Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Jun 16, 2012

WANT TO JOIN THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

Mel H.
Jun 22, 2012

steve stone is not dead. and continues to scam ppl. or it may be an alias used by these ppl.

Anonymous U.
Jun 30, 2012

How do you sign up for the class action suit? These people have to be stopped and brought to justice. I have contacted Dateline NBC to see if they can bring some exposure to what's going on and help in any way.

S F.
Jul 09, 2012

We just received the latest newsletter. The main information was regarding the recent election and that they just had terrible rainstorms. Soon they say that the construcion company from Monterry will be arriving to start constuction. They cannot even remember that they said the construction had started already in the June newsletter. I wonder which site they photographed and who those good looking hard hat dudes were. Funny!

Lois J.
Jul 09, 2012

Right, every year they have torrential rains! It is amazing that the entire continent isn't under water.

S F.
Jul 09, 2012

Finally got all the paperwork to the attorneys in Mexico. Not difficult but time-consuming. At least we are doing something, and this is the last resort to try to get these swindlers.hopefully something good ($) will come of it. Aulani.

Auli A.
Jul 09, 2012

I am signed up but not getting the web site. Am I missing something?

can you e mail it to me? jan3207@msn.com

Janet C.
Jul 10, 2012

can u advise the web address of the belaire resort and spa ?

Brian B.
Aug 12, 2012

Hello, I would like to join the class action suit if possible. What do you need from me? I have been given the run around for almost 2 years about hte buy back for which I did pay the 10% fee to iniate the buyback. They asked for more money to transfer my membership to the new owners. I refused and have heard nothing in 2 months. I want in on the class action and think the more peoprl the better. I just became aware of this forum in the past 2 weeks. Need assistance to get my name to the attorneys.

cdbradway@aol.com

Charles B.
Aug 12, 2012

I AM ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF THE CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT. I PAID TO REGISTER MY PAPER WORK ALONG WITH THE FIRST 30 MEMBER OF THE BELAIRE OR U RESORT. THIS IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL MEMBERS. IF ANYTHING EVER COMES OF THIS LAW SUIT IT WILL BE FOR ALL THE OWNERS OF RECORD. I KNOW IT IS A LOT OF WISHFUL THINKING BUT ALL OF US WILL GET SOME SATISFACTION IF ALL WE EVER GET IS KNOWING WE HAVE CAUSED SOME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND DAY FOR THESE SOB'S IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME BUT WE WILL NOT GIVE UP

Michael F.
Aug 13, 2012

Thank you for the info regarding the class action. I can't help but wonder if there is something we can do on the U.S. side of this scam. The representatives J. T. Williams and Allen Dale are pretty involved in this whole operation. I can't find any information on the Vacation Luxury Management company that they say they work for in Las Vegas. How can we get more information about them and talk to authorities in Nevada?

cdbradway@aol.com

Charles B.
Aug 13, 2012

I would like to join this class action suit, i stopped payment of funds after $35,000 as they refused to link further payments to the construction schedule back in 2009

Al T.
Aug 14, 2012

My name is Anthony Gerein. I am one of the participants in the Class Actino Law Suit. As I said above in an earlier comment, if you want to join the class action, send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is agerein@yahoo.com.

Anthony A.
Aug 14, 2012

Anthony,

I emailed you a few days ago and got no confirmation that you had recieved my request to join the class action. Please confirm

cdbradway@aol.com Member 727

Charles B.
Aug 14, 2012

janelleh13 wrote:
Hello, I would like to join the class action suit if possible. What do you need from me?

anthonya93 wrote:
leonar10 - This is not a petition. It is a class action lawsuit aganist the Belaire. It is in the process of being filled in the Federal Court in Mexico. If you want to join the class action, send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is agerein@yahoo.com

Al T.
Sep 06, 2012

I received 3 email from the law firm that is handling the class action suit. It seems thing are moving forward but we have a long way to go. It seems good to hear news that is not negative.

Henry P.
Sep 13, 2012

Just received a wonderful update from the lawyer who is handling the class action suit. It seems that all of the preliminary work to establish the suit has been completed and they are now moving into the "Discovery Stage" Glad to hear that things are moving forward.

Henry P.
Sep 14, 2012

Glad you are reCeiving updates.a couple of us have email rodrigo and he has not answered our emails.what is your secret

Richard K.
Sep 16, 2012

The email he sent me has this address:

"Rodrigo Cruz Perez" <rodrigo.cruz.perez@gmail.com>

Hope this helps.

richard211 wrote:
Glad you are reCeiving updates.a couple of us have email rodrigo and he has not answered our emails.what is your secret

Henry P.
Sep 18, 2012

Is this Bel Air resort related to the other one formally Play del sol Grand? Very confusing.

Leona R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.