Jul 17, 2008

Does anyone have a clear site map which shows all the Sunset units in every building? I would be very grateful if someone would be willing to either FAX or Email a site map to me. Please let me know if anyone has such a map. Thanks, Margo

Margo K.
Nov 20, 2008

I will be heading to SB in January and would be happy to get a map of the grounds, scan it and then post it, if you're still interested.

Denise M S.
Nov 20, 2008

Yes, thank you, I am still interested! I just purchased a timeshare at PB Sunset on the secondary market, and would really like to have a site map. Please let me know if you would like my email/fax. no. Much appreciated, Margo

Margo K.
Nov 21, 2008

Just received a map from SB I can forward if you like. Email me and I will reply Wy2buzy@comcast.net

Denise

Denise M S.
Dec 13, 2008

could you forward onto me the sitemap of sunset beach

trszolson@msn.com

Thanks much

roxy olson

Roxanne O.
Dec 13, 2008

It's on its way

Denise M S.
Dec 13, 2008

Hi Denise, My agent at Holiday also sent me a very unclear map of PB-Sunset which shows bldgs. 21 and 22, in addition to 19 and 20, which are shown on your map. Do you know bldgs. 21 and 22? Do they also have internet access? (Your map is much better thankfully). Many thanks, Margo

Margo K.
Dec 14, 2008

Yes, building 21 and 22 are the newest buildings and also have internet access. Denise

Denise M S.
Dec 14, 2008

Thank you very much!

Margo K.
Dec 31, 2008

Denise - you are busy with these maps! Could you please send me one also. Happy Holidays thanks, starla k.pottorff@mchsi.com

Starla P.
Dec 31, 2008

We just purchased a timeshare at PB, I would love a copy! Thanks in advance!!

Patricia B.
Jan 01, 2009

email address please and the map will be on it's way

Denise M S.

Last edited by denisem1 on Jan 01, 2009 04:29 PM

Jan 02, 2009

Sorry...here's my address: pjbisesi@sbcglobal.net. Thanks again!! Happy New Year!

Patricia B.
Jan 02, 2009

I'm insterested too by this map, my e-mail address is alamarche1951@hotmail.com, Thanks.

Andre L.
Jan 08, 2009

We bought in October and are in Bldg 22. Haven't been able to get a map of the entire resort.

Looks like you are busy sending everyone so could I please be included.

Appreciate it very much. Jeff jhanson834@aol.com

Jeff H.
Jan 21, 2009

Denise,

Would you mind emailing me a site map also? We very much appreciate this information prior to our stay in February!

Carla

camabyrne@aol.com

Carla B.
Jan 22, 2009

It's on it's way

Denise M S.
Jan 28, 2009

I too would love to get a map.

thanks Ron rmi63@yahoo.com

Ron I.
Jan 28, 2009

they are on there way.......enjoy

Denise M S.

Last edited by denisem1 on Jan 28, 2009 08:33 PM

Jan 29, 2009

Hi, we're also heading to Sunset beach in March and would love a site map. janibou@sympatico.ca Thanks a lot :)

Janice M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.