Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Oct 11, 2016

Has anyone been contacted by Jorge Dominguez Vargas? He emailed his credentials, etc. SUBPROCURADURIA. He said our names were unfortunately found through attained catalogues and confirmed that we may be eligible for restitution based on information that was seized by P.G.R.

The latest person contacting us is a woman. Lic. Martha Isabel Robles Garcia Tel: 011-52-558-526-3088 Fax: 011-52- 551-084-7364 SUBPROCURADURÍA DE SERVICIOS DE VERIFICACIÓN Dr. Carmona y Valle 11, 4to, 5to y 6to Piso, Colonia Doctores, Delegación Cuauhtémoc C.P. 06720, México, D.F. She says that she is a legal assistant to the government working at NO COST. I did mention the crooks: Jonathan Tomasello, Antonio Coppella, etc. and she assured me that they are in jail in California and will be brought to Mexico to stand charges whenever they are released from California prison.

It's just hard to trust anyone. Any ideas on these folks? And the saga continues...... Mara Rice

Mara R.
Oct 11, 2016

People...everyone reading this site...there is no money...there will never be any money...do not fall for any promises from anyone no matter what they say or provide as proof in an email...the money is gone..no one will ever be able to receive a penny back...that is just the truth and we have to finally finally realize that...do not send any money to ANYONE...it will be gone just like the earlier money. I have been following this for many years as a favor to a close friend who bought in for $25,000 and I promised him I would follow this to the bitter end. Well, after 10 years, it is certainly close to what we should all call the end. In the end, it is a shame people will do this to other people...but it is too late now. I love Puerto Vallarta and will be back again in February for 6 weeks at Paradise Village and will stop by the site...just to see and think about what has happened. Just warn anyone you know to always be careful investing in anything, expecialy the kind where they say "you must buy today". My wife and I bought into Paradise Village 21 years ago and have always said that was the best investment we ever made...great vacations, a great resort, everything they said was the truth, so don't put down all timeshares or Mexico because of one bad place...happens in the USA too. One last thing, if for some miracle some money does become available, I hope some of you will get something back...hey, it is always possible to hope........

Hal H.
Oct 11, 2016

Listen to the previous message. I did request the emails of three people and he told me he couldn't because people didn't want to be bothered after they got their money, I told him I would gladly tell people if I got my money back. He said I'm not like most people. I told him he was full of ** and he was just another scammer trying to take more of our money. He started cursing at me and saying all kinds of threatening things. I haven't heard from him since.

Doug H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Oct 11, 2016 08:21 PM

Oct 11, 2016

After telling Mr Garcia that no way would we send any money to him , he calls again offering a bridge loan. For half of the tax money and we are to sign a promise note to send rest of tax money after we get our money back. I also asked for names and emails of other people that had received refunds. He says he will get back to me on that, privacy was a problem with giving out names etc.

Alex H.
Nov 22, 2016

Now my Mother has received a call from a place called SFX and they told her that she owns Belair (not Belaire!) and that it used to be Casa Del Sol. Unfortunately, I think this is yet another scam and not anywhere near the same property. Anyone else receive a call like this?

Pam F.
Nov 22, 2016

Do not let your mother send any money or respond in any way. This is just another scam.

Hal H.
Nov 22, 2016

On more thing...the Belair is a resort in Nuevo Vallarta and is not associated with the Belaire...used to go by the name Playa Del Sol.

Hal H.
Nov 22, 2016

Mr. Alberto Garcia is still calling us, 1st he called reducing our taxes from $11,000 to $5800. and today he called saying he got the Mexican government to reduce our taxes to $2500. He said the government would take the rest of taxes out of the money we was to receive. We told him if they could reduce or withhold taxes why not hold out the $2500. but he said they couldn't do that 😜. He made a remark about Trump being president and my husband told him that President Trump accepting $1. and we would send $1.00.

Alex H.
Nov 23, 2016

Don't even talk to these people. They will just keep calling and pass your number on to another person who will give you another scam lie. Do not send even a dollar....that just encourages these creeps to keep trying with another lie about how people have been getting money back and how you need to hurry and send money before it runs out...all lies. Any response from you just means the calls will keep coming...just hang up.

Hal H.
Nov 24, 2016

So sad, but so true! Never, never, never send them one cent. They would have to show up at my house with a wheel barrow full of cash before I would believe anything they said. And even then, I would suspect something fishy. Don't even talk to them, or give them any kind of information. They already have all of our information. But most of all, don't give them any money no matter what they tell you! They are heartless!

Suzanne J.
Mar 08, 2017

Ed M.

Last edited by edm374 on Mar 08, 2017 02:26 PM

Mar 08, 2017

This message is for EDM374, Is this the original sentencing document or is there any new info on what has taken place as of today? Has anything taken place as far as the liguidation of the land where the Belair was supposed to be built?

Phyllis G.
Mar 08, 2017

i was just browsing and found that. my father bought the time share and my mother gave it to me. she showed me a letter that says we could exchange a that time share for another one in a different resort. but the maintenance would have to be paid in dollars. i call the phone number and they made me think that the place is process of being finished. i told them i would call back if i wanted to exchange it. if i find the letter i will post it. this is the site where i found that class action but in another post they think is a fake. http://belairepvclassaction.blogspot.com/

Ed M.
Mar 08, 2017

my best advise is to do a little legal investigating to find an ethical attorney in Puerto Vallarta, let them do them leg and legal work to straighten out you situation.. #l contact your local Mexican Consulate as a first step.

Charles K.
Mar 08, 2017

We all have been scammed, there is no hotel, no time share, just allot of people lost money. There was a class action that has not been settled or might ever be. There are allot of people ahead of us to get their money first, like the Government of Mexico for 10 years of back taxes. Do not spend any money on lawyers as many have tried and got no where, or got no where on Mexican government agencies. More information is on the 51 pages on Red Week

Gerry B.
Mar 09, 2017

what happened to your long post that was here yesterday?

Pam F.
Mar 10, 2017

If you are an American, you can contact law enforcement (FBI) and ask them to investigate the parties involved as they are American. If I understand your laws (and I am no expert) a fraud of this nature, though perpetrated in a foreign country, the parties can still be held responsible. Remember John Aurelia CUDA alias Anthony Copela is to be released this June from a California prison. Still time before he stings again. If you didn't like what he did to you and others, step forward and do something about it. His brother, James Michael CUDA, alias Michael is apparently still wanted in the US and hanging his hat in PV in the gay crowd.

Gw P.
Mar 10, 2017

it is actually a post i saw on page 44. my father bought the time share. my mother told me i can have it, after he died.

Ed M.
Jun 02, 2017

Has Antonio after all these years not been legally guilty for any of these crimes? Not sure what he has been held in jail for in California, but he should not be out on the streets until this class action suit, to which is name sits at the top of the list, has come to a settlement? Jonathan must be floating around, and Jamie is doing construction work in PV, all with our monies. Why can't these redevelopments from our money be put into receivership and the money doled out to us who have given the money for them to move on (Romanica hills, PV., Cancun, and Punta de Mita.) With the government holding 10 plus years already of back taxes for wrong doing of these people, sure tells me this case should have been wrapped up long ago - no more info is needed , just prolonging this the Mexican way until there is no money left, period!!!!!!!! Too bad the government in the countries that we live couldn't give us some protection for fraudulence in other countries that we do trade with. How are they so protected from this Mexican scamming??

Sharon H.
Jun 11, 2017

Well the crook is out after serving his time in California for a US fraud, not this one. He was released June 6. Warn your parents and any vulnerable people this piece of work is likely headed back to Mexico where his despicable family still lives. They are living the high life off your money. Would be nice if a couple of US citizens got together and contacted the FBI to lay charges of fraud. Courts have deemed it that. Maybe nothing can be done about the past thieving but we help prevent others from feeling the pain we feel.

Gw P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.