Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Jun 12, 2019

I do work at Reed hein , it doesn’t matter how long or which office. I did wonder after reading some reviews about the company I was trying to get in. With that I started to snoop , via- websites etc.... I can honestly tell you that to my knowledge all negative press I have Seen including this post saying their scum has panned out to be incorrect. And I’m thrilled, This is a honest company that I have seen and am seeing 1st hand dose take care of their clients, I’ve actually been surprised at the number of exits I’ve seen, I would think the only negative post/comments, would be coming from the scandalest timeshare company's that want to keep (for Example) a 90 year old widows on disability accountable to pay her assessment fee from a contract her and her late husband signed 40 years ago so they can get there annual check ! , Now that’s just 1 of thousands of examples, but what I’m trying to say is that, I couldn’t be more happy to learn and grow from the people who surround me in my work place. I am thrilled that any post that we’re negative on this company have not been the way Exit timeshare chooses to do business. I use to work at a major timeshare company and I come from a family of business owners that pride themselves on honesty and hard work. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else as far as where I work! This is a honest, hard working, and top of the line company to use or work for and I would recommend it to anyone,

Oeoeo K.
Jun 13, 2019

jille107 wrote:
I do work at Reed hein ,... I can honestly tell you that to my knowledge all negative press I have Seen including this post saying their scum has panned out to be incorrect. And I’m thrilled, This is a honest company that I have seen and am seeing 1st hand dose take care of their clients, ....

Huh?

Stu M.
Jun 13, 2019

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!

Don P.
Jun 24, 2019

I am in the same situation with MTS in fact I actually tried to pay them by mailing them an echeck and because they are not a legitimate business the address on their propaganda is also fake. My echeck was lost as undeliverable. Diego Reyes has been demanding ever since that we wire him money instead claiming he can’t receive mail anywhere for the company Gonzalas Advocacy Group. He’s now threatening to reactivate our timeshare with Vida.

donah12 wrote:
Hello,

I just got my timeshare cancelled without the help of MTS also. Did you end up paying them or did you just cut all ties off with them? They have a copy of my passport and my drivers license as well.

Debbie D.
Jun 24, 2019

debbied433 wrote:
He’s now threatening to reactivate our timeshare with Vida.

Sorry, but I had to howl laughing when I read that.

Lance C.
Jul 09, 2019

I am new to Red Week. Does anyone have experience with a consulting company, Omni Ellis, that is giving seminars to recruit people to use them and an attorney, Mitchell Reed Sussman, in California to get out of their timeshare ownership? Or, anyone have experience getting out of a timeshare at Americana Village in South Lake Tahoe?

Gordon K.
Jul 09, 2019

It's a SCAM !!!!!

Don P.
Jul 09, 2019

RE: Does anyone have experience with a consulting company, Omni Ellis, that is giving seminars to recruit people to use them and an attorney, Mitchell Reed Sussman, in California to get out of their timeshare ownership?

Some outfits offer free dinners and/or seminars to SELL timeshares (and vacation plans). Other outfits use free dinners and/or seminars to GET YOU OUT OF timeshares. Just say NO to both.

Stu M.

Last edited by markl18 on Jul 09, 2019 11:38 AM

Jul 09, 2019

I bought a sapphire resort timeshare may 2017. had buyers remorse and went back to the jockey club/ well they talked me into a $3000 plan instead of the $8900 deal, I bit on it. Now I'm 75, bad health, no partner, can't afford. I was asked to come back in last summer july 2018.

the sales person proceeded to lie. long story short i rebought into the original one. he told me with the 3000 plan i was only leasing, couldn't sell, and would be limmited . he referred me to RedWeek to sell, right. he said he made big money selling his points or credits.

anything i can do do you know outside of bankruptcy

thank u

dorothy

Skip
Jul 19, 2019

Hi Everybody,

I don't know how to start. I will put the complete details later but recently I was scammed more than 60,000$ with my timeshare. I fill more than stupid how I felt so easy on this. I fill so bad that I even can't write or talk. Perhaps out of my desperation I am just writing here. Perhaps looking for some help. Companies that scammed me are located in Colorado (or at least is what they website, contract and logo says). If somebody knows something to help I am open to suggestions.

Behzad E.
Jul 19, 2019

Mitchell Sussman and their entire operation is a HUGE SCAM!!!!

Tam M.
Jul 19, 2019

The entries here from Minix D. and Behzad E. make crystal clear why timeshare companies have little or no difficulty filling sales positions.

Stu M.

Last edited by markl18 on Jul 19, 2019 01:53 PM

Jul 20, 2019

stay away. the timeshare industry with all of its tentacles including (1) sales, (2) upgrades, (3) companies to get you out of your timeshare (so-called consulting companies)..........are almost all shysters ready to grab your money and run. i have been an unsuspecting victim of all three. i currently own at one of the biggest fraudulent and sham-infested timeshares in the country, the manhattan club, in nyc, ny.

markl18 wrote:
RE: Does anyone have experience with a consulting company, Omni Ellis, that is giving seminars to recruit people to use them and an attorney, Mitchell Reed Sussman, in California to get out of their timeshare ownership?

Some outfits offer free dinners and/or seminars to SELL timeshares (and vacation plans). Other outfits use free dinners and/or seminars to GET YOU OUT OF timeshares. Just say NO to both.

Chris V.
Jul 20, 2019

Hard to believe you have not figured out what a dishonest company you work for.....they take the timeshare owners money and issue a deed to a person which does NOT EXIST along with a phony mailing address, they have done this many many times. WAKE UP and stay as far away from this scam outfit.

markl18 wrote:
jille107 wrote:
I do work at Reed hein ,... I can honestly tell you that to my knowledge all negative press I have Seen including this post saying their scum has panned out to be incorrect. And I’m thrilled, This is a honest company that I have seen and am seeing 1st hand dose take care of their clients, ....

Huh?

Tam M.
Jul 20, 2019

donp196 wrote:
It's a SCAM !!!!!

A HUGE SCAM, hard to believe this company is still in business!!!!!

Tam M.
Jul 21, 2019

What company?

David P.
Jul 21, 2019

davidp1360 wrote:
What company?

Mitchell Reed Sussman in California....Omni Ellis

Tam M.
Jul 24, 2019

Does any one knows "Capital Business Management Company" or "United Escrow & Financial Services" in Colorado? These are companies that scammed me more than 60,000 $. Is there any way I can recover my money? How can I complaint? If any body has any idea please help.

Behzad E.
Jul 24, 2019

behzade wrote:
Does any one knows "Capital Business Management Company" or "United Escrow & Financial Services" in Colorado? These are companies that scammed me more than 60,000 $. Is there any way I can recover my money? How can I complaint? If any body has any idea please help.

Did you call the State of Colorado and ask whether there's an agency or department overseeing real estate transactions?

Stu M.
Jul 24, 2019

behzade wrote:

You can file a a report with the Colorado Attorney-General.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.