Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Selling Diamond Resorts Timeshare (by R P.):

alexm168 wrote:
I only just bought my timeshare in March of 2013 and already looking to sell!! This is a horrible company I haven't even used it yet. They told me I could use my points toward airfaire, when I went to book my vacation to california in April 2013 DRI said I was past the "cutoff" and can not use my points toward airfaire. Anyway the ended up making an exception seeing as how we just bought in our Vegas vacation 2 weeks prior. Fast forward to today, they have withdrawn our 4000 points that we allocated toward the airfaire and are not sending us the cheque they promised. Every phone call is ours, they keep transfering my around, everything is COMPLICATED and DIFFICULT.

I aslo called sellmythimesharenow.com the guy, Andrew I think, said it was a "guaranteed sell" and asked me to pay $1200 up front.... Should I go for it?

Did you end up selling your timeshare? if yes please tell me how, and hopefully it'll be somewhat close to the amount I paid.

Thanks for your help.

You say you just bought your points in March 2013 .... did you mortgage the points or pay cash for them. If you have a mortgage then there's no way you can sell your points no matter what sellmytimesharenow tells you. All they want is that $1200 upfront fee .... it's a scam like all the other upfront fee timeshare listing companies.

Whatever you do never, ever pay any entity a large upfront fee to list your timeshare for sale or rent.

The best advice is to go to the DRI Facebook page someone posted and voice your concerns.