Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

I Worked at a Timeshare Scam

Jan 10, 2010

Ken---thanks for your advice--what u shared was what I also felt relative to the market, etc. I'm going to the resort first week in Feb. and will get a more personal feel for what might be plan 'B'. At the least, I will post the week in July as a rental in my local newspaper for those planning a Disney trip.

Conrad R.
Feb 19, 2012

joshual26 wrote:
I worked there aswell and I might kno who you are, but I gata say you got alot of nrev bashing mr. crupi the way you did cocidering it wasnt an illegal operation. You yourself should be ashamed ant punished for your accusation, when you accuse a man of falsifying his religion you should be prosicuted to the fullest extent if not her than in eternity in the firey pitts of hell, you are one to speak you use to use a fake name and information , why?. Oh yeah cause your full of **** ur the snake wit its head cut off still trying to slither and live amongst us civil humans, your a demonic scum of the earth demon & hope you get your sincerly your "office buddy"

I can't believe you work anywhere with your atrocious writings of the English language, spelling and punctuation. If you do work for whomever you say you work for then I would be extremely embarrassed by the owner of that company.

R P.
Feb 20, 2012

joshual26 wrote:
I worked there aswell and I might kno who you are, but I gata say you got alot of nrev bashing mr. crupi the way you did cocidering it wasnt an illegal operation. You yourself should be ashamed ant punished for your accusation, when you accuse a man of falsifying his religion you should be prosicuted to the fullest extent if not her than in eternity in the firey pitts of hell, you are one to speak you use to use a fake name and information , why?. Oh yeah cause your full of **** ur the snake wit its head cut off still trying to slither and live amongst us civil humans, your a demonic scum of the earth demon & hope you get your sincerly your "office buddy"

Thx mr. crupi, ur replie is awsum. U r awsum 2.

Troll.

Steve L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.