Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Mar 11, 2014

Thank you for preventing me from loosing more money on this Belaire project. I have lost enough and was about to send more money to this joker. I owe all of you on here a big thank you. Mike

geans wrote:
We all need to find Internet sites to spread the word and stop the Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit from taking money from all scammed victims. Please help! If anyone has a email address to "Scotiabank" whose given address is Blvd. Juan Alonso de Torres #1315 Col. San Jose del Consuelo., Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico; please get a point of contact who speaks English for me. I lost several thousands of dollars wire transferred to this bank's account.

This fraud money recovery scam and enticement to get timeshare membership victims to participate unknowingly in what appears to actually be considered as a money laundry money scam and outright theft uses; counterfeit lawyer identification, fake civil court transaction forms, incomplete and fake Mexican judicial documents from a non existent Mexican civil judge, and "SAT" declaration forms to recover funds. This scam also uses another Abogado/ attorney at law named Saul Fernandez Quintero on it's case file ID form. I found out that "The Mexican Federal Fraud Investigation Unit" never filed any legal document (as they claimed) with a court, so they kept my money and performed no services on my behalf according to the Mexican lawyer and real judge I had investigate this citation. This Unit's lawyer just kept calling and insulting me for not sending the 14.9% taxes to his bank account. If enough people spread the word about them, we can end their fraud scam and save others from more grief and financial lose.

Mike G.
Mar 13, 2014

As of March 11, there are new developments in this matter. Go to www.noticiaspv.com and go to "security". You will need a translator.

Sucked I.
Mar 14, 2014

Great news!!! Where do WE go from here???

Mara R.
Mar 14, 2014

According to my information, Copela is in jail in LA but not on Beliare/Hotel U charges but previous matters. So, if he is convicted/sentenced he may get 15-20 years. Chances of anyone receiving any money back are very slim. The building is locked up tight, no spa, no guards, no life at all. Not even sure at this time whether a class action is going to prove fruitful but others can advise. His family is still walking around free and will likely remain so, possibly still in the ICON condos in PV. Mexico will not bother doing anything if they never see him again. At least he is stopped for a while from destroying people's lives and dreams. Be wary of the sharks saying they will get you your money back.

Sucked I.
Mar 14, 2014

To suckedi,

About the noticiaspv.com, what is the date of the Noticia that showed new developments.

Ramon C.
Mar 14, 2014

It was posted on March 11 under the "Security" section. However, you mat have to scroll down a bit now to see it. There is the photo of Tony and his son Jonathan talking at the airport. Have to do a bit of searching for it. Hope this helps.

Sucked I.
Mar 17, 2014

Dear Friends, I just spoke to a lady in Canada and she said she received 60% of her money back. I was given a reference from Pedro and had told them about my knowing of the scam. Pedro assured me it was not a scam, and I would get my money back and indeed the reference had a positive account. She was also very skeptical and decided to give it one last try. She said she got her money back in about 45 days. Mike

Please give me your thoughts? anyone get their money?

Mike G.
Mar 17, 2014

Give me her name and number so we can all call her and find out how she did this. Just another post to make believers get scanned once again.

Doug H.
Mar 17, 2014

Pedro assured you huh? Is that his first, middle, or last name? I know it's hard to come to terms with folks but we were had, and it's over. Justice is not guaranteed in this life, but it will be in the next one.

ben smith
Mar 17, 2014

I am an optimist but have appreciated all of the help on this site. I am a single parent and could not afford to loose any more money. I will post the information with the hopes of not causing any issues with anyone. I spoke to Mrs. C Delucca forgot her full name and her husband is Joe. I have not been given permission to give out her number but for the good of the group I will give the number and hope I am not called out. Her number is 289-460-0185 and they live in Toronto CA. My name is Mike Gilmore and my phone is 702-281-4226 and I live in Texas and lost $13,000.00 I am being asked for $1,895 for filing fees to the bank listed above. Please be discreet with this information and do only use it as a reference positive results. She was very open and honest with me and was happy to give me details of getting her money back.

Mike G.
Mar 17, 2014

Sorry folks, The above subject was in response to others being concerned of the information I posted being correct. on this post as of today March 17th 2014. Any of you are welcome to contact me with and I hope the Delucca's will forgive me for posting their information. Mike Gilmore 702-281-4226 or email mikegoflas@yahoo.com

Mike G.
Mar 18, 2014

Not buying into your story Mike from Canada

Pam F.
Mar 18, 2014

I not buying it either!!! After all of the reading I had on this site and others there is no reason to have money up front. The only money that I would pay up front would be for a good lawyer on this side of the fence that can speak fluent Spanish and English!! I getting ready to write the US Marshall here in California and see if I can file charges against him for fraud and grand theft!!!!!!!!!!!

David E.
Mar 19, 2014

Guys, Not trying to sell you anything!!! Just sharing information... My name is Mike from Texas and the couple is from Canada that got money back. Look back through for my e mail and send me a note of call me for a real person. I may be a sucker, but was told I would get back $13,000.00 for my investment. After speaking to others I have decided to pay fee and see if I get my money. Believe me if I do get money, I will be on here bragging about it. In the meantime I am just a sucker. For the others involved with the lawsuit and the original owners in jail, it seems no one has a chance to get any money, through the normal channels. Good luck to us all

Mike G.
Mar 20, 2014

If anyone falls for that crap they deserve to lose their shirt. Fist off the guy can't even write without using broken English. Why is he trying so hard to get people to believe him? If what he says is true why doesn't he just go for his money and if he gets it back then show some real proof instead of using some third party who got their so called money back. This whole thread has been about all the BS that is going on with these crooks and all the so called attempts to recover money that is long gone. Everyone here needs to wake up and smell the bull dung. Your money is gone! The Mexican Government will do nothing to help! All the flies that are circling around the dung are more scam artists and they don't care if your a little old lady who just lost her pension or whatever your sad story is. They just want to take more. My only suggestion is if someone calls you with a plan to recover your money, "Hang Up". There will be no settlement! The so call Mexican Lawyers will slowly disappear and new ones will mystically show up with stories about how they want to help all those who were abused by these terrible people. It's all just another attempt to empty your bank account. Back in the depression pan handlers and scammers would put an X outside the house of someone who was an easy take for money or food and other scammers would then know who the MARK was. (That's were the term came from) Everyone of the folks who were ripped off by these crooks have been marked and they will continue to try to scam you over and over till you wise up and stop being a victim. I like all of you lost thousands and was duped into this scam and the loss was hard on my family but it's time to move on and accept that we made a mistake and learn from it. The best way to beat these Ass&*@#ls is never be a victim again. I've said my piece!

Bob K.
Mar 20, 2014

No one will ever see a dime. Face it it was to good to be true and it was.

George P.
Mar 20, 2014

Bobk- sad but true. Thanks for hitting us between the eyes with the truth. We have to stop feeding these bloodsuckers.

Sucked I.
Mar 20, 2014

Hey Mike You got sucked in once, just like the others. Please do not do it again, there are too many scammers out there, by giving them more money, you make them come after us over and over again. You are lucky to have only lost $13,000 while others have lost 6 times that and more. So please don't do it.

Canadian Friend Gerry

Gerry B.
Mar 27, 2014

Belaire/Hotel U Class Action

For first hand information on the topic of the class action, that was filed under File Number 320/2013, before the 1st Federal District Judge for Civil matters in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, please refer to the following website:

http://belairepvclassaction.blogspot.mx/

Best regards, Rodrigo Cruz Perez

Rodrigo C.

Last edited by rodrigoc5 on Mar 27, 2014 10:06 PM

Mar 27, 2014

Beware of any advanced fee scam proposed by any company in regards to your timeshare contracts. Promises will be made and not kept.

Rodrigo C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.