Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Robert A.):

Have they trully exhausted all measures with the insurance company? Just because they denied it does not mean we say ok and start dividing up $65 million. How long have they been working on this issue and has it been communicated to the owners before now? These are some tough economic times and a lot of people are not going to pay this. Where does that put the ones who do decide to cut a check?

We did not convert to the points system last time we where at the resort and am glad we did'nt. I wonder if the ones who did convert where told they lost there voting rights and those votes where now in DRI's hands. If I had to guess, it was in the fine print after the sale was made! This whole situation stinks and is going to cause a financial hardship on a lot of people and ruin credit ratings. I have been defending the "timehare reputation" for the last 12 years and boy do I have egg on my face now!