Sheraton Vistana Resort

Units recently renovated??

Mar 20, 2009

Yes I have .. I have the unit posted for sale for $500 or best offer . It will definetely be a gorgeous unit to go for around the Christmas season and New years once its done. I cannot use Week 1 so I have to sell it. Even with the addtional costs it will still be worth the price of owning.

Bonnie A.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 20, 2009 02:49 PM

Apr 30, 2010

I gave my daughter and family week at the "Palms" for June. She called to see when renovations are scheduled and was told September 2010.

Jerry M.
Jul 30, 2010

The Palms Villas have not been under renovation as of yet but will begin Sept. 2010 per front desk clerk on 8/2010.

SVRowners2

Last edited by priscillad23 on Aug 09, 2010 08:04 PM

Aug 09, 2010

There was so much discussion on this topic that I called the resort myself and asked. I was told, "NO." Palms is not renovated yet but will begin Sept. 2010 and Courts is not either. Not given a date as to when the Courts will be redone. I wish the Sheraton vistana resort would post updates on their progress. Honestly it would probably bring more people to their resort when they see the huge improvements. Hope this clears things up a little bit.

SVRowners2
Jan 24, 2012

We are going to be staying with another couple at the sheration vistana resort/villas. A two bedroom at the courts and the another two bedroom at the fountains in June. Could you send me a map layout. Are these two units far away from each other? and have they been remodeled. Thanks for any information...sheilabisceglia@hotmail.com

Sheila B.
Jan 27, 2012

I also have reservation in June at the Sheraton Vistana resort and would like to email the resort to ask for a newer unit. Does anybody have their email address? Can't find it on their website. What did you think of the resort? I don't owner one I am using one of my "Get away" trips from my timeshare. Thanks,

Linda H.
Feb 06, 2012

Hi Marty Please could you email me a plan of vistana resort. we are going there for Easter. first time in florida. Which area would you recommended and i will request it. We have 3 kids so want to be away from the road but close to a large pool, whilst still not noisy at nightime!

Thank you for you help. Tracey

Tracey M.
Feb 10, 2012

traceym135 wrote:
Hi Marty Please could you email me a plan of vistana resort. we are going there for Easter. first time in florida. Which area would you recommended and i will request it. We have 3 kids so want to be away from the road but close to a large pool, whilst still not noisy at nightime!

Thank you for you help. Tracey

Hi Tracey,

You can view and print a layout of the resort by viewing the resort's main page here on RedWeek then view all the photos on the right side of the page. The photo of the layout is the last photo.

I'm not associated with the resort in any way so can't recommend what area would be best for your family. Maybe some other folks here on the forum may some suggestions for you. Hope you have a great time!

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.