belaire golf resort and spa

Forum: Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

page 51 of 51

«  prev page   1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51   next page  »

Message Author

By phyllisg96

This message is for EDM374, Is this the original sentencing document or is there any new info on what has taken place as of today? Has anything taken place as far as the liguidation of the land where the Belair was supposed to be built?

Avatar for phyllisg96 phyllisg96

7 months ago
Mar 08, 2017

By edm374

i was just browsing and found that. my father bought the time share and my mother gave it to me. she showed me a letter that says we could exchange a that time share for another one in a different resort. but the maintenance would have to be paid in dollars. i call the phone number and they made me think that the place is process of being finished. i told them i would call back if i wanted to exchange it. if i find the letter i will post it. this is the site where i found that class action but in another post they think is a fake. http://belairepvclassaction.blogspot.com/

7 months ago
Mar 08, 2017

By charles671

my best advise is to do a little legal investigating to find an ethical attorney in Puerto Vallarta, let them do them leg and legal work to straighten out you situation.. #l contact your local Mexican Consulate as a first step.

Avatar for charles671 charles671

7 months ago
Mar 08, 2017

By gerryb46

We all have been scammed, there is no hotel, no time share, just allot of people lost money. There was a class action that has not been settled or might ever be. There are allot of people ahead of us to get their money first, like the Government of Mexico for 10 years of back taxes. Do not spend any money on lawyers as many have tried and got no where, or got no where on Mexican government agencies. More information is on the 51 pages on Red Week

7 months ago
Mar 08, 2017

By pamf100

what happened to your long post that was here yesterday?

7 months ago
Mar 09, 2017

By gwp2

If you are an American, you can contact law enforcement (FBI) and ask them to investigate the parties involved as they are American. If I understand your laws (and I am no expert) a fraud of this nature, though perpetrated in a foreign country, the parties can still be held responsible. Remember John Aurelia CUDA alias Anthony Copela is to be released this June from a California prison. Still time before he stings again. If you didn't like what he did to you and others, step forward and do something about it. His brother, James Michael CUDA, alias Michael is apparently still wanted in the US and hanging his hat in PV in the gay crowd.

7 months ago
Mar 10, 2017

By edm374

it is actually a post i saw on page 44. my father bought the time share. my mother told me i can have it, after he died.

7 months ago
Mar 10, 2017

By sharonh624

Has Antonio after all these years not been legally guilty for any of these crimes? Not sure what he has been held in jail for in California, but he should not be out on the streets until this class action suit, to which is name sits at the top of the list, has come to a settlement? Jonathan must be floating around, and Jamie is doing construction work in PV, all with our monies. Why can't these redevelopments from our money be put into receivership and the money doled out to us who have given the money for them to move on (Romanica hills, PV., Cancun, and Punta de Mita.) With the government holding 10 plus years already of back taxes for wrong doing of these people, sure tells me this case should have been wrapped up long ago - no more info is needed , just prolonging this the Mexican way until there is no money left, period!!!!!!!! Too bad the government in the countries that we live couldn't give us some protection for fraudulence in other countries that we do trade with. How are they so protected from this Mexican scamming??

Avatar for sharonh624 sharonh624

4 months ago
Jun 02, 2017

By gwp2

Well the crook is out after serving his time in California for a US fraud, not this one. He was released June 6. Warn your parents and any vulnerable people this piece of work is likely headed back to Mexico where his despicable family still lives. They are living the high life off your money. Would be nice if a couple of US citizens got together and contacted the FBI to lay charges of fraud. Courts have deemed it that. Maybe nothing can be done about the past thieving but we help prevent others from feeling the pain we feel.

4 months ago
Jun 11, 2017

page 51 of 51

«  prev page   1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free