Feb 14, 2012

I think I will still have all 6.....will let you know for sure in a few days..

Thanks

Kathy W.
Feb 14, 2012

Just returned from the Maui Marriott. The mugs are the same price this year (nearly $38 w/tax), but they are a skinnier (1/2" taller, they say) model, holding about a can of pop, without ice. This creates a need to refill the cups more often; sometimes a line forms for refills at the small area left for the Beachwalk. The Starbucks took up most of the former Beachwalk Market space -- what a bonanza business at Starbucks! Very popular spot for people to come from up and down the beach. Nicely finished, plus new padded wicker chairs on the shaded lanai. Part of the current, open air Beachwalk Market space is also now shared with a concierge/ activity desk.

Cay S.
Feb 15, 2012

Looking for 8 mugs for 2012. Need before May 5th.

Lynn H.
Feb 15, 2012

looking for 8 mugs. Thanks

Lynn H.
Feb 15, 2012

Are you selling your mugs? Looking for 8. Thank you

Lynn H.
Feb 19, 2012

when in May are you going. We will be buying 8 and will be there May 11-25th. If before/after we could buy yours or you could buy ours. Splitting the cost.

Lynn H.
Feb 19, 2012

If your purchase is still in good condition when you are done. Let me know. I will need 8. Going in May. opensesamegaragedoors@msn.com

Lynn H.
Feb 20, 2012

Are you still interested in 6 mugs...looks like I will have them end of this week. Please email me. Kwat31@aol.com

Thanks and Aloha

Kathy W.
Feb 21, 2012

lindam683 wrote:
I will take all 6. I can send you a check now so you know it has cleared. Please let me know if you still have them and are interested. Email me if you are.... Thank you....

Linda Please email me at kwat31@aol.com re Maui mugs. Thanks Kathy

Kathy W.
Feb 25, 2012

Do you still have them if so I owuld like them.

Linda M.
Mar 03, 2012

Look to purchase five 2012 Marriott Mugs - If you have any available please email me at tim_cats@wwdb.org. Would need them by April 26, 2012. :)

Thank you!

Cathy P.
Mar 04, 2012

I'll have 1 available at $20 + $5 shipping after March 12...are you interested? email is patspal162@yahoo.com.

Pat & Mike L.
Mar 05, 2012

I have 2 mugs for sale. I will sell them for $17 each, plus shipping. They were used for 2 weeks, one for soda and coffee the other just for soda. They both have faint initials on lid and bottom of mug, for our identification.

John N.
Mar 05, 2012

Would like to buy one or two mugs. Our trip begins 3/25/12.

Please email at - bwinter1 @ prodigy dot net

Thanks!

Barrie W.
Mar 07, 2012

I would love to buy 7 mugs if anyone still has any... We will be there at or around the same time as many of you who just recently posted....we are there from 4/29 - 5/15 ....if you want to sell yours it might even work out to sell them to me on your last day before you leave Maui...

And to anyone who will be there after us, I can do the same and sell you ours before we leave too... just let me if you're interested...

Email me if you have some to sell, or if you'd like to buy mine when we're finished with them; tiffanywhitchurch@gmail.com

Tiffany W.
Mar 07, 2012

If your mugs are still available I'd love to buy them!

Thank you! Tiffany

Tiffany W.
Mar 07, 2012

If you still have your mugs avaialble please email me at tim_cats@wwdb.org. Thank you, Cathy :)

Cathy P.
Mar 13, 2012

message deleted

Pat & Mike L.

Last edited by pat1433 on Mar 15, 2012 05:37 PM

Mar 13, 2012

I will offer $20 including shipping. Thanks

Jeff M.
Mar 14, 2012

deleted

Pat & Mike L.

Last edited by pat1433 on Mar 14, 2012 11:32 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.