refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

Forum: General Discussion

page 14 of 14

«  prev page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   next page  »

Message Author

By Don P.

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract . What do you know about these SCAMMERS that " heard about " on the internet . What are their real names and their criminal histories . Some are so brazen they keep violating the rules to push their SCAM .If they have to violate rules then you know it's a SCAM !!!

Last edit by phyl21 on Oct 10, 2019 02:22 PM.

5 days ago
Oct 09, 2019

By Cal B.

Juan G. My experience with SellMyTimeShareNow.com is that they celebrate in their offices every time they get a new listing from someone who pays extra with the hope of getting 100% of the sales proceeds.

As you recall, you had 2 choices either pay a small amount for your new timeshare company to buy your old timeshare, or you can pay SMTN a higher amount with their claim that you will be able to get back 100% of the value of your old timeshare. The scam is between your new timeshare and SMTN. They claim not to be associated to one another, but given the millions of listings on SMTN, which are fed to them by your timeshare company, you don't have to go behind the veil to see something fishy is going on every single day.

FYI, since you are required to continue paying your maintenance fees until it's sold, you're effectively just helping the overall economy of Mexico. Which is not bad, if that was your original intention.

5 days ago
Oct 09, 2019

Message deleted.

Message deleted.

By Michael J M.

I file a formal complaint with the Attorney General in Florida about these scammers and their fraudulent active,

DON'T USE THESE BUMS, They are thieves and should be in jail

Avatar for Michael J M. Michael J M.

4 days ago
Oct 10, 2019

By Nina C.

@Cal B I feel your pain. We fell for the lies as well. I just wanted to let you know that the Jason Tremblay "CEO" of SellMyTimeShareNow.com has moved on (and some time ago). What's interesting to me is that when you read his current website bio https://seychellemedia.com/about/jason-tremblay/ he mentions that he "identified a gaping unfilled need in the timeshare industry and launched SellMyTimeshareNOW.com, VacationOwnership.com and other related brands and that his accomplishments with "the company achieved over 30 million organic website visitors, $100M in annual revenue".

Organic website visitors = hits to his website NOT offers or, more importantly sales as his representatives verbally claim and lead prospective "clients" to believe. $100 in annual revenue = Income. This can be consisting to the timeshare seller. This does NOT mean sale of client timeshares, I believe it means revenue from the fees paid from hopeful time share sellers (advertisers) Clients that his representatives have successfully duped by their optimistic and false advice that they have "buyers" willing to pay the amount that the representative strongly and enthusiastically suggested that your timeshare is worth. In fact their website includes a "What is your time share worth" button and we'll see what they say now.

2 days ago
Oct 12, 2019

By Cal B.

Nina C. I agree 100% with your comments on how SMTN makes their money. They make hundreds of millions, and kick back tens of millions to every timeshare company that steers sheep like us to them. I'm not surprised to hear that Jason Tremblay has moved on. However, interestingly enough, it appears that someone associated with SMTN is aware of postings to this site, because since my recent posting here, I've noticed that my SMTN listing AD#100210618 - for $15,999, has been moved into first position in my property section: "Villa Preferred Access Club Timeshares". I definitely don't expect this listing to ever sell, or even get a fake proposal. But I find it interesting that this movement occurred after my challenge comments on this site.

Lastly, that scam button they've placed on their listing site "What's your timeshare worth", makes my skin crawl because it's such an obvious steering ploy, designed to scam more money somehow.

What I like so far about this site, is it's very informative to those who can learn from our costly experiences. Thanks for your comments and information.

2 days ago
Oct 12, 2019

page 14 of 14

«  prev page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free