Point Systems

Bluegreen Points

Nov 23, 2018

Hey Brenda! Not sure how old this post is but would you mind contacting me so I can pick your brains for 5 or 10 min? We are by owners and you seem to be the most knowledgeable out of all of them, hopefully hear from you 🤞🏻Thanks Jeremy Dronebrothersvt@gmail.com

Jeremy S.
May 27, 2019

Can someone help me with points questions? My parents bought into BG many years ago. We have a week in June up in the Smokey Mtns, near Gatlinburg. I have no idea how many points we are allotted. I have no idea how to use this time share to its potential.

Lee
May 27, 2019

Contact your home resort and they should be able to answer all your questions .

Don P.
May 29, 2019

Contact customer service.... 1 (800) 456-2582

Dennis N.
Aug 23, 2020

My Mom has 3 separate groups of days sold to her as points with Blue Green at The Fountains in Orlando. How do we "package" and sell it?

Sue N.
Aug 24, 2020

You don't provide enough information to answer your question intelligently or accurately. How many points do you own? I'm guessing you have 3 separate contracts, is this correct? If each contract has an appreciative number of points (enough for say, a week at a time) then sell them individually. If not, you might contact customer services to see if those can be combined. Otherwise, just sell them as they are. You can't expect to get what you paid for them for sure. If fact, if you can get out from under them without it costing you something that might be good. I have 5000 points I would like to sell also and not sure how I might do that except to list them on Redweek.com or TUG.com. Hope this helps to some extent. Good luck.

Dennis N.
Aug 24, 2020

Sue: First you will need to check with Bluegreen to make sure you are able to sell or transfer the points. If you want to rent out the points, you would reserve a week(s) and then post it for rent. You will find information on our rental options under the Resources tab, or you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any RedWeek website page if you need further assistance. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.