Sep 27, 2011

This is Mark Maurer. I would like to respond to this post and invite any questions which may follow. I went to work with Pueblo Sunset in 2003, BECAUSE of their intention to build golf courses. I joined them in October, the week after they announced they were going to build two golf courses (Palmer - Norman) For 7 years the story told to the sales people was constantly changing. I went through numerous 'start dates' and unfortunately it has never happened. I have since left the company to work for Diamante golf course, just down the beach. Email me with any questions...

Mark M.
Dec 02, 2011

Unit #137 in Phase 2 - is it finished yet? We plan to be there in early 2012 and I have not heard much ...? wood3069@comcast.net

Tom W.
Aug 09, 2016

He is working at Diamante

kima176 wrote:
davidb645 wrote:
Was your sales person perhaps Andrew Cameron?

Hello, I am trying to find and contact this sales person. Can you tell me if you may have current contact information for him. He is a very tall Canadian man. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. ~K~

Stephen P.
Sep 22, 2016

I'm curious, did they send you anything in writing dissolving the contract? Something guaranteeing a release from perpetuity? Thanks!

davidb645 wrote:
My wife and I bought into a villa in late 2006 after being told of some great benefits, including having the unit paid for, within 7.5 years, if we gave it up for rent each year. Well, that was just one of the lies, that they seem to cover up with the very small print. Now, they have taken the unit from us for not paying the $4000 annual maintenance fee in a timely manner. So, we are losing all of the $86,000 purchase price.

Megan N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.