Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group? (by Maureen G.):

Signed a contract to buy a timeshare while in mexico although I knew better. my head was spinning by the time we were done. Put down $8000 in deposits. THe next day had buyers remorse - saw our salesperson and she said we would not get our deposit back - it was part of the deal. We decided to live with our decision although we really didn't want to but didn't want to lose the the deposit. When we got back We found out that it was a vacation club and that mexican law says they have to give us our money back if we cancel within 5 days. We have been corresponding with the place and the sales person ever since and have gotten no where. I have not paid them any additional money but was getting 2 and 3 calls a day. we have filed a dispute with the credit card compnay. Now it is with a collection agency and they are saying our credit will be ruined etc... so giving it away is not an option. I have an email from the sales person saying we won't get our deposit back - and another email from the timeshare company saying that had we canceled within the 5 days we would have gotten our money back but becuase we didn't cancel in the 5 days - no go. We were thinking of hiring the finn law group to help us get out of this contract but need to be sure they are legit first.