Kaanapali Beach Club

Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here

May 07, 2021

We have a similar deed arrangement and our maintenance fees are still low enough to keep it worthwhile.

Kristen K.
May 07, 2021

We own 2 weeks every odd year. We love the resort and are so sad we cannot travel to Hawaii this year because of COVID. We love KBC it is worth the fees for us as long as they keep up the property.

Bonnie L.
May 16, 2021

Is anyone current day still having these same issues? We are, but now they are trying to charge $13g's for my hubby to transfer his deed into us collection???? UMMMM NO! ATTORNEY TIME!

Jen C.
May 16, 2021

No need for an attorney. Just say NO and don’t do owner updates.

Denise D.
Jul 19, 2021

Hi. I am thinking about purchasing a deeded floating week (high) at KBC. My question is how hard is it to get a reservation? This may become harder with the Hilton takeover--any thoughts? I am not ever interested in their points program, and don't want to purchase and never able to get into KBC. Does DRI play any games when trying to book a week? Thanks for any advice.

jetjock40
Jul 19, 2021

If you can join The Club ($500/year or so) then I think that gives you priority booking. We have deeded weeks, got into points under Sunterra (no forfeiting the deed) and I tried to explain that we don't ever go anywhere but Ka'anapali Beach Club so couldn't I save the Club fees since KBC is my home resort? I was told I would no longer get priority booking, which negates a Silver benefit...whatever you want to do, the more sense it makes the less likely you are to get it.

Kristen K.
Jul 20, 2021

You will be able to book your week there are no games. However, the earlier you can make your reservation, the better.

Charles S.
Jul 20, 2021

kristenk15 wrote:
If you can join The Club ($500/year or so) then I think that gives you priority booking. We have deeded weeks, got into points under Sunterra (no forfeiting the deed) and I tried to explain that we don't ever go anywhere but Ka'anapali Beach Club so couldn't I save the Club fees since KBC is my home resort? I was told I would no longer get priority booking, which negates a Silver benefit...whatever you want to do, the more sense it makes the less likely you are to get it.

Points reservations and weeks reservations are different sets of inventory. If you are making a reservation for your week, you have priority for weeks.

Charles S.
Nov 05, 2022

I’m a owner from Embassy suites times. It’s almost impossible to book a week. They want my week deposited then play the no room available game.

Brad G.
Nov 05, 2022

How can I reserve a week KBC. Before I deposit my week and loose it into the system of no rooms available?

Brad G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.