Timeshare Exchanges

Contacting Customer Service Regarding A Timeshare Exchange

Jun 17, 2018

I booked a timeshare through your site. We checked in yesterday. Our room was advertised as *Oceanfront* & when we arrived they said it was *Oceanside*.

Our room overlooks a parking lot & has a sliver of oceanview from a side window. This is clearly not what we signed up for & the whole reason I chose that particular unit was because it said Oceanfront. Please reply ASAP. I Checked at the desk this AM & they said they would need a call from you to switch us to an Oceanfront unit. My email is dwheaton4re@gmail.com my cell is 610-733-9643

marty8084 wrote:
bigeyes1 wrote:
Is there anyway we can contact RW regarding a particular exchange besides email? I can't seem to find a phone number listed on the website.

Also, what is the average turn around time to hear a response from RW via email?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Since we are an internet company we handle most of our inquiries via email. This creates a record of what has been discussed. Please email support@redweek.com for any questions if they aren't anwered here. Email is usually answered in less then 24 hours usually much quicker.

Thanks, Marty

D. W.
Jun 17, 2018

I booked a timeshare through your site. We checked in yesterday. Our room was advertised as *Oceanfront* & when we arrived they said it was *Oceanside*.

Our room overlooks a parking lot & has a sliver of oceanview from a side window. This is clearly not what we signed up for & the whole reason I chose that particular unit was because it said Oceanfront. Please reply ASAP. I Checked at the desk this AM & they said they would need a call from you to switch us to an Oceanfront unit. My email is dwheaton4re@gmail.com my cell is 610-733-9643

D. W.
Jun 17, 2018

d816-

It appears you rented this week directly from an owner. You would need to contact the owner directly to confirm the type of unit they own or reserved. You should also have received a resort confirmation when the week was put in your name with details about your unit.

If you need further assistance from Customer Service, then please go to the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Oct 22, 2018

I posted my unit at Pueblo Bonito Rose, Cabo using Verify (Feb 11-18, 2019). I now don't want to use Verify because it is on my listing (negative) and I am unable to verify at this time. How do I revoke your Verify service?

Thanks, Gary Foltz

Gary
Oct 22, 2018

garyf259: Please contact Customer Support by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page, or go here: Contact Us

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.