I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Forum: Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

page 41 of 41

«  prev page   1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41   next page  »

Message Author

By Tam M.

donp196 wrote:
It's a SCAM !!!!!

A HUGE SCAM, hard to believe this company is still in business!!!!!

2 months ago
Jul 20, 2019

By David P.

What company?

2 months ago
Jul 21, 2019

By Tam M.

davidp1360 wrote:
What company?

Mitchell Reed Sussman in California....Omni Ellis

2 months ago
Jul 21, 2019

By Behzad E.

Does any one knows "Capital Business Management Company" or "United Escrow & Financial Services" in Colorado? These are companies that scammed me more than 60,000 $. Is there any way I can recover my money? How can I complaint? If any body has any idea please help.

2 months ago
Jul 24, 2019

By Stu M.

behzade wrote:
Does any one knows "Capital Business Management Company" or "United Escrow & Financial Services" in Colorado? These are companies that scammed me more than 60,000 $. Is there any way I can recover my money? How can I complaint? If any body has any idea please help.

Did you call the State of Colorado and ask whether there's an agency or department overseeing real estate transactions?

2 months ago
Jul 24, 2019

By Lance C.

behzade wrote:

You can file a a report with the Colorado Attorney-General.

2 months ago
Jul 24, 2019

By Irene P.

behzade I would be happy to write an article about your experience with this exit company or you can submit an article to Inside Timeshare for edit. You can find me by posting a comment on an Inside Timeshare article.

2 months ago
Aug 10, 2019

By John I.

Irene, I could be wrong, but this gentleman was probably approached by someone who "wanted to buy" his Mexican timeshare. Not an exit, but a purchase. According to the rules of the scam, he was asked to wire fees, and taxes to a Mexican bank account controlled by the thieves. After one fee was received, another fee magically appeared. When he stopped sending the money - they disappeared. Not exactly like the timeshare exit companies in the U.S. Unfortunately, the company names and addresses are fake or stolen. The thieves reside in Mexico. Just my surmising. I could be wrong. Keep up the good work Irene.

2 months ago
Aug 10, 2019

By Behzad E.

Hi Irene and John,

thank you for your comments. I don't know what is a exit company, but John is right. I was told I have to pay some fees and I will receive everything at closing. They even falsified Mexican government and Bank receipts and letters. Unfortunately this is like a snow ball. When you pay the first and second fee, this makes you more desperate and desperate and the way they handle you and lie to you and are ready for everything including fake documents, make you paying the money and finish this nightmare. What really really surprise me is how they have registration and licences. They made my life miserable and I don't know what to do. I am almost a homeless. I damn them however I don't think so something happened to them.

1 month ago
Aug 14, 2019

By Locke B.

Did you feel the shame before or after laughing all the way to the bank? You knowingly and willingly defrauded innocent people for your own personal benefit, your a parasite and nothing will ever absolve you of the emotional and financial stress you caused on countless people..

1 month ago
Sep 01, 2019

By Debbie D.

Mexican Timeshare Solutions, Diego Reyes Gonzalez advocacy

Hi Donah, We cut all ties and eventually he stopped hounding us with threats to reactivate changing his tactic to a pitiful "please be reasonable, I have a family to feed..." Both the Mexican Timeshare and "vida lifestyles membership" entities stopped bothering us as well entirely proving that if you bought in Mexico you can literally just tell them your quitting everything and walk away. They have no legal jurisdiction over you.

1 month ago
Sep 01, 2019

By Betty

I did and got out of mine. I used a lawyer but I paid upfront and got my contract and debt terminated

1 week ago
Oct 03, 2019

By Betty

What timeshare company do you work for Don p. Your to worried about people not getting out and saying everything about getting out is a scam. Which one do you work for?

donp196 wrote:
NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!

1 week ago
Oct 03, 2019

By Lance C.

julieb989 wrote:
got my...debt terminated

So how was the money owed to your creditor satisfied?

1 week ago
Oct 04, 2019

page 41 of 41

«  prev page   1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free