I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Forum: Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

page 37 of 37

«  prev page   1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   next page  »

Message Author

By ken1193

Is that a "flushing" sound I hear?

cecillem wrote:
We are in process to pay this company promising us to help us out our time share, I'm reading all comments here make me skeptical more not to pay them upfront.

"Promising to help you out"? What does THAT mean? Are those "promises" written guarantees in a valid contract, signed by a real person conducting business at a real address that you could actually go to if you chose to do so? No?? I didn't think so.

A fool and his money are soon parted, as the old saying goes. Don't be a fool!

If you pay upfront money to ANY "escape / relief/ exit / rescue" entity, you will essentially just be throwing that money away and you will most likely STILL own the timeshare when all is said and done. Have you pursued "deedback" to the resort? Have you attempted to give it away for free? You should not delude yourself into incorrectly believing that writing a check to some obscure parasite "escape" operation will somehow provide you with a magical exit. That's simply NEVER going to happen. Don't do it! Forewarned is forearmed.

Last edit by ken1193 on Dec 05, 2017 06:10 AM.

2 months ago
Sep 19, 2017

By markl18

cecillem wrote:
Hi there I read all the conversations here. I have some concerns regarding our time share we would like to get rid of it. I'm dealing with one company in Florida helping us out with our time share do you think it's okay to deal with them? They are asking upfront fee? I did not sign a contract yet? Please let me know on this? I know you guys talking with resell time share.

Question: Did you try to sell it yourself with ads in Redweek, TUG, TimeSharing Today, My Resort Network, etc? Easy to do.

2 months ago
Sep 19, 2017

By donp196

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!

2 months ago
Sep 19, 2017

By lancec13

cecillem wrote:
We are in process to pay this company promising us to help us out our time share, I'm reading all comments here make me skeptical more not to pay them upfront.

Have you tried asking the resort (Actually, its Homeowners' Association) if it will take your unit back? It doesn't hurt to try and it will cost a lot less than paying some company that may or may not do what you paid it to do.

2 months ago
Sep 19, 2017

By patrickw177

I was contacted by a guy named justin monroe not the writer he identified himself as the CEO of a company alliance broker from Minnesota he offer me to buy the right of use for my timeshare with Grand Luxxe for $92,000.00 USD. I played along just to see how far he will go, according to him his company (no he was the owner not the CEO) he told me no upfront fees or cost that his company will pay for the maintenance fees because Johnson & Johnson hired him to organize a golf tournament and that he was working directly with Vidanta. (I called vidanta and they don’t now the guy or the event). the funny part is that he mention that he will go to the bank to liquidate stocks from his company to pay me the $92,000 and less than 30 minutes he called me back to let me know the money was ready to be send, I guess the T+3 rules of the SEC doesn’t apply for this guy i mean really less than 30 minutes to trade stocks when the actual process is 3 days am sure he doesn’t even know this. And guess what happened when i told him i don’t want to continue he said no problem I will pay for the calculation fee for you. Here is the info of this scammer not so smart he was arrogant all the time, he even sent me a license number that it shows another guy as CEO and the only register agent also. https://mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/Search file number 1927122-2

Avatar for patrickw177 patrickw177

2 months ago
Oct 05, 2017

By patrickw177

dont know if this happend to somebody before but after i refuse to make business with justin monroe from alliance broker inc, i got a call from juan de la garza (the guy sound exactly like justin monroe) he told me he was an attorney from the legal department of grupo vidanta and that it was ok to make bussines with alliance broker because they are authorize from vida to contact me, the scammer called from a prepaid cellphone 22.220.9064 from puerto vallarta and an email Investment @vidacounceling.mx , i contacted the PR from vidanta but havent get a response im sure is as fake as justin monroe and alliace broker inc.

any way be aware of this two scamers

Avatar for patrickw177 patrickw177

2 months ago
Oct 13, 2017

By marcusa28

You are right. Judson Phillips of Nashville, Tennessee is a timeshare scammer. His business Castle Law Group is only the beginning of his scam. He owns multiple businesses and they are all connected in some way. Castle Law Group and Resort Relief are both intertwined with each other and Judson has a big part of that. The Tea Party is funded and operated by scam dollars from Castle. To make matters worse I have been doing research and he has started another timeshare scam business called Tristar Comsumer Law. The business has been reported to be in Memphis, Tennessee but it is actually in the same building as Castle Law Group.

georgea278 wrote:
This sounds alot like Castle Law in Nashville, supposedly run by "TEA Party" lawyer named Judson Phillips. They take money from us older timeshare owners and never do anything. Never return calls or emails. Months go by without hearing anything. They dont seem to care much about the client after they get your money.

1 week ago
Dec 04, 2017

page 37 of 37

«  prev page   1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free