Timeshare Exchanges

Resort Solutions Inc

Jan 17, 2012

I paid them my $99.00 6 months ago. They will not return your phone calls. I left three messages in one week, this was about three months ago and NEVER heard back from them.I know that some of the properties listed similar to mine (and at the same location) have been listed for over six years. SCAM!!!

Linda S.
Jan 18, 2012

This company is not a scam. I have worked with them on two separate occasions. I am currently experiencing slow payment but I trust that they will come through. They did in the past.

Cheryl Y.
Jan 27, 2012

How did you get people interested in purchasing/renting your timeshare?

Mary R.
Mar 05, 2012

My best friend and I are dealing with Resort Solutions at this time. They told us that they had a buyer for my friends time share in Mexico, it was a definite sale. They approached us, not us them. They said they needed payment for paperwork and to open escrow, and like idiots we sent over $2000. That was last year, no sale was ever made, my friend who is disabled and lives on a fixed income of very little, who needed to sell the timeshare because of shortage of income, has been calling this company and as yet, no refund. All they do is make up lies. Do not use Resort Solutions, it is a scam.

Patty G.
Mar 05, 2012

pattyg57 wrote:
My best friend and I are dealing with Resort Solutions at this time. They told us that they had a buyer for my friends time share in Mexico, it was a definite sale. They approached us, not us them. They said they needed payment for paperwork and to open escrow, and like idiots we sent over $2000. That was last year, no sale was ever made, my friend who is disabled and lives on a fixed income of very little, who needed to sell the timeshare because of shortage of income, has been calling this company and as yet, no refund. All they do is make up lies. Do not use Resort Solutions, it is a scam.
I looked into them at one time. There a fellow there by name or Lou Ocasio, aka, timeshareguru. He was spouting Vacation Services International (Antonio-VSI) on a few sites to take a TS off your hands for ~$876. This VSI location only has a PO Box they want you to send you money to in VA, down the street from RS. Pass them both up.

Gary M.
Mar 06, 2012

pattyg57 wrote:

This is basically how the scammers operate .... they tell you they have a buyer then when they get your fee they vanish into thin air or quit answering their telephones .... the FL attorney general is on to this scam and have closed several of these operations .... it's only a matter of time until they'll all be caught and shut down.

R P.
Sep 24, 2012

Id like to know the name and address of this "personal friend" of yours as I'd like to write a letter to him advising him of certain people like Tim Bricker with RSI and and Danny Taylor with Coral Resorts. This is not only a scam. It' s a very expensive double scam. If you would like more detailed information - send me an email at jlssherida@cs.com and I'll be glad to explain.

jayjay wrote:
kh140 wrote:
I happen to personally know the founder and ceo of this company. He is an excellent (and honest) business man. Before saying that they "did nothing for you" realize that, in this economy (which has been unfavorable for over 2 years) its extremely difficult for anyone to sell/rent timeshares. Just something to think about.

BS .... the founder knows good and well that they are running an upfront fee scam company. If it's EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to sell/rent timeshares in this economy then why does 'excellent and honest ceo' take upfront fees in the first place?

Jack H.
Mar 02, 2013

They ripped me off! I was very vulnerable at the time, my husband had just died an to go would stir up memories, so I wanted to sale. After we bought our timeshare I found out that I have hodskins lymphoma an I can't get a cold it's turns to pneumonia, so it wouldn't work they took my money swore that he was going to help me, as of now nothing I'm struggling to support my family an they take advantage of this I will be reporting them to the bbb

Mona B.
Mar 02, 2013

monab38 wrote:
I will be reporting them to the bbb

You can report them to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) if you want but just keep in mind that that will accomplish practically nothing.

All the BBB can do is give this company a lower rating. It will do nothing to prosecute these crooks or to get your money back.

Try reporting this scam outfit to the Attorney-General of the state where this outfit is located. You can easily do this online.

Lance C.
Mar 14, 2013

Total scam. I received a cold call talked with them, signed up and gave them my deposit. I then researched them and cancelled my payment due to all the bad information I got. When the money was stopped I received a call from the so called nice boss man who informed me there was a seller and how legit the company was. He's a slick talker this Tony Talavera.... So I went ahead and let the payment go thru. Here we r 5 months later with no return calls and no sale....TOTAL SCAM. DONOT FALL FOR THIS.

Jodi M.

Last edited by jodim114 on Mar 14, 2013 07:08 AM

Mar 14, 2013

Maybe u should post your name and contact number so when I have a question and never receive a call back from then i can call u.

Jodi M.
Mar 14, 2013

Same here. They r a total scam.

Jodi M.
Mar 14, 2013

Why donot u post your good honest friends name and number so we can at give him a call.

Jodi M.
Jun 07, 2013

Stay away from this company. It is a scam . They tell you they have a buyer or renter for a large price then proceed to say you must pay a large transfer fee to get it started. They have changed their address and the company name has gone from inc to . Com. When I fist singed up I checked bbb. They had a good rating. When I realized I was scammed i checked again and they now have an f rating

Debra M.
Jun 08, 2013

debra861 wrote:
Stay away from this company. It is a scam . They tell you they have a buyer or renter for a large price then proceed to say you must pay a large transfer fee to get it started. They have changed their address and the company name has gone from inc to . Com. When I fist singed up I checked bbb. They had a good rating. When I realized I was scammed i checked again and they now have an f rating

The FTC and state attorneys general are going after these scammers.

R P.
Jun 11, 2013

What does FTC stand for

Debra M.
Jun 12, 2013

debra861 wrote:
What does FTC stand for

Federal Trade Commission

R P.
Aug 16, 2013

Resort Solutions INC. Royal Elite Vacations LLC Resort Rentals Grand Premier Vacations LLC Exotic Equity Transfers LLC Elite Equity Transfers ALL are located at the same address. A new phone number has been added; 866-310-9898. Your "personal friend", founder, and CEO would be; Keith David Kosco, http://www.theresortsolution.com/pdf/RSIstaff-0506.pdf

* RedWeek Moderator Note: please refrain from posting personal information (home address and phone numbers) on the forums.

jackh216 wrote:
Id like to know the name and address of this "personal friend" of yours as I'd like to write a letter to him advising him of certain people like Tim Bricker with RSI and and Danny Taylor with Coral Resorts. This is not only a scam. It' s a very expensive double scam. If you would like more detailed information - send me an email at jlssherida@cs.com and I'll be glad to explain.

jayjay wrote:
kh140 wrote:
I happen to personally know the founder and ceo of this company. He is an excellent (and honest) business man. Before saying that they "did nothing for you" realize that, in this economy (which has been unfavorable for over 2 years) its extremely difficult for anyone to sell/rent timeshares. Just something to think about.

BS .... the founder knows good and well that they are running an upfront fee scam company. If it's EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to sell/rent timeshares in this economy then why does 'excellent and honest ceo' take upfront fees in the first place?

jackh216 wrote:

jayjay wrote:
kh140 wrote:

Aimee B.

Last edited by astephens on Aug 17, 2013 06:53 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.