Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Selling Diamond Resorts Timeshare (by William C.):

It might look like a sales ploy, however let me assure you that I am for real. What I am saying on my posting its the real truth. I was just sharing one of the many ways in which I was able to get rid of the never ending maintenance fees that kept increasing ever year. My last timeshare resort that I owned was Orange Tree Resort in Arizona. I either paid 700 dollars for maintenance fees this year (Bill was due on the 1st of January 2014) or pay these people who help me get out of the other three time-shares 700 dollars. It was a no brainier for me. I could have paid the 700 dollars to the resort and wait for the next bill the following year or pay these people 700 and put this behind me. I can prove what I am saying. I am not interested on anyone to buying anything. I could care less (at least at this point) who is out to make money out of who. I am just sharing my story. like they say "talk the talk and walk the walk"...