Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Sep 15, 2016

Who is the person that wants the non disclosure and what part does he have in the class action law suit against the Belaire resort?

Phyllis G.
Sep 15, 2016

No clue; he sent my mother a photo of his supposed passport.

Pam F.
Sep 15, 2016

It's a fake. We've been down that road. Sorry to disappoint you.

Mara R.
Sep 16, 2016

They are all con artists. I was swindled out of 60k. Whatever you do, don't buy s thing from them.

Kim E.
Sep 23, 2016

Alberto Garcia contacted us and wanted $11,223.00 in taxes before he could refund our money from the fraud sale of Bellaire so BEWARE of Alberto Garcia. It is a scam!!!

Alex H.
Sep 23, 2016

Is there a class action lawsuit against Bellaire???

Alex H.
Sep 24, 2016

Has anyone been contacted by the division federal EAVF. It says they will get money back if you pay court costs after you send documents to prove that you have been frauded

Doug H.
Sep 24, 2016

What is EAVF?????

dough204 wrote:
Has anyone been contacted by the division federal EAVF. It says they will get money back if you pay court costs after you send documents to prove that you have been frauded

Carolyn T.
Sep 24, 2016

Yes documents looks real and Alberto Garcia will send you credential. He will tell you he will get your money back and he will have to file papers in court for $1895.00. Then in a few days later he will call and start with excuses saying Mexican government just changed the laws and he will want you to pay taxes!!!!! Somewhere like $11,000 or more. So beware of Alberto Arturo Arcos Garcia!!!!!

Alex H.
Sep 25, 2016

Thanks for info. That's exactly who contacted me. Geez. Does it never end with these crooks.

Doug H.
Sep 25, 2016

What did you tell Alberto Garcia?

Alex H.
Sep 25, 2016

I sent him copies if my contract to verify that I am one if those "suckers" so he could proceed. He us supposed to call me tomorrow. It gave time to come here and ask people like you if they have had involvement with him. Obviously another scam. When he asks for money i am going to ask him for names and eMail addresses of three people from the states that he has helped and see where he goes with it. But so far I have played along.

Doug H.
Sep 26, 2016

Great idea! Please be sure to let us all know.

My Mother still believes that these scammers are going to make good. I keep telling her to send him nothing.

It would be a wonderful miracle if everyone who lost so much got something back from these crooks. It's just so wrong what they did to everyone.

Pam F.
Sep 26, 2016

Yes I keep asking for documents and let him think that we are still thinking about this. I want to keep him hanging on until we can get the word out about this scam.

Alex H.
Sep 27, 2016

Got another call this morning from Alberto Garcia on sending me papers about the taxes. Ha. Just stringing him along , he says court is paying out this Friday so the sooner we get this taken care the better. I said sure I want to move this along.

Alex H.
Sep 28, 2016

Yeah he is probably trying to get all of us to pay his scam by Friday so he can load up and skip town.

Doug H.
Sep 28, 2016

I hope everyone realizes these scamming thieves have as much opportunity to be on here and read your posts. Just suggesting to be careful of your posts.

Gw P.
Sep 29, 2016

So he reads this board. How would he know who anyone is? It doesn't state our name and address.

Pam F.
Sep 29, 2016

I sent him a link stating that no Mexican government is handling Bellaire Resort, I asked him did he actually think that we was going to send him $11,000 and he said we had better pay or the Mexican government would come after us for tax evasion. I said take the money from the Bellaire Deal and use it for taxes if there is such a thing.

Alex H.
Oct 11, 2016

Did Mr Garcia send you names and emails of other that was refunded?

Alex H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.