):

I am in total agreement. My management fees have gone up almost $600. in two years. I have contacted Diamond Resorts about this (just a few days ago) and I was told that "wages. benefits and upgrades" caused this. When I purchased (many years ago) I was assured by the realtor and the Mortgage Company that there had never been an increase of over 7% annually. When I gave this information to the people at Diamond I was told that if I did not pay my almost $1500. maintenance I would be sued and my unit, even though it is paid for would be taken from me.

I believe Diamond is a Nevada Corporation doing business in Hawaii, I am planning on contacting both the Attorney Generals of Nevada and Hawaii for advise and to find out if I can enter a complaint against this company.

Please email me with any suggestions. Please note, I have not been at the resort this year due to illness, however when I was there last year I became friendly with several employees who said "things were not what they seemed" at the resort since Diamond took over.

Again, please write.

Sandra Swemer blufin01@yahoo.com