refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

Forum: General Discussion

page 11 of 11

«  prev page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   next page  »

Message Author

By Janice B.

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

Since I never signed a contract with them, they just took a direct withdrawal from the estate account, and I never heard from them again, do you think I might have a chance of getting a refund?

2 months ago
Oct 28, 2018

By Tracey S.

Probably not. Regardless of what an agent said, you are paying to advertise and they advertise. You can request a refund. It sounds like you are probably too late to dispute it through the credit card. If not I would try that next.

2 months ago
Oct 28, 2018

By Ken C.

Janice B. wrote:
Since I never signed a contract with them, they just took a direct withdrawal from the estate account, and I never heard from them again, do you think I might have a chance of getting a refund?

If you managed to get a "refund" from SMTN, I am inclined to believe that you would be the very first person in recorded history ever to do so. They most likely have you on a recorded call, authorizing and engaging their (alleged) "services"; the absence of a signed contract is nothing to hang your hat on. If they got access to funds in an account, then you must have overtly authorized it; they could not possibly otherwise gain access to and / or withdraw money from someone else's funds. For them to ever manage to do that would be outright larceny.

As someone already pointed out above, SMTN is an "advertising / listing" service. If they "advertised / listed" at your request and with your knowledge (and payment), then they fulfilled their obligation, even if their grossly overpriced "advertising / listing service" is almost completely useless.

Last edit by ken1193 on Oct 30, 2018 04:21 AM.

2 months ago
Oct 29, 2018

By Janice B.

I am still burnt up about SMTN's shady and fraudulent tactics, telling me my properties were worth over $60k. Of course I believed them and was more than willing to cough up over $5k to make that kind of money. Are you sure I don't have any recourse to get that back? They are such a scam and getting away with it every day! Has anyone filed with the FTC?

1 month ago
Dec 19, 2018

By Laura K.

Still interested in class action?

Marriott Frenchman's Cove, January 31, 2017 with NOT one contact and multiple "market adjustments"

Last edit by phyl21 on Jan 09, 2019 08:40 AM.

1 week ago
Jan 09, 2019

page 11 of 11

«  prev page   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free