I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Forum: Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

page 37 of 37

«  prev page   1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   next page  »

Message Author

By ken1193

Is that a "flushing" sound I hear?

cecillem wrote:
We are in process to pay this company promising us to help us out our time share, I'm reading all comments here make me skeptical more not to pay them upfront.

"Promising to help you out"? What does THAT mean? Are those "promises" written guarantees in a valid contract, signed by a real person conducting business at a real address that you could actually go to if you chose to do so? No?? I didn't think so.

A fool and his money are soon parted, as the old saying goes. Don't be a fool!

If you pay upfront money to ANY "escape / relief/ exit / rescue" entity, you will essentially just be throwing that money away and you will most likely STILL own the timeshare when all is said and done. Have you pursued "deedback" to the resort? Have you attempted to give it away for free? You should not delude yourself into incorrectly believing that writing a check to some obscure parasite "escape" operation will somehow provide you with a magical exit. Forewarned is forearmed.

Last edit by ken1193 on Sep 20, 2017 04:43 AM.

Yesterday
Sep 19, 2017

By markl18

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

cecillem wrote:
Hi there I read all the conversations here. I have some concerns regarding our time share we would like to get rid of it. I'm dealing with one company in Florida helping us out with our time share do you think it's okay to deal with them? They are asking upfront fee? I did not sign a contract yet? Please let me know on this? I know you guys talking with resell time share.

Question: Did you try to sell it yourself with ads in Redweek, TUG, TimeSharing Today, My Resort Network, etc? Easy to do.

Yesterday
Sep 19, 2017

By donp196

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!

Yesterday
Sep 19, 2017

By lancec13

cecillem wrote:
We are in process to pay this company promising us to help us out our time share, I'm reading all comments here make me skeptical more not to pay them upfront.

Have you tried asking the resort (Actually, its Homeowners' Association) if it will take your unit back? It doesn't hurt to try and it will cost a lot less than paying some company that may or may not do what you paid it to do.

Yesterday
Sep 19, 2017

page 37 of 37

«  prev page   1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free