Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

A seemingly honest real estate agent for timeshares!

Jun 22, 2007

jasperf wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
jasperf wrote:
shelley84120 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks to all who have shown interest in me and my resale services.

I do not charge any upfront fees of any kind.

Shelley C. Preece

removed contact information - marty8084

There you have it. She really is great if you are looking to do business. I only know her from my transaction, yet highly recommend her if you are looking to do business on the buying or selling end. No nonsense, honesty, well informed. And she won't get wrapped into any non-relevant stuff. I will buy and sell with Shelley in the future.

Hi Jasper,

Did you happen to go through RedWeek.com to deal with Shelley?

Just curious how you found her.

Thanks, Marty

Marty -

I was actually looking for resales, and did never-ending google searches under anything that I thought could lead me to the right place. I hit all of the sites regularly discussed, and e-bay and such. I made a couple of offers on TSs, and found the "deals" listed were always "sold," yet you could buy something "similar" for a lot more. As you may have learned, there are a lot of shell games / scams in this business.

Well, Shelley had a listing I was interested in and she seemed very knowledgeable, upfront, and honest. Through multiple conversations, I trusted she was for real and did the deal. She had unbelievable follow-thu, let me know everything going on, knew the people at the company that had right-of-first-refusal. She is simply great at what she does based on this experience - and I have dealt with the opposite so want people to know about her and her company.

I talked to about 6 to 8 other people that had units I could have bought, yet they just didn't seem completely honest. There seemed like they were holding back, or would trickle details to you. I own a few businesses and like to deal up front, face value, so Shelley was perfect.

Good luck - and again, the simple answer - multiple internet searches.

jf

Glad you found Shelley and found her to be very trustworthy. She has many postings here on RedWeek.com as well.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jul 14, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
jasperf wrote:
shelley84120 wrote:
Hello,

Shelley C. Preece

There you have it. She really is great if you are looking to do business. I only know her from my transaction, yet highly recommend her if you are looking to do business on the buying or selling end. No nonsense, honesty, well informed. And she won't get wrapped into any non-relevant stuff. I will buy and sell with Shelley in the future.

Hi Jasper,

Thanks, Marty

How do I reach Shelly? Please advise.

Thanks, Rick

Rick K.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 14, 2007 04:05 PM

Jul 14, 2007

kingofthecanal wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
jasperf wrote:
shelley84120 wrote:
Hello,

Shelley C. Preece

Hi Jasper,

Thanks, Marty

How do I reach Shelly? Please advise.

Thanks, Rick

You can contact Shelley at this link http://www.redweek.com/member/contact/username/shelley84120

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 14, 2007 04:06 PM

Jun 22, 2020

thanks for the information.

Landmark R.

Last edited by landmarkr on Jun 22, 2020 05:37 PM

Jun 22, 2020

thanks for the information.

Landmark R.

Last edited by landmarkr on Jun 22, 2020 05:38 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.