Sheraton Vistana Resort

SHERATON VISTANA RESORT STAYING AT THE COURT AREA

Sep 16, 2008

The Courts area is one of the oldest areas of the resort. The Lakes, Fountains , and a few other areas (Springs and Spas) are new are will be new possibly by the time you get there. Also Cascades is the newest in the way of being built 2003, but in my opinion as far as the units go they are looking very old and dated and not as large as some of the others. If you have little ones that area of the resort is great, but for me with teenagers we drove over to the Fountains pool every day for some peace. I am not sure why the fuss over Cascades I own 2 units here and would trade for other parts of the resort in heartbeat. I have just been sent my documents to say that the "Cascades " is going to be refurbished so that tells you that it is starting to need a lift.. My suggestion try to get there as early as you can to check in you won't get your room until at least 3:00 but you can try to request the other areas if you want.Have a great trip!

Bonnie A.
Dec 27, 2008

I just booked 2 units in Sheraton Vistana, I own in the fountains 2 which is just refurbished so I assume its nice, I put my sister in the Spa units and cant find any info....can someone please email me something, photos anything about this area....I have owned for 3 years and never been there, someone help, is this a nice place and does it really sleep 8 per unit....both 2 bedrooms email: specialtees33@aol.com or vincent@specialtees-si.com

Vin B.
Jan 01, 2009

As an owner you can log into mystarcentral.com for more info.

We used to own in Fountains 2 and mistakenly traded it "up" for the Cascades (with its higher costs) to be able to access the SVN points program. The Fountains 2 BR has room for 8. We've stayed very comfortably with 6. We've not stayed at the Spas or Courts but would assume they're nice also based on past reviews.

Right after we traded for Cascades they refurbed the Fountains phases and brought them into the SVN program also. We would've stayed at Fountains 2 having known that was happening...

The latest reviews on the refurbished villas look positive. The only negative is the high co$t of the refurbs.

Bruce

Bruce Z.
Jan 02, 2009

You will not be disappointed with the New Fountains rooms. They are gorgeous. I own 4 units at Sheraton -2 Cascades -1 Lakes and -1 Courts. I am going to be hit big with the refurbishment costs of the Cascades units this year but they will be nice once done but I would still rather stay in Lakes or Fountains as the units are much bigger. The Cascades units bedrooms and bathrooms are just too small even thou they are the newest built in the resort. We also enjoy the Fountains pool the best quieter than Cascades . Keep your Fountains reservations the only thing is there are no elevators with these so if you have alot of luggage or groceries and you are on the 3rd level you will have to carry everything up on your own so keep your loads light .The rooms are like the Hyatt in Toronto- beautiful and gorgeous..This resort will be the best in Orlando by the end of 2010 almost the entire resort will be new and a non smoking environment as Jan1-2009..You will love it!

Bonnie A.
Mar 24, 2011

We are heading there in a couple months and trying to decide between Lakes, Fountains II or Cascades. We have 3 small children and I hear so much hype about Cascades..yet I want a quieter one so our youngest will be able to nap! :) We won't be spending a ton of time at the resort, as we'll be at the parks a lot. Which bldg. do you recommend? Which is nicer, the Lakes or Fountains? Thanks!!

Mandy F.
Mar 26, 2011

You are looking at 2 separate areas of this resort. The Lakes annd Fountains 2 are outside of the main complex, but "next door" you do have to leave one security gate and go through another. I would pick the Cascades. It has a cool playground and a kids friendly pool :)

Deborah R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.