Timeshare Companies

Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

Apr 01, 2012

I got responses after sending the email to a few addresses, directed to him. To tried to scam me with screwing with words. Final result was they "offered" me the opportunity to turn over my ownership if I've paid all my fees. Basically, he used poor language and vague words to tell me to F off.

Dan K.
Apr 01, 2012

He stated in the Las Vegas Journal that he would be happy to refund the money of the 10 out of 650,000.00 owners.I told him I was one.

Patricia M.
Apr 01, 2012

patriciam655 wrote:
He stated in the Las Vegas Journal that he would be happy to refund the money of the 10 out of 650,000.00 owners.I told him I was one.

I also wrote to them, and to the two journalists who were identified as authors of the article... Even the journalists failed to reply as I am one of the first to begin complaining @ October 2008... There is no doubt this is a company with little regard for its members, and I continue to believe is corrupt... That can only happen if the leader of the organization is also corrupt without any moral integrity.

Michael D.
Apr 02, 2012

You nailed it!

David L.
Apr 02, 2012

I also emailed him and cc'd the two reporters. I received a reply from him within minutes (never heard from either reporter). He said he could not refund the money paid for the TS, but he would send the paperwork to me for taking back the deed. Of course, I never got the paperwork. Can't believe anything that idiot says...all lies!

Rick M.
Apr 02, 2012

The lawyer or whomever started replying because I guess I was too annoying told me thy the group of 10 is a select few they are working with, blah blah. Basically, tough luck.

Dan K.
Apr 03, 2012

If you have the email I would bombard him with emails until he replies.

Patricia M.
Apr 03, 2012

dank162 wrote:
The lawyer or whomever started replying because I guess I was too annoying told me thy the group of 10 is a select few they are working with, blah blah. Basically, tough luck.

POST THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES, and everyone can send them multiple emails daily...

Michael D.
Apr 03, 2012

Can anyone give me the link to the article that quotes Cloobeck as saying he would give unhappy owners their money back? Thanks. Cindy

Cindy K.
Apr 03, 2012

yes, it will be archived January 14th by Howard Stutz under business.Titled Undercover star forgos corporate suite for painting,maintenance.

Patricia M.
Apr 03, 2012

Sorry,it was in the Las Vegas Journal

Patricia M.
Apr 03, 2012

Search the archive for "Cloobeck". It is the latest result. There is a small charge.

The social media thing seems to be bugging him. Keep it up.

Bob

Robert R.
Apr 04, 2012

Can whoever has already downloaded this article add the relevant paragragh to this thread? It would be great for all to see. Glad to see this thread active again.

Susan A.
Apr 04, 2012

let me have your email address

Pamela J.
Apr 04, 2012

http://www.lvrj.com/business/-undercover-star-forgos-corporate-suite-for-painting-maintenance-137340493.html

"It was the first time I was out of control, without my phone or BlackBerry," he said.

Since promotion for the series began in December, the only negative has been criticism of Diamond Resorts on social media networks by some unhappy timeshare owners. Cloobeck said the comments "are coming from less than 10 people out more than 650,000 members. I would be happy to given them back their money."

B S.

Last edited by bruceb306 on Apr 04, 2012 03:16 PM

Apr 04, 2012

It appears that Mr. C may be more full of "it" than he is of himself!

David L.
Apr 04, 2012

We need addresses or at least one to be able to bombard him. He is a pain in the a--!

Karla M.
Apr 04, 2012

I would love that article too! Though I can't believe that he really would!

Karla M.
Apr 05, 2012

He didn't...and he won't. Just a little "b.s. and bravado" for public viewing!

David L.
Apr 10, 2012

ATTENTION POIPU POINT OWNERS!!Here is the announcement for which we have all been waiting! The lawsuit has been filed! It was filed Friday in Federal District Court in Hawaii. COPP will be mailing out a note with the lawsuit attached. It will also be going up on our website. I think that we will have DRI's attention now! What did Mr. C say? Yes, that's right, there are "10" unhappy customers. We'll see...

David L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.