Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito

Is Montecristo Estates sold out & what Pueblo Bonito was selling the last units for

Dec 13, 2012

The only thing the sales force did since we bought our unit was try to upgrade us for a more expensive unit. They did recommend a Cabo agent that charged $600.00 to list our place who was totally unreliable.

Dan C.

Last edited by danc328 on Dec 24, 2012 10:39 AM

Dec 14, 2012

Years ago the same, as I recall it was a ReMax, in Cabo was recommended to my wife and I. The agent/agency is a complete waste of time and money, and you could tell it just by the look in their office. Whereas realtors office have examples of houses/condos/units that they've recently sold or have for sale this office had nothing, nothing that it but a line of people wanting to list their units for sale nor could offer any example of sold units. I told my wife it was a waste of money as they wanted $600 up front before they would add it to the list of timeshares they would offer for sale. My wife insisted (she has no business sense) and I paid the money. Well, never heard from them again as I knew I wouldn't.

Martin W.
Dec 14, 2012

I think the realtor they recommend is there to make sure your unit will not enter the market and compete against the new units the MC offers for sale. Can't blame them is actually a good thing. Just as long as it isn't your unit you are trying to sell via ReMax.

Martin W.
Dec 21, 2012

Hi:

We have Villa #15, just a couple of doors up and a very great view.

One with a gorgeous view, 180 degrees. Prime time, Jan 1-15. We want to sell it at a bargain price.

degree's

Dan C.

Last edited by danc328 on Dec 28, 2012 11:00 AM

Dec 21, 2012

We have the unit from January one through the 15th. Want to sell it at a bargain price.

Dan C.

Last edited by danc328 on Dec 28, 2012 11:02 AM

Dec 28, 2012

We have 15 from Jan 1-15. I'm 93, can't travelanymore. This wik be our last year. Can you suggest how we can rent or sell it?

Would appreciate your professional sugestions.

dan

Dan C.

Last edited by phyl21 on Dec 28, 2012 01:25 PM

Dec 28, 2012

Craigslist is probably the best way. Second best would be E-Bay. Doesn't cost you anything so you can't lose except for a little of your time. 93 years old... you're still a kid. My mother-in-law did a "If it's Tuesday it must be Belgium? tour at 95 years old and Cabo at 97.

Martin W.
Oct 11, 2013

Did u ever sell it?

Bruce W.
Oct 21, 2013

I think you are absolutely right. If it isn't in writing, they promise anything to get the deal. I don't understand why a Class Action Law Suit has no been filed. We had a Fractional Ownership in Vila #15. Asked the sales Department for an agent to list it with. They gave me the Elite folder. We had the same unfortunate experience with their recommmended sales agent. We discovered 42 Villas on their website for sale when we got home. The used the same 4 pictures, very amll toshow eash villa.The name of the company should be Elite Deceite. The lies we've been told would fill the swimming pool.

Dan C.
Dec 08, 2013

Hey Dan,

Were you able to sell it? Looking to sell ours.

Viviane M.
Apr 26, 2020

We bought 600 points at Monte Cristo and have 5 preferred weeks. Does anyone else have this program? Is it legit can you actually book a unit when you want?

Wendy A.
Apr 26, 2020

What has been your experience and what did you buy?

Wendy A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.