I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Forum: Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

page 42 of 42

«  prev page   1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42   next page  »

Message Author

By Don P.

Congratulations you are officially on the " sucker list " . You will stay on the list until you stop sending them more money .

5 months ago
Dec 02, 2019

By Behzad E.

Fraudulent Scams from Mexican Lawyers for Resale of my Resort Vacation Weeks

I am so sorry this happened to you. i am another victim who lost about 65K. I have membership of Bahia Principe as well. Honestly it's surprise me how these people (however is giving too much credit naming them people) are still out there and calling and keep asking for more money and we can not do anything at all. I feel buying a membership of a resort was one of my biggest mistakes. God help us all to come out from this hole and never ever again live these moments.

5 months ago
Dec 03, 2019

By Lance C.

behzade wrote:
Honestly it's surprise me how these people (however is giving too much credit naming them people) are still out there and calling and keep asking for more money and we can not do anything at all.

Yes there is something we can do. It's called not paying them any money. The reason these crooks are still in business is because owners keep naively paying these scam artists thinking that their timeshares are worth tens of thousands of dollars. If owners didn't fall for these scams the scam artists would not be in business.

5 months ago
Dec 03, 2019

By Behzad E.

The funny thing is, I made a complaint against them in BBB yesterday and they called me today telling that my complaint is against the contract and I have to wait like 90 days and ask them a in written way if I want a refund. If not, based on contract we go to court and I will loose the money I invested and my membership. They are very professional thieves.

5 months ago
Dec 04, 2019

By Long Q.

thank you so much!

5 months ago
Dec 13, 2019

By Stuart S.

hello out there. we hired and sent 4,125.00 to the company TIMESHARE EXIT TEAM/REEDHEIN & ASSOCIATES to get us out of our time share. its been 4 1/2 years and we are still getting letters from the timeshare co and collection notices. they claim a 100% refund if not satisfiedd. Weve asked several times for a refund and they just give us the run around. beware of these scammers!

williams1146 wrote:
traudem wrote:
Hello to Scott Loughran with TIME SHARE EXIT TEAM/REEDHEIN & ASSOCIATES. Please stop pretending to be an honest operation, your company should be out of business and it's amazing how many timeshare owners still fall for your scams.

No...what's amazing is the Timeshare industry is still in business. It's outdated, riddled with unregulated fees, and full of corruption.

5 months ago
Dec 13, 2019

By Stu M.

Is this the outfit you sent your money to? [Timeshare Exit Team Professional Service Address: 220 120th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98005 Phone: (855) 733-3434]

If so, surely there's a division, department, bureau or somesuch within the government of the State of Washington in Olympia that would at least hear your complaint.

stuarts121 wrote:
hello out there. we hired and sent 4,125.00 to the company TIMESHARE EXIT TEAM/REEDHEIN & ASSOCIATES to get us out of our time share. its been 4 1/2 years and we are still getting letters from the timeshare co and collection notices. they claim a 100% refund if not satisfiedd. Weve asked several times for a refund and they just give us the run around. beware of these scammers!.

5 months ago
Dec 14, 2019

By Stuart S.

Yes, we're in the process of filing complaints with Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General's Office, BBB, and Federal Trade Commission...we'll see what happens.

5 months ago
Dec 14, 2019

By Daniel L.

I want to say that If you signed a legally binding contract when buying your timeshare then there's no attorney This is one of the reasons of forums are here.

3 months ago
Feb 20, 2020

By Behzad E.

Thank you for suggestion. Just for letting you know I already did and they respond back that it's not in their jurisdiction. Clearly they are in Mexico.

3 months ago
Feb 20, 2020

By Nilza H B.

Was it a lawyer in the US or Mexico? Did you get out of your contract completely?

Avatar for Nilza H B. Nilza H B.

3 months ago
Feb 24, 2020

By Nilza H B.

Lance - doesn’t it affect Credit score if you just stop paying them?

3 months ago
Feb 24, 2020

By Nilza H B.

MTS Diego Reyes Gonzalez advocacy

Donah- how did you get out of your contact? I just stop paying them?

3 months ago
Feb 24, 2020

Message deleted.

By Jerry S.

I am at a nice resort with nice enough staff. This is a different approach to T S scams. There is a fellow here buying them in eBay for just a few dollars and renting to a network of friends. He brags that he has 30! How can he rent them for a couple hundred dollars with a maintenance fee of $400 each?

1 week ago
May 17, 2020

By Lance C.

jerrys533 wrote:
I am at a nice resort with nice enough staff. This is a different approach to T S scams. There is a fellow here buying them in eBay for just a few dollars and renting to a network of friends. He brags that he has 30! How can he rent them for a couple hundred dollars with a maintenance fee of $400 each?

Where is this resort, one with a maintenance fee of only $400? And who is this fellow?

1 week ago
May 18, 2020

By Tom M.

I to was duped by timeshare. This site provides proof of how they are scamming you: https://timesharethewholetruth.com/

2 days ago
May 25, 2020

By Don P.

Your website looks interesting . I hope it grows .I book marked it .

2 days ago
May 25, 2020

By Debbie D.

MTS Diego Reyes Gonzalez advocacy

MTS DIEGO REYES GONZALEZ ADVOCACY IS A SCAM TIMESHARE CANCELLATION SERVICE THAT EXISTS TO ROB VICTIMS OF MEXICAN TIME SHARE SCAMS OF MORE MONEY. IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN THAT BOUGHT IN MX AND WANT OUT, JUST STOP PAYING. THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OVER YOU.

2 days ago
May 25, 2020

page 42 of 42

«  prev page   1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free