General Discussion

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

Dec 14, 2010

jasont87 wrote:
My apologies for assuming your gender Jay Jay.

I am not asking for you to recommend my company. I think there is a happy medium between recommending my company and calling me a parasite. I am confident if you took me up on my offer you would have a different view. What do you have to lose?

What do I have to lose .... a waste of my time ..... !!!!

I will never have a different view of any upfront fee resale company .... NEVER ..... do you not understand your (all upfront fee resale companies) tarnished reputation in the media everywhere you look these days ?????

R P.
Dec 14, 2010

jasont87 wrote:
My apologies for assuming your gender Jay Jay.

All my screen names are cats and dogs that we formerly owned or own now.

R P.
Dec 14, 2010

I understand that there has been a lot of fraud in resale. I also understand that I made an offer to you to come to my office and inspect my business practices. I offered to have a senior executive from Chicago Title there to verify my claims and I offered to pay for your trip in its entirety. Rather than accepting my offer, it seems you have reverted back to name calling. It would be disingenuous for you to continue your smear campaign against my company if you're not willing to accept my offer. I am frankly not surprised. You are more interested in ranting and name calling. If you change your mind my offer stands. If I really am the scammer you claim I am it would be a great opportunity to expose me. If I am not, your readers and followers deserve to know that too. I think your readers should question your credibility if you continue the name calling and refuse to take advantage of my offer.

Considering the amount of time you spend on this forum, I find it interesting that you're so concerned about wasting your time having a meeting with me. Let me know if you change your mind. Best Regards, Jason

Jason T.
Dec 15, 2010

jasont87 wrote:
I understand that there has been a lot of fraud in resale. I also understand that I made an offer to you to come to my office and inspect my business practices. I offered to have a senior executive from Chicago Title there to verify my claims and I offered to pay for your trip in its entirety. Rather than accepting my offer, it seems you have reverted back to name calling. It would be disingenuous for you to continue your smear campaign against my company if you're not willing to accept my offer. I am frankly not surprised. You are more interested in ranting and name calling. If you change your mind my offer stands. If I really am the scammer you claim I am it would be a great opportunity to expose me. If I am not, your readers and followers deserve to know that too. I think your readers should question your credibility if you continue the name calling and refuse to take advantage of my offer.

Considering the amount of time you spend on this forum, I find it interesting that you're so concerned about wasting your time having a meeting with me. Let me know if you change your mind. Best Regards, Jason

I'm not name calling .... I'm saying that all upfront fee resale companies (if that includes your company) are not legitimate. You're only legitimate if you take your fee at closing like a home or real estate transaction .... I'm just stating FACTS.

The reason you can't take the fee after the sale is that you do not have a real estate license. Legitimate real estate brokers are not allowed to take any upfront fees ..... they get their fees at closing. What you do sell is advertising, not timeshares.

I'm here daily to warn others of the multitude of scams out there concerning timeshares. If I were a timeshare newbie I would want to know any and all information concerning timeshare scams.

I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't moved a few timeshares lately, but I would imagine that you had to practically give them away in this economy when there are literally hundreds of free or $1 timeshares on Ebay everyday of the week.

I just picked up a free timeshare week myself that's in my area, will be used every year and the seller is paying all closing costs and 2011 maintenance fees so I will owe nothing until 2012. These are the kinds of deals that are moving in the timeshare industry now .... OR high end timeshares (Marriot, Hyatt, Hilton, 4 Seasons, Disney, Starwood) that are listed at bottom feeder prices (for them) and the fact that most of those high end timeshare managements are no longer exercising ROFR as in the past.

See, I'm somewhat more savvy on the subject of timeshare than you imagined. I have owned 9 timeshare weeks in the past (all but one resale), sold nine timeshare weeks myself (before the economic crash) via internet listing sites such as Redweek and others, belonged to both RCI and II and perfomed over 30 exchanges, so I know a little something about the subject of timesharing.

I wouldn't have dreamed of paying a large upfront fee for any company to list my timeshares in a seldom seen database when I could do the same thing myself with little effort and expenditure, and my ads were seen several times daily on very popular internet ad sites such as Redweek, MyResortNetwork and I sold one on Bidshares.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Dec 15, 2010 01:11 PM

Dec 15, 2010

Yes, some sell for pennies while others such as the hospitality branded timeshares like Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood and others do fairly well. About 40% of retail right now. In the past month we sold a Monte Cristo in Cabo for over $60k and a Ritz Carlton for almost $100k. A fixed week in Ocean City in January on the other hand has little to no value. We are averaging over 8,000 buyer leads per month right now. Something I can substantiate.

I'd like to make two corrections. 1) Our website (sellmytimesharenow.com) is not a "seldom seen database". We average 50-80,000 visitors per day depending on season and we organically outrank Redweek for almost anything you type into Google. Try it. 2) It is well known that I also own a brokerage company called timesharebrokerservices which is licensed in the state of Florida.

Lastly, I have many developers that refer their owners to me and I offer their owners the choice of either for sale by owner or brokerage (no up-front fee). These are all things I would have been happy to show you should you have taken me up on my offer.

I'd like to propose that you stop making assumptions about my company. Particularly if you're not even willing to come see with your own eyes what we're all about (at my expense). Many of your assumptions and accusations are blatantly false.

I am not suggesting our company is perfect. No company is and operating in the timeshare resale space is particularly tough. As of this writing our BBB rating is C+. Not good enough and we are striving to improve that. Sadly, I can directly attribute more than half the complaints we've received in recent months being from recent customers that would find a thread like this and then assume they've been scammed because you tell them to file complaints with the BBB or AG before even contacting our customer service dept. Incidentally, contrary to your earlier statement, we are NOT under investigation by any state's AG office in spite of the fact that we're probably the highest profile resale company in the world and have had an office in Florida for 7 years (where 49 resale companies are under investigation). I'm not suggesting we don't sometimes have unhappy customers but the number of complaints we've had compared to our volume of business is minute if not microscopic.

So... enough is enough. either come to my office and let me show you real sales data (they're not all for a $1- our average resale is $8,000) or stop making misstatements about my company.

to other readers of this thread; if you are a current customer and are dissatisfied for any reason you should contact customer service first. If you are a current customer and are satisfied (there have been a couple on this thread) thank you for your support.

To Jay Jay - I respect your good intentions but times are changing and the secondary market is growing. I never accused you of not knowing about timeshares. I am accusing you of not knowing about my company. I will trust that you will either take me up on my offer to learn more and "be the judge" at my expense, or you will refrain from continuing to make nasty remarks and false statements about me and my business. To do anything other than one of the above wouldn't be credible.

Best Regards, Jason Tremblay

Jason T.
Dec 15, 2010

Jay Jay - a couple more things, I just went to Google and typed in "timeshares for sale" and guess what? None of the three websites you mentioned even show up on the first page. SellMyTimeshareNow is the #1 organic/non-paid listing. In fact, type in just about anything related to timeshare and tell me how SellMyTimeshareNOW ranks against the companies you've listed. I suppose you'll say this is meaningless. It is not. It is the reason I'll have 50,000 visitors to my website today. I spend millions of dollars annually making that happen. I have deep respect for Redweek. It is a great platform and my agents use it often when we can't find needed inventory on our own site. That said, in terms of exposure, in advertising you get what you pay for. There is a reason it costs more to advertise in the Washington Post (over $1,000 for a 1 inch ad Sunday only in the real estate section) than it does to advertise in the Fosters Democrat here in little Dover, NH.

Another point I want to make is that our guarantee (posted in our terms of use on our website) states that if a customer of ours sells their timeshare elsewhere (such as Redweek) before we deliver a buyer we refund our advertising fee in full. The smart seller would advertise in both places. If I sell it first (and most likely I will) the seller is happy. If I'm wrong and the seller gets a buyer from Redweek or elsewhere first they get back every dime of what they paid my company. Fair to say the least.

Lastly, something else you may not know is that ARDA put together a task force earlier this year to draft model resale legislation to better regulate the timeshare resale industry. Not only am I supportive of ARDA's model resale act but other than the former VP of Redweek and one other broker I was the only resale company on the task force. Wouldn't it be a little strange of me to spend a year co-authoring resale legislation with ARDA if I was the scammer you claim me to be?

Jason T.
Dec 15, 2010

Jay Jay - I was recently interviewed by RCI. I think you should listen to the interview. It would shed a lot of light on what my business is all about. Frankly i think it sheds a lot of light on where I believe the industry in general is going. Go to this link to listen: http://www.rciventures.com/2010/11/episode-9-customers-charge

OK. I need to finish decorating the tree with the kids. I'm done for tonight.

Jason T.
Dec 16, 2010

To Jason Tremblay,

For starters I have read all 5 pages of this thread. Can you please explain how you have went from being an accredited BBB member to now not and having a generous C+ rating? Secondly, I also listed with your company over a year ago now and have dropped my price three times and nearly 5k under what an "aggressive" price was according to your broker. I have not had ANY INTEREST AT ALL in my timeshare. I HAVE contacted your customer service and they are no help whatsoever. What do they tell my EVERY TIME "lower your price." For my timeshare week it is at the lowest price for that timeshare on the site. I understand the market being and agent myself however, after a year of broken promises by your company I have filed a complaint with the BBB. In closing for someone as "busy" as you say you are you sure do spend a lot of time defending your company. I don't want any "at your expense" pitch either, I have done everything your company has asked and then some. Like Jay Jay, I want other people who were looking to sell their time to know that this company uses false phone sales pitches that don't produce.

Jt W.
Dec 16, 2010

jasont87 wrote:
Yes, some sell for pennies while others such as the hospitality branded timeshares like Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood and others do fairly well. About 40% of retail right now. In the past month we sold a Monte Cristo in Cabo for over $60k and a Ritz Carlton for almost $100k. Jason Tremblay

Yeah right, you sold one week at Monte Cristo in Cabo for 60K when they can be bought all day long on Redweek and other internet listing sites for much less (BTW, only one week has sold on Redweek with extensive listings at Monte Cristo in Cabo and it was sold for $14K). IF you did indeed sell a week for 60K then I feel sorry for your uninformed buyer in this day of instant internet access to all information pertaining to what timeshares are selling for.

R P.
Dec 16, 2010

jtw3 wrote:
To Jason Tremblay,

For starters I have read all 5 pages of this thread. Can you please explain how you have went from being an accredited BBB member to now not and having a generous C+ rating? Secondly, I also listed with your company over a year ago now and have dropped my price three times and nearly 5k under what an "aggressive" price was according to your broker. I have not had ANY INTEREST AT ALL in my timeshare. I HAVE contacted your customer service and they are no help whatsoever. What do they tell my EVERY TIME "lower your price." For my timeshare week it is at the lowest price for that timeshare on the site. I understand the market being and agent myself however, after a year of broken promises by your company I have filed a complaint with the BBB. In closing for someone as "busy" as you say you are you sure do spend a lot of time defending your company. I don't want any "at your expense" pitch either, I have done everything your company has asked and then some. Like Jay Jay, I want other people who were looking to sell their time to know that this company uses false phone sales pitches that don't produce.

Their pitch is the same pitch as all other upfront fee resale scammers .... all they really want is that upfront fee then you're history.

R P.
Dec 16, 2010

Hi Jw3,

Jay Jay is right about one thing. Values have come down considerably over the past two years. What do you own and what is your ad number?

Incidentally, prior to this week, my last post was over a year ago. ...and the my expense pitch wasn't a pitch. My offer still stands to Jay Jay.

JW3 - if you'd like, you can email me directly at jasontremblay@sellmytimesharenow.com.

Jason T.
Dec 16, 2010

Below is YESTERDAY's offer report. I have not edited this in any way. this is a list of all purchase and rental offers forwarded to our customers yesterday alone. Rental offers are on the top and purchase offers are on the bottom. the dollar amount is the amount someone is offering to pay to either buy or rent the timeshare. the ad # is how you can find the ad on our site. Again - this is one day.

I suppose this will be dismissed as phony which is precisely why I invited the most vocal person on this forum to visit our offices to see actual sales data and contracts.

From: SellMyTimeshareNow AutoResponder [mailto:apache@sellmytimesharenow.com] Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 1:00 AM To: jasontremblay@sellmytimesharenow.com Subject: Daily requests reports

12/15/2010 Ad# 639276/Jon Johnson Fisher Anthony Cresta (SR) Orange Lake's East Village 850$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 519949/Christophe Moerman Sedita Carisa Calderone (SR) Morritt's Tortuga Club 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 449024/Christophe Moerman Lee Adam Smith (SR) Grand Caymanian Resort 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1117977/Christophe Moerman Abeyta Patrick Mills (SR) Morritt's Tortuga Club 500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 506769/Jim & Jan Blake blake allgood Jeremy Noble (SR) Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village- Shell 600$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 971418/Marion Holland Farrell Joshua Odess (SR) Club Intrawest - Whistler 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1071443/Monika Solarskyj Samuels Todd Hudson (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1004142/ad acker Wiltse Danielle Antonelli (SR) Marriott's Ocean Pointe 1,350$ Rent TRR Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 988889/David Coller Long Nicholas Couturier (SR) Hotel RIU Palace Aruba 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 655682/kathy clark Northcott Melody Wade (SR) Carriage Hills Resort- Shell 750$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 962942/Tamara Truran Hathaway Nathan Dube (SR) Disney's BoardWalk Villas 1$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 352585/Winston Dawes Wlodawski Brian Wilson (SR) Liki Tiki Village 500$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 509338/Winston Dawes Stringer Jeremy Noble (SR) Liki Tiki Village 500$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 360487/Winston Dawes Roof Brian Wilson (SR) Liki Tiki Village 700$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 968982/rose svdie diguglielmo Joshua Odess (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 1,200$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 469113/rose savdie Maher Matt Braiser (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 1,900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 379647/rose savdie Lombardo Jermaine Young (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 1,700$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 437720/karlene Robertson Warschauer Leo Williams (SR) Morritt's Tortuga Club 850$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 652581/rose savdie Lanigan Lucas Lanigan (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 2,000$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 907993/John Malloy tadano Roy Morgridge (SR) Paniolo Greens- Shell 499$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1198334/rick rudd Demakos Nehemiah Mayo (SR) Hyatt Coconut Plantation Resort 1,350$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1090754/Tamara Truran Sleeper Mark Brochu (SR) Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 962942/Tamara Truran Hathaway Nathan Dube (SR) Disney's BoardWalk Villas 1,500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 174588/Debra Morton giese Brian Wilson (SR) WorldMark Las Vegas - Boulevard 700$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 555374/Tamara Truran Wisniewski Brian Wilson (SR) Disney's Beach Club Villas 1,500$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 175164/Tom Sorrells Seeley Roy Morgridge (SR) Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas 4,900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1214016/Tom Sorrells Curran RA Kevin Curran (BR/AG) Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas 1$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 962763/Tom Sorrells Berg Adam Smith (SR) Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas 7,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1016409/Kevin Newberry Globerson Jessica Nason (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1131492/Kevin Newberry Stone Jacob Treadwell (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 402326/Kevin Newberry gargan Karen Gearwar (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 746657/Kevin Newberry Fragiacomo David DeVries (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 473737/Kevin Newberry Svendsen Julie Morgridge (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1205126/oliver bates Popp Jessica Hilton (SR) Diamond Resorts Scottsdale Villa Mirage 500$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1212502/Deanna Mcpherson Compeau Andrea Willis (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 1,100$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 72521/Jose Perez Tamayo Jose Perez Tamayo Reyes Jason Martin (SR) Club Velas Vallarta 1,050$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 341835/Deanna Mcpherson Bernhard Jermaine Young (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 1,000$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1093268/Deanna Mcpherson Watkins Todd Hudson (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 479902/mariann w Smith Kevin Washington (SR) Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 900$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 479902/mariann w Smith Kevin Washington (SR) Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 791951/Deanna Mcpherson Macedo Alejandro Ferro (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 999$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 436132/Deanna Mcpherson Frederick Kevin Curran (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 2,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 865567/Kashina Mapeka Radakovich Kyle Smith (SR) Orange Lake's West Village 699$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1063002/renee shalom Finch FLBonnie Krampe (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 1,200$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 135154/susan stenzel Cummings Adam Smith (SR) Ridge Pointe 800$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1211808/william barber BUONAROSA RA James Buonarosa (BR/AG) Harborside Resort at Atlantis 2,800$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1063002/renee shalom Finch FLBonnie Krampe (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 1,200$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1174705/renee shalom DONNELL Jacob Treadwell (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 1,499$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1191096/renee shalom DONNELL Jacob Treadwell (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 900$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1191096/renee shalom DONNELL Jacob Treadwell (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 900$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 116127/susan stenzel Precopio Anthony Cresta (SR) Lagonita Lodge Resort I & II 750$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 88766/sam panetta LaLonde Steve Sheehan (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club 600$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 963312/Danielle Danielle Calhoun Ogle Joshua Odess (SR) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 750$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1140817/ariel chiro Mclean / Youngling Bryan Kinney (SR) Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club 1,900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 592617/Gary Schofield Khoo Ross Trahey (SR) Orange Lake's East Village 850$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1205126/Bernice Stroud Popp Jessica Hilton (SR) Diamond Resorts Scottsdale Villa Mirage 800$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 777746/alfred keyser Talbott Joshua Odess (SR) Marriott's Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe 195$ Rent TRR Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1176017/alfred keyser Jones Anthony Cresta (SR) Marriott's Timber Lodge 1,200$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 116127/TinaMarie Dietter Precopio Anthony Cresta (SR) Lagonita Lodge Resort I & II 300$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 742653/Patricia Cassidy Boisse Nathan Kinley (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 250484/Michael Turecke LIMBIRD Jason Martin (SR) Spinnaker at the Carolina Club 950$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1152771/andrea klein Gimbel Andrea Willis (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Kalia Tower 1,500$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 441867/Jerry Kisil Vaughn Bob Swain (SR) Orange Lake's River Island 800$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 729135/Morris Briglio Battle Jaclyn Seward (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 2,900$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 317692/chris freebury niedzielski Ilona Von Karolyi-Ross (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village - The Lagoon Tower 2,100$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 524077/ted kuzminski Zwigart Kevin Curran (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 350499/chris freebury Bautista Adam Smith (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village - The Lagoon Tower 2,100$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 124362/ted kuzminski Hlado Adam Smith (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 524061/ted kuzminski Zwigart Kevin Curran (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 151422/chris freebury Olsen Jason Martin (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village - The Lagoon Tower 2,100$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 413009/Randy Lieber Diaspro Danielle Antonelli (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village - The Lagoon Tower 1,500$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 471395/ted kuzminski Williams Kristina McIlveen (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 509716/ted kuzminki Reiner Jessica Martin (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 197744/Kevin Newberry Fredrickson Brian Wilson (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,200$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 349321/Ginny Williams paris Shannon Dion (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 2,500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 349321/Ginny Williams paris Shannon Dion (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 2,100$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 962942/marie mathes Hathaway Nathan Dube (SR) Disney's BoardWalk Villas 2,200$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 426348/Felipe Rosa Shilts Anthony Cresta (SR) Marriott's SurfWatch 1,000$ Rent TRR Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 522081/Ginny Williams Retoma Melody Wade (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 2,100$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 988683/Mira Irwin Long Nicholas Couturier (SR) Hotel RIU Palace Aruba 1,650$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1167787/Stacy Bontis Gillespie Jeffrey Hollingworth (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 3,500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 79214/Mira Irwin trent Todd Hudson (SR) Marriott's Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino 1,900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 153278/Harvey Wanner Jacobs FLMark Smith (SR) Raintree's Club Regina Puerto Vallarta 750$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 704860/Felipe Rosa Umlauf Roy Morgridge (SR) Marriott's Barony Beach Club 1,250$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 237143/Patricia Fuller DAVY Steve Sheehan (SR) Escapes! to Hot Springs Village 170$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 73994/lynn jacobs Airapetian Jason Martin (SR) Harborside Resort at Atlantis 500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 87309/Jeff Grant Wilson Dummy Test (SR) Silver Lake Resort 830$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 108585/Chandra Jones farmer Jessica Martin (SR) Villas at Fairway 650$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1179165/jENNIFER EDGAR Kludt Jeremy Noble (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 2,500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1061818/Mike Kreibich Petersen Jeremy Noble (SR) Diamond Resorts Point at Poipu 1,000$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 305935/Mike Kreibich godfrey Danielle Antonelli (SR) Diamond Resorts Point at Poipu 1,500$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 809170/Kristie Rogers VanLoan Jaclyn Stamp (SR) Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge 1,000$ Rent TRR Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 715006/Maria Frost Robinson Nicholas Couturier (SR) Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito 2,800$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1211108/Kristie Rogers Boldrick Steven LaRosa (SR) Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge 999$ Rent TRR Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 34378/ed stewart stewart Salomone Matt Selig (SR) Wyndham Bluebeard's Beach Club 700$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1202765/Robert Manchester Farley Theodore Mantos (SR) Royal Playa Del Carmen 1,200$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 630909/jim oconnor Richards Pedro Revolorio (SR) Sheraton Desert Oasis 725$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1183934/Don Cherichella Jackson Carisa Calderone (SR) Eagle Trace at Massanutten 700$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1206204/Don Cherichella Crouch Nicholas Couturier (SR) Eagle Trace at Massanutten 700$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 551896/Don Cherichella hughes Ilona Von Karolyi-Ross (SR) Eagle Trace at Massanutten 700$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1209731/ariel chiro quinn Jeremy Noble (SR) Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club 2,600$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 101728/Don Cherichella todt Peter Emery (SR) Summit At Massanutten 600$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 53653/ann weismann Doyle Rosanne Luba (SR) Legacy Golf Resort- Shell 800$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 809170/ann weismann VanLoan Jaclyn Stamp (SR) Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 962209/ann weismann jensen FLGabriel Zeballos (SR) Cibola Vista Resort and Spa 400$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 498320/ann weismann Kimmerle Karen Gearwar (SR) Cibola Vista Resort and Spa 800$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 710387/Gail Anderson Ricci Todd Trefethen (SR) Royal Haciendas - A Royal Resort 750$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 807218/Luis Trevino Lewis Jessica Nason (SR) Marriott's StreamSide - Vail 1$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1210130/Carol Pickens Hall Andrea Willis (SR) Maui Schooner 700$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1099365/LYDIA HERRADA Goodwin Susan Dubois (SR) Silverleaf's Piney Shores Resort - Conroe, TX 50$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 219450/LYDIA HERRADA McMillan Ryan Harrington (SR) Silverleaf's Seaside Resort - Galveston, TX 55$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 780614/LYDIA HERRADA Trongaard Eric Levin (SR) Silverleaf's Seaside Resort - Galveston, TX 55$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 602821/Ligia Ward Tkatch Nicholas Couturier (SR) Wyndham Avenue Plaza 750$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 464764/Patti Rutherford Dryden Jermaine Young (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 100$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 707260/james daniloff Christoffersen Eric Levin (SR) Club La Pension 1,200$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 166739/Brad Widhalm Van Noy FLMark Smith (SR) Grand Pacific Palisades 600$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 688652/lara boudreau Gunn Jeremy Noble (SR) Eagle Point 900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 704372/Frank massa Dubia Nathan Kinley (SR) Jockey Club 1$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 612141/Frank massa Mori Theodore Mantos (SR) Jockey Club 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 794600/DOREEN PRASAD Rangnekar Andrea Willis (SR) Royal Goan Beach Club - Haathi Mahal 500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 542354/Petrina Baxter Hanner Ilona Von Karolyi-Ross (SR) Wyndham Avenue Plaza 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1170219/Jeff Rudd Garcia/TSO TBS Arnault Garcia (BR/AG) Disney's BoardWalk Villas 12,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1084283/Doug Adkins McGrath/Fireside Timeshare Broker Services Florida (SR) Mystic Dunes Resort and Golf Club 1,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 154453/sinclair Robert heidtmann Roy Morgridge (SR) Marriott's Ocean Pointe 8,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1183624/Larry Larschan Maxon Jacob Treadwell (SR) Disney's Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort 1$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 867730/Tom Sorrells Korchak Judith Raymond (SR) Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas 50,000$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 809963/Edward Geiger VARACALLI Steve Sheehan (SR) Americano Beach Resort 472$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 841304/Kami Goldman keller Susan Dubois (SR) Lakewood Village Resort 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 841304/Kami Goldman keller Susan Dubois (SR) Lakewood Village Resort 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1080019/tom fresina Ceaser Anthony Cresta (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 5,500$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 728204/Kami Goldman Brewer Kristina McIlveen (SR) Lakewood Village Resort 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 342008/Katherine Barlow Baker Danielle Antonelli (SR) Steele Hill East and Steele Hill West 500$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 615175/anthony loggins Devine Bryan Kinney (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Orlando's Sunshine Resort II 1,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 486467/anthony loggins condrey Julie Morgridge (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Laurel Crest 800$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1186902/anthony loggins McGrath/Fireside Timeshare Broker Services Florida (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Laurel Crest 400$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 475153/Len Lucien Franklin Kevin Washington (SR) Manhattan Club 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 118483/Deborah Cubi Sherman Brian Wilson (SR) Briarwood 2,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1199730/tim norman Smith Jeremy Noble (SR) Waterside by Spinnaker 1,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1199730/tim norman Smith Jeremy Noble (SR) Waterside by Spinnaker 1,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 97398/Barbara Cosper Irons Julie Morgridge (SR) Crane Beach Resort 80,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 901567/philip pierce Dera Susan Dubois (SR) Global Discovery Vacations 2,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 556830/pete bhandal Weatherbie Kevin Washington (SR) Grandview at Las Vegas 4,000$ Purchase TRR Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 236343/jan trabue serafin Meredith Langton (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Casa Ybel Resort 25,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1179915/Tish Iwaszuk Vitale Anthony Cresta (SR) Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa 111$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 848313/trey schubert Schwarz (SR) Silverleaf's Hill Country Resort - Canyon Lake, TX 1,200$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 275691/rick morrow CORRAL Julie Morgridge (SR) Grand Mayan Riviera Maya 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1108305/Dan Engberson Raulino Patrick Mills (SR) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 6,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 448743/thor johannsson Jane Appell Lucas Lanigan (SR) Killington Grand Hotel & Crown Club 49,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 736119/darcie savage Leonard Bryan Kinney (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - The Fountains 1,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 503087/jill reed Bailey Melody Wade (SR) Smuggler's Cove Resort 50$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 455814/jill reed Marois Roy Morgridge (SR) Smuggler's Cove Resort 50$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1162102/jim coughlin Notaro/Donation/BB TBS Bob Bender (BR/AG) Sea Mist Resort 500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 103735/Janise Turso Taylor Eric Bittner (SR) Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa 9,888$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 900619/Eduardo Kassner Alfano Bob Swain (SR) Royal Sands Cancun II - A Royal Resort 19,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1080671/Benson Blake Lott Todd Hudson (SR) Marriott's Frenchman's Cove 17,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 973210/Benson Blake Simon Jeremy Noble (SR) Marriott's Frenchman's Cove 17,995$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1160823/Ellen Stewart estrada Claudia Casey (SR) Royal Haciendas - A Royal Resort 10,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1110585/Graeme Boyd Mueh SMTN PILOT LISTING AGT- Thomas Michael (BR/AG) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 5,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1215695/brent massae McGrath/FIRESIDE/TBS TW TBS Tracy Wetterberg (BR/AG) Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos 650$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1110585/Graeme Boyd Mueh SMTN PILOT LISTING AGT- Thomas Michael (BR/AG) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 5,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1110585/Graeme Boyd Mueh SMTN PILOT LISTING AGT- Thomas Michael (BR/AG) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 10,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1160818/Mark Dragoo estrada Claudia Casey (SR) Royal Haciendas - A Royal Resort 10,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1174262/Tony Comas Weiksnar Carisa Calderone (SR) Ocean Cove Club at Palmetto Dunes 2,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 879042/Matt Johansen Bragg Todd Hudson (SR) Resort on Cocoa Beach 2,900$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 592169/brendon gelford Hernandez Danielle Antonelli (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabos 1,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 393334/Adnan Ahmed Hansen Leo Williams (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - The Grand Pacific MarBrisa Resort 8,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 396249/miguel nino ramirez Brian Wilson (SR) Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista 6,400$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 331003/sarah kwick Meneses Ilona Von Karolyi-Ross (SR) Calypso Cay Vacation Villas 2,300$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 956507/brendon gelford Mercer FLCraig Washburn (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabos 1,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 752328/gene venini Schefflan Jermaine Young (SR) Coral Princess Club 1,200$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 500182/brendon gelford Broyles Leo Williams (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabos 1,750$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1213846/Michelle Steele Olson/JH TBS Jason Hubbard (BR/AG) Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club 15,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 534087/MICHAEL CARL Apmann Brett Bishop (SR) Club Solaris Cabos 2,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 802166/MICHAEL CARL MacInnes Steve Sheehan (SR) Club Cascadas de Baja 5,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 707071/Juanita Goupil Cella Clifford Voge (SR) Playa Grande Resort 2,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1180615/a c mayes BUONAROSA RA James Buonarosa (BR/AG) Grand Mayan Los Cabos 1,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1199037/donna fordin McGrath/FIRESIDE/TBS TW TBS Tracy Wetterberg (BR/AG) Planet Hollywood Towers by Westgate 6,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 890101/Beba Maletic ames Bob Swain (SR) Diamond Resorts Ka'anapali Beach Club 900$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 717784/william barthel Spencer Adam Smith (SR) Banff Gate Mountain Resort 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1144444/Lonnie Pompey DaCosta/Donation/BB TBS Bob Bender (BR/AG) Ocean Sands 100$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1134073/Gabriel Marquez White Jessica Hilton (SR) Playa Grande Resort 35,000$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 929330/William Kendall Setterlund Susan Dubois (SR) Tahoe Chaparral 12,999$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 190484/Helen Merrell-Gelley Norton FLMark Smith (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hilton 12,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 374310/Patrick Lowery Yukman Amber Elmer (SR) Skier's Edge 4,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 170839/Nick Valentine Gadfort Peter Flanagan (SR) Maui Banyan Vacation Club 1,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1153417/cindy townsend Booth Roy Morgridge (SR) Divi Southwinds Beach & Racquet Club 850$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 27337/Katherine Wardle Camp Cassie Scott (SR) Falcon Point 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 843313/Anna Nikolados Kelly Jermaine Young (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club 2,100$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1103225/nilsen jan Choon / Dipsingh Bryan Kinney (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club on International Drive - Orlando (Tuscany) 6,999$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 915430/MITCHELL DRESSLER Lopez FLGabriel Zeballos (SR) Sol Melia Vacation Club at Paradisus Palma Real 19,999$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 642686/MITCHELL DRESSLER Plugge Melody Wade (SR) Sol Melia Vacation Club at Paradisus Palma Real 17,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1004602/Katharine de Baun Knittle Steve Sheehan (SR) Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay 3,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1137586/paige merriman ER/VPS Freda Stemick (SR) Aquamarine Villas 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 471142/Tony d band Jessica Martin (SR) Harborside Resort at Atlantis II 4,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 639835/tim phan O'Crowley David Hungerford (SR) Diamond Resorts US Collection 8,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1157177/Brad Van Vark ER/VPS Freda Stemick (SR) Hyatt Sunset Harbor Resort 1$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1072863/tim phan Garland FLRebecca Pollitz (SR) Planet Hollywood Towers by Westgate 7,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 914469/Deloris Stewart Ortiz FLGabriel Zeballos (SR) Breakers Resort Palm Beach 5,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 201371/Deloris Stewart Romano Cassie Scott (SR) Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club 3,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 862163/Chris Lee Thon FLJoseph Bermudez (SR) Marriott's Shadow Ridge 9,500$ Purchase TRR Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1180277/Chris Lee Halleck/DC TBS David Cortese (BR/AG) Marriott's Shadow Ridge 7,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 419470/Frank massa Lance Roy Morgridge (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1138040/Frank massa ER/VPS Freda Stemick (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 1$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 16436/Frank massa goff Steve Sheehan (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 1$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 261894/Frank massa griffin Ryan Harrington (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 707894/ginger hughes Ravelo Jeffrey Hollingworth (SR) Summit Vacation Resort Tree Top Villas - Campground 2,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 707894/ginger hughes Ravelo Jeffrey Hollingworth (SR) Summit Vacation Resort Tree Top Villas - Campground 2,200$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 991700/Larry Rolla Crisitello Todd Hudson (SR) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 8,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1170782/James Cockerham Garcia/HGVC TBS Arnault Garcia (BR/AG) Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Las Vegas Strip 2,020$ Purchase TBS 12/15/2010 Ad# 227957/James Cockerham Steiger Pat Bates (BR/AG) Alhambra at Poinciana 1,820$ Purchase TBS 12/15/2010 Ad# 1158847/Sue Guy Ward Freda Stemick (SR) Carriage Ridge Resort- Shell 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1132833/Sue Guy Walker SMTN PILOT LISTING AGT- Jaclyn Stamp (BR/AG) Carriage Ridge Resort- Shell 2,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1004602/Justin Bowen Knittle Steve Sheehan (SR) Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay 3,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist OFFERS REPORT 12/15/2010 198 total requests, 5 needed more informations and 190 are actual Offers and 3 are blank Offers 83 of the actual offers were on timeshares for sale and totalled 610,653$ 107 of the actual offers were on timeshares for rent and totalled 129,875$ 0 of the actual offers were on timeshares for unset and totalled 0$ 193 of the actual offers were from SMTN, 21 from TRR, 2 from TBS, 9 from THD, and 0 from J4T. ________________________________________ Total: 190 offers 740,528$ total offers

Jason T.

Last edited by phyl21 on Apr 11, 2016 09:54 PM

Dec 16, 2010

By the way Jay Jay - you sure do know a lot about what Monte Christo sales occurred from Redweek owners for someone that claims to not be affiliated with Redweek......

Jason T.
Dec 16, 2010

JW3 -

Just wanted to add that it will not be a waste of your time to contact me. If you let me know what you own, I will tell you what I think it is really worth right now (know that values have dropped a lot) and if you're willing to price it at that amount I will refund your advertising fee and instead charge you a 15% commission or $1,500 whichever is greater upon the successful sale. Deal?

Please take the time to contact me.

Jason T.
Dec 16, 2010

I have to say when I contacted SMTN they gave me an inflated value, swaying they had buyers waiting in the wings and give them an upfront fee. As a TUG member I knew it was a scam and told them they could take twice the fee from the sales proceeds. They demurred. I put in wild offer prices with know intention to buy just for fun and see what the response will be. i imagine others do the same. Lets all do it so Jason can have something to crow about.

Paul B.
Dec 17, 2010

I will gladly take you up on that offer, refund my money and I have no problem paying your 15% or $1500.00 upon successful sale. How do we get this process rolling. We will see if you are a man of your word.

Robert S.
Dec 17, 2010

roberts1014 wrote:
I will gladly take you up on that offer, refund my money and I have no problem paying your 15% or $1500.00 upon successful sale. How do we get this process rolling. We will see if you are a man of your word.
As I stated in my previous post, contact me directly at jasontremblay@sellmytimesharenow.com. I need to know your ad number and what you own. If the value is sub-par and it sells for less than $1,500 you will need to come to closing with the difference. More than fair.

Jason T.
Dec 17, 2010

ebram wrote:
I have to say when I contacted SMTN they gave me an inflated value, swaying they had buyers waiting in the wings and give them an upfront fee. As a TUG member I knew it was a scam and told them they could take twice the fee from the sales proceeds. They demurred. I put in wild offer prices with know intention to buy just for fun and see what the response will be. i imagine others do the same. Lets all do it so Jason can have something to crow about.
Juvenile. Putting in false inquiries will only waste the time of other owners and sellers like you.

Funny that people on this thread have such a hard time believing that people use the internet to buy timeshares. Yes, it actually does happen. And yes, those are real inquiries. In fact if you take the time to look up the individual ad numbers you'll see that many are offers for far less than asking price (not wildly inflated).

Also interesting that if you placed an ad on another website like homeaway.com (starts at $329 on up) and don't get offers people don't demand refunds. Heck even the newspaper which "crows" about their circulation and results can't offer a guarantee. The Washington Post charges over $1,000 for the smallest display ad they have in the real estate section, a couple inches, to run on a Sunday only. Don't believe me? Call them. Are they an up-front fee scam? And if your property doesn't sell do you think you get a refund?

We have the traffic and we have the buyers. The key is price. Sadly prices have come down a lot but it is also a great time to buy. People are buying.

Go to this link: http://extremetracking.com/open;ref1?login=smtn1

and scroll down to the "last 20 search engine queries and you will see in live time the last 20 people that went to our site and what they typed in to find us. Facts are facts. Over 2/3 of our web traffic is comprised of visitors that expressed a behavioral intent to either purchase or rent a timeshare not sell.

I've gained enough experience the past couple of days on this thread to know that someone will offer up that these are meaningless statistics. They are not. These are real people on the web looking for timeshare and searching our site.

Jason T.
Dec 17, 2010

jasont87 wrote:
By the way Jay Jay - you sure do know a lot about what Monte Christo sales occurred from Redweek owners for someone that claims to not be affiliated with Redweek......

Duh! All I had to do was click on Timeshares for Rent and Sale and enter Monte Cristo Cabo San Lucas .... only one has been sold and that was for $14k.

R P.
Dec 17, 2010

jasont87 wrote:
Below is YESTERDAY's offer report. I have not edited this in any way. this is a list of all purchase and rental offers forwarded to our customers yesterday alone. Rental offers are on the top and purchase offers are on the bottom. the dollar amount is the amount someone is offering to pay to either buy or rent the timeshare. the ad # is how you can find the ad on our site. Again - this is one day.

I suppose this will be dismissed as phony which is precisely why I invited the most vocal person on this forum to visit our offices to see actual sales data and contracts.

From: SellMyTimeshareNow AutoResponder [mailto:apache@sellmytimesharenow.com] Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 1:00 AM To: jasontremblay@sellmytimesharenow.com Subject: Daily requests reports

12/15/2010 Ad# 639276/Jon Johnson Fisher Anthony Cresta (SR) Orange Lake's East Village 850$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 519949/Christophe Moerman Sedita Carisa Calderone (SR) Morritt's Tortuga Club 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 449024/Christophe Moerman Lee Adam Smith (SR) Grand Caymanian Resort 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1117977/Christophe Moerman Abeyta Patrick Mills (SR) Morritt's Tortuga Club 500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 506769/Jim & Jan Blake blake allgood Jeremy Noble (SR) Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village- Shell 600$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 971418/Marion Holland Farrell Joshua Odess (SR) Club Intrawest - Whistler 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1071443/Monika Solarskyj Samuels Todd Hudson (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1004142/ad acker Wiltse Danielle Antonelli (SR) Marriott's Ocean Pointe 1,350$ Rent TRR Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 988889/David Coller Long Nicholas Couturier (SR) Hotel RIU Palace Aruba 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 655682/kathy clark Northcott Melody Wade (SR) Carriage Hills Resort- Shell 750$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 962942/Tamara Truran Hathaway Nathan Dube (SR) Disney's BoardWalk Villas 1$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 352585/Winston Dawes Wlodawski Brian Wilson (SR) Liki Tiki Village 500$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 509338/Winston Dawes Stringer Jeremy Noble (SR) Liki Tiki Village 500$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 360487/Winston Dawes Roof Brian Wilson (SR) Liki Tiki Village 700$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 968982/rose svdie diguglielmo Joshua Odess (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 1,200$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 469113/rose savdie Maher Matt Braiser (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 1,900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 379647/rose savdie Lombardo Jermaine Young (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 1,700$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 437720/karlene Robertson Warschauer Leo Williams (SR) Morritt's Tortuga Club 850$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 652581/rose savdie Lanigan Lucas Lanigan (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 2,000$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 907993/John Malloy tadano Roy Morgridge (SR) Paniolo Greens- Shell 499$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1198334/rick rudd Demakos Nehemiah Mayo (SR) Hyatt Coconut Plantation Resort 1,350$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1090754/Tamara Truran Sleeper Mark Brochu (SR) Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 962942/Tamara Truran Hathaway Nathan Dube (SR) Disney's BoardWalk Villas 1,500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 174588/Debra Morton giese Brian Wilson (SR) WorldMark Las Vegas - Boulevard 700$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 555374/Tamara Truran Wisniewski Brian Wilson (SR) Disney's Beach Club Villas 1,500$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 175164/Tom Sorrells Seeley Roy Morgridge (SR) Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas 4,900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1214016/Tom Sorrells Curran RA Kevin Curran (BR/AG) Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas 1$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 962763/Tom Sorrells Berg Adam Smith (SR) Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas 7,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1016409/Kevin Newberry Globerson Jessica Nason (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1131492/Kevin Newberry Stone Jacob Treadwell (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 402326/Kevin Newberry gargan Karen Gearwar (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 746657/Kevin Newberry Fragiacomo David DeVries (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 473737/Kevin Newberry Svendsen Julie Morgridge (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1205126/oliver bates Popp Jessica Hilton (SR) Diamond Resorts Scottsdale Villa Mirage 500$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1212502/Deanna Mcpherson Compeau Andrea Willis (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 1,100$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 72521/Jose Perez Tamayo Jose Perez Tamayo Reyes Jason Martin (SR) Club Velas Vallarta 1,050$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 341835/Deanna Mcpherson Bernhard Jermaine Young (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 1,000$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1093268/Deanna Mcpherson Watkins Todd Hudson (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 479902/mariann w Smith Kevin Washington (SR) Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 900$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 479902/mariann w Smith Kevin Washington (SR) Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 791951/Deanna Mcpherson Macedo Alejandro Ferro (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 999$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 436132/Deanna Mcpherson Frederick Kevin Curran (SR) Casa Dorada at Medano Beach 2,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 865567/Kashina Mapeka Radakovich Kyle Smith (SR) Orange Lake's West Village 699$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1063002/renee shalom Finch FLBonnie Krampe (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 1,200$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 135154/susan stenzel Cummings Adam Smith (SR) Ridge Pointe 800$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1211808/william barber BUONAROSA RA James Buonarosa (BR/AG) Harborside Resort at Atlantis 2,800$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1063002/renee shalom Finch FLBonnie Krampe (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 1,200$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1174705/renee shalom DONNELL Jacob Treadwell (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 1,499$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1191096/renee shalom DONNELL Jacob Treadwell (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 900$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1191096/renee shalom DONNELL Jacob Treadwell (SR) Playa Linda Beach Resort 900$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 116127/susan stenzel Precopio Anthony Cresta (SR) Lagonita Lodge Resort I & II 750$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 88766/sam panetta LaLonde Steve Sheehan (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club 600$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 963312/Danielle Danielle Calhoun Ogle Joshua Odess (SR) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 750$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1140817/ariel chiro Mclean / Youngling Bryan Kinney (SR) Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club 1,900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 592617/Gary Schofield Khoo Ross Trahey (SR) Orange Lake's East Village 850$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1205126/Bernice Stroud Popp Jessica Hilton (SR) Diamond Resorts Scottsdale Villa Mirage 800$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 777746/alfred keyser Talbott Joshua Odess (SR) Marriott's Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe 195$ Rent TRR Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1176017/alfred keyser Jones Anthony Cresta (SR) Marriott's Timber Lodge 1,200$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 116127/TinaMarie Dietter Precopio Anthony Cresta (SR) Lagonita Lodge Resort I & II 300$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 742653/Patricia Cassidy Boisse Nathan Kinley (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 250484/Michael Turecke LIMBIRD Jason Martin (SR) Spinnaker at the Carolina Club 950$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1152771/andrea klein Gimbel Andrea Willis (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Kalia Tower 1,500$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 441867/Jerry Kisil Vaughn Bob Swain (SR) Orange Lake's River Island 800$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 729135/Morris Briglio Battle Jaclyn Seward (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 2,900$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 317692/chris freebury niedzielski Ilona Von Karolyi-Ross (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village - The Lagoon Tower 2,100$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 524077/ted kuzminski Zwigart Kevin Curran (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 350499/chris freebury Bautista Adam Smith (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village - The Lagoon Tower 2,100$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 124362/ted kuzminski Hlado Adam Smith (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 524061/ted kuzminski Zwigart Kevin Curran (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 151422/chris freebury Olsen Jason Martin (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village - The Lagoon Tower 2,100$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 413009/Randy Lieber Diaspro Danielle Antonelli (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Hilton Hawaiian Village - The Lagoon Tower 1,500$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 471395/ted kuzminski Williams Kristina McIlveen (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North 1$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 509716/ted kuzminki Reiner Jessica Martin (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North 1,000$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 197744/Kevin Newberry Fredrickson Brian Wilson (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 1,200$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 349321/Ginny Williams paris Shannon Dion (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 2,500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 349321/Ginny Williams paris Shannon Dion (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 2,100$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 962942/marie mathes Hathaway Nathan Dube (SR) Disney's BoardWalk Villas 2,200$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 426348/Felipe Rosa Shilts Anthony Cresta (SR) Marriott's SurfWatch 1,000$ Rent TRR Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 522081/Ginny Williams Retoma Melody Wade (SR) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas 2,100$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 988683/Mira Irwin Long Nicholas Couturier (SR) Hotel RIU Palace Aruba 1,650$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1167787/Stacy Bontis Gillespie Jeffrey Hollingworth (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 3,500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 79214/Mira Irwin trent Todd Hudson (SR) Marriott's Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino 1,900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 153278/Harvey Wanner Jacobs FLMark Smith (SR) Raintree's Club Regina Puerto Vallarta 750$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 704860/Felipe Rosa Umlauf Roy Morgridge (SR) Marriott's Barony Beach Club 1,250$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 237143/Patricia Fuller DAVY Steve Sheehan (SR) Escapes! to Hot Springs Village 170$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 73994/lynn jacobs Airapetian Jason Martin (SR) Harborside Resort at Atlantis 500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 87309/Jeff Grant Wilson Dummy Test (SR) Silver Lake Resort 830$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 108585/Chandra Jones farmer Jessica Martin (SR) Villas at Fairway 650$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1179165/jENNIFER EDGAR Kludt Jeremy Noble (SR) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club 2,500$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1061818/Mike Kreibich Petersen Jeremy Noble (SR) Diamond Resorts Point at Poipu 1,000$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 305935/Mike Kreibich godfrey Danielle Antonelli (SR) Diamond Resorts Point at Poipu 1,500$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 809170/Kristie Rogers VanLoan Jaclyn Stamp (SR) Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge 1,000$ Rent TRR Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 715006/Maria Frost Robinson Nicholas Couturier (SR) Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito 2,800$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1211108/Kristie Rogers Boldrick Steven LaRosa (SR) Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge 999$ Rent TRR Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 34378/ed stewart stewart Salomone Matt Selig (SR) Wyndham Bluebeard's Beach Club 700$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1202765/Robert Manchester Farley Theodore Mantos (SR) Royal Playa Del Carmen 1,200$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 630909/jim oconnor Richards Pedro Revolorio (SR) Sheraton Desert Oasis 725$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1183934/Don Cherichella Jackson Carisa Calderone (SR) Eagle Trace at Massanutten 700$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1206204/Don Cherichella Crouch Nicholas Couturier (SR) Eagle Trace at Massanutten 700$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 551896/Don Cherichella hughes Ilona Von Karolyi-Ross (SR) Eagle Trace at Massanutten 700$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1209731/ariel chiro quinn Jeremy Noble (SR) Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club 2,600$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 101728/Don Cherichella todt Peter Emery (SR) Summit At Massanutten 600$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 53653/ann weismann Doyle Rosanne Luba (SR) Legacy Golf Resort- Shell 800$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 809170/ann weismann VanLoan Jaclyn Stamp (SR) Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge 1,000$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 962209/ann weismann jensen FLGabriel Zeballos (SR) Cibola Vista Resort and Spa 400$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 498320/ann weismann Kimmerle Karen Gearwar (SR) Cibola Vista Resort and Spa 800$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 710387/Gail Anderson Ricci Todd Trefethen (SR) Royal Haciendas - A Royal Resort 750$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 807218/Luis Trevino Lewis Jessica Nason (SR) Marriott's StreamSide - Vail 1$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1210130/Carol Pickens Hall Andrea Willis (SR) Maui Schooner 700$ Rent TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1099365/LYDIA HERRADA Goodwin Susan Dubois (SR) Silverleaf's Piney Shores Resort - Conroe, TX 50$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 219450/LYDIA HERRADA McMillan Ryan Harrington (SR) Silverleaf's Seaside Resort - Galveston, TX 55$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 780614/LYDIA HERRADA Trongaard Eric Levin (SR) Silverleaf's Seaside Resort - Galveston, TX 55$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 602821/Ligia Ward Tkatch Nicholas Couturier (SR) Wyndham Avenue Plaza 750$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 464764/Patti Rutherford Dryden Jermaine Young (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 100$ Rent SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 707260/james daniloff Christoffersen Eric Levin (SR) Club La Pension 1,200$ Rent SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 166739/Brad Widhalm Van Noy FLMark Smith (SR) Grand Pacific Palisades 600$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 688652/lara boudreau Gunn Jeremy Noble (SR) Eagle Point 900$ Rent SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 704372/Frank massa Dubia Nathan Kinley (SR) Jockey Club 1$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 612141/Frank massa Mori Theodore Mantos (SR) Jockey Club 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 794600/DOREEN PRASAD Rangnekar Andrea Willis (SR) Royal Goan Beach Club - Haathi Mahal 500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 542354/Petrina Baxter Hanner Ilona Von Karolyi-Ross (SR) Wyndham Avenue Plaza 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1170219/Jeff Rudd Garcia/TSO TBS Arnault Garcia (BR/AG) Disney's BoardWalk Villas 12,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1084283/Doug Adkins McGrath/Fireside Timeshare Broker Services Florida (SR) Mystic Dunes Resort and Golf Club 1,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 154453/sinclair Robert heidtmann Roy Morgridge (SR) Marriott's Ocean Pointe 8,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1183624/Larry Larschan Maxon Jacob Treadwell (SR) Disney's Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort 1$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 867730/Tom Sorrells Korchak Judith Raymond (SR) Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas 50,000$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 809963/Edward Geiger VARACALLI Steve Sheehan (SR) Americano Beach Resort 472$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 841304/Kami Goldman keller Susan Dubois (SR) Lakewood Village Resort 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 841304/Kami Goldman keller Susan Dubois (SR) Lakewood Village Resort 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1080019/tom fresina Ceaser Anthony Cresta (SR) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas 5,500$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 728204/Kami Goldman Brewer Kristina McIlveen (SR) Lakewood Village Resort 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 342008/Katherine Barlow Baker Danielle Antonelli (SR) Steele Hill East and Steele Hill West 500$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 615175/anthony loggins Devine Bryan Kinney (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Orlando's Sunshine Resort II 1,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 486467/anthony loggins condrey Julie Morgridge (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Laurel Crest 800$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1186902/anthony loggins McGrath/Fireside Timeshare Broker Services Florida (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Laurel Crest 400$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 475153/Len Lucien Franklin Kevin Washington (SR) Manhattan Club 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 118483/Deborah Cubi Sherman Brian Wilson (SR) Briarwood 2,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1199730/tim norman Smith Jeremy Noble (SR) Waterside by Spinnaker 1,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1199730/tim norman Smith Jeremy Noble (SR) Waterside by Spinnaker 1,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 97398/Barbara Cosper Irons Julie Morgridge (SR) Crane Beach Resort 80,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 901567/philip pierce Dera Susan Dubois (SR) Global Discovery Vacations 2,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 556830/pete bhandal Weatherbie Kevin Washington (SR) Grandview at Las Vegas 4,000$ Purchase TRR Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 236343/jan trabue serafin Meredith Langton (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Casa Ybel Resort 25,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1179915/Tish Iwaszuk Vitale Anthony Cresta (SR) Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa 111$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 848313/trey schubert Schwarz Stefanie Chiaradonna (SR) Silverleaf's Hill Country Resort - Canyon Lake, TX 1,200$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 275691/rick morrow CORRAL Julie Morgridge (SR) Grand Mayan Riviera Maya 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1108305/Dan Engberson Raulino Patrick Mills (SR) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 6,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 448743/thor johannsson Jane Appell Lucas Lanigan (SR) Killington Grand Hotel & Crown Club 49,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 736119/darcie savage Leonard Bryan Kinney (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - The Fountains 1,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 503087/jill reed Bailey Melody Wade (SR) Smuggler's Cove Resort 50$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 455814/jill reed Marois Roy Morgridge (SR) Smuggler's Cove Resort 50$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1162102/jim coughlin Notaro/Donation/BB TBS Bob Bender (BR/AG) Sea Mist Resort 500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 103735/Janise Turso Taylor Eric Bittner (SR) Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa 9,888$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 900619/Eduardo Kassner Alfano Bob Swain (SR) Royal Sands Cancun II - A Royal Resort 19,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1080671/Benson Blake Lott Todd Hudson (SR) Marriott's Frenchman's Cove 17,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 973210/Benson Blake Simon Jeremy Noble (SR) Marriott's Frenchman's Cove 17,995$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1160823/Ellen Stewart estrada Claudia Casey (SR) Royal Haciendas - A Royal Resort 10,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1110585/Graeme Boyd Mueh SMTN PILOT LISTING AGT- Thomas Michael (BR/AG) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 5,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1215695/brent massae McGrath/FIRESIDE/TBS TW TBS Tracy Wetterberg (BR/AG) Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos 650$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1110585/Graeme Boyd Mueh SMTN PILOT LISTING AGT- Thomas Michael (BR/AG) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 5,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1110585/Graeme Boyd Mueh SMTN PILOT LISTING AGT- Thomas Michael (BR/AG) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 10,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 1160818/Mark Dragoo estrada Claudia Casey (SR) Royal Haciendas - A Royal Resort 10,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1174262/Tony Comas Weiksnar Carisa Calderone (SR) Ocean Cove Club at Palmetto Dunes 2,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 879042/Matt Johansen Bragg Todd Hudson (SR) Resort on Cocoa Beach 2,900$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 592169/brendon gelford Hernandez Danielle Antonelli (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabos 1,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 393334/Adnan Ahmed Hansen Leo Williams (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - The Grand Pacific MarBrisa Resort 8,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 396249/miguel nino ramirez Brian Wilson (SR) Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista 6,400$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 331003/sarah kwick Meneses Ilona Von Karolyi-Ross (SR) Calypso Cay Vacation Villas 2,300$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 956507/brendon gelford Mercer FLCraig Washburn (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabos 1,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 752328/gene venini Schefflan Jermaine Young (SR) Coral Princess Club 1,200$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 500182/brendon gelford Broyles Leo Williams (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabos 1,750$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1213846/Michelle Steele Olson/JH TBS Jason Hubbard (BR/AG) Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club 15,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 534087/MICHAEL CARL Apmann Brett Bishop (SR) Club Solaris Cabos 2,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 802166/MICHAEL CARL MacInnes Steve Sheehan (SR) Club Cascadas de Baja 5,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 707071/Juanita Goupil Cella Clifford Voge (SR) Playa Grande Resort 2,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1180615/a c mayes BUONAROSA RA James Buonarosa (BR/AG) Grand Mayan Los Cabos 1,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1199037/donna fordin McGrath/FIRESIDE/TBS TW TBS Tracy Wetterberg (BR/AG) Planet Hollywood Towers by Westgate 6,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 890101/Beba Maletic ames Bob Swain (SR) Diamond Resorts Ka'anapali Beach Club 900$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 717784/william barthel Spencer Adam Smith (SR) Banff Gate Mountain Resort 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1144444/Lonnie Pompey DaCosta/Donation/BB TBS Bob Bender (BR/AG) Ocean Sands 100$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1134073/Gabriel Marquez White Jessica Hilton (SR) Playa Grande Resort 35,000$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 929330/William Kendall Setterlund Susan Dubois (SR) Tahoe Chaparral 12,999$ Purchase SMTN Rental-Assist Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 190484/Helen Merrell-Gelley Norton FLMark Smith (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hilton 12,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 374310/Patrick Lowery Yukman Amber Elmer (SR) Skier's Edge 4,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 170839/Nick Valentine Gadfort Peter Flanagan (SR) Maui Banyan Vacation Club 1,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1153417/cindy townsend Booth Roy Morgridge (SR) Divi Southwinds Beach & Racquet Club 850$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 27337/Katherine Wardle Camp Cassie Scott (SR) Falcon Point 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 843313/Anna Nikolados Kelly Jermaine Young (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club 2,100$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1103225/nilsen jan Choon / Dipsingh Bryan Kinney (SR) Hilton Grand Vacations Club on International Drive - Orlando (Tuscany) 6,999$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 915430/MITCHELL DRESSLER Lopez FLGabriel Zeballos (SR) Sol Melia Vacation Club at Paradisus Palma Real 19,999$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 642686/MITCHELL DRESSLER Plugge Melody Wade (SR) Sol Melia Vacation Club at Paradisus Palma Real 17,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1004602/Katharine de Baun Knittle Steve Sheehan (SR) Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay 3,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1137586/paige merriman ER/VPS Freda Stemick (SR) Aquamarine Villas 1,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 471142/Tony d band Jessica Martin (SR) Harborside Resort at Atlantis II 4,000$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 639835/tim phan O'Crowley David Hungerford (SR) Diamond Resorts US Collection 8,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1157177/Brad Van Vark ER/VPS Freda Stemick (SR) Hyatt Sunset Harbor Resort 1$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1072863/tim phan Garland FLRebecca Pollitz (SR) Planet Hollywood Towers by Westgate 7,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 914469/Deloris Stewart Ortiz FLGabriel Zeballos (SR) Breakers Resort Palm Beach 5,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 201371/Deloris Stewart Romano Cassie Scott (SR) Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club 3,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 862163/Chris Lee Thon FLJoseph Bermudez (SR) Marriott's Shadow Ridge 9,500$ Purchase TRR Rental-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 1180277/Chris Lee Halleck/DC TBS David Cortese (BR/AG) Marriott's Shadow Ridge 7,000$ Purchase TRR 12/15/2010 Ad# 419470/Frank massa Lance Roy Morgridge (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1138040/Frank massa ER/VPS Freda Stemick (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 1$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 16436/Frank massa goff Steve Sheehan (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 1$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist 12/15/2010 Ad# 261894/Frank massa griffin Ryan Harrington (SR) Bluegreen Resorts - Mountain Run At Boyne 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 707894/ginger hughes Ravelo Jeffrey Hollingworth (SR) Summit Vacation Resort Tree Top Villas - Campground 2,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 707894/ginger hughes Ravelo Jeffrey Hollingworth (SR) Summit Vacation Resort Tree Top Villas - Campground 2,200$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 991700/Larry Rolla Crisitello Todd Hudson (SR) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club 8,000$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1170782/James Cockerham Garcia/HGVC TBS Arnault Garcia (BR/AG) Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Las Vegas Strip 2,020$ Purchase TBS 12/15/2010 Ad# 227957/James Cockerham Steiger Pat Bates (BR/AG) Alhambra at Poinciana 1,820$ Purchase TBS 12/15/2010 Ad# 1158847/Sue Guy Ward Freda Stemick (SR) Carriage Ridge Resort- Shell 1$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1132833/Sue Guy Walker SMTN PILOT LISTING AGT- Jaclyn Stamp (BR/AG) Carriage Ridge Resort- Shell 2,500$ Purchase SMTN 12/15/2010 Ad# 1004602/Justin Bowen Knittle Steve Sheehan (SR) Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay 3,500$ Purchase SMTN Broker-Assist OFFERS REPORT 12/15/2010 198 total requests, 5 needed more informations and 190 are actual Offers and 3 are blank Offers 83 of the actual offers were on timeshares for sale and totalled 610,653$ 107 of the actual offers were on timeshares for rent and totalled 129,875$ 0 of the actual offers were on timeshares for unset and totalled 0$ 193 of the actual offers were from SMTN, 21 from TRR, 2 from TBS, 9 from THD, and 0 from J4T. ________________________________________ Total: 190 offers 740,528$ total offers

If you really had all these offers, rentals and sales in one day (12/15/2010) then how do you find time to post on an internet forum ..... I would think you'd be much too busy handling your business affairs instead of posting here constantly defending your (socalled successful) company.

Also, if those are legitimate transactions then you are listing people's names without their permission = privacy breach = speaks a thousand words about your company's privacy policy and ethics.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.