Timeshare Companies

Resort Condos Plus - anyone?

Dec 21, 2009

Yes they claim that it is for advertising but wont tell you where the ad is. Just spoke with a very rude Matt Harris.. wow what an ass this guy is. his number is 1 817 945 6513. This is the man who was inchare of refunding my money from what Maria Fernandez told me. She is a pretty good lier also and told me that i should take legal action because they told her that they were going to send me my money back. what a bunch of #$%$#$ thes people are. please call the att. general and keep calling!!

Lisa B.
Jan 05, 2010

well everything that they say was true,i was called and said that they had a buyer and they signed a paper saying they would not back out and to not say anything to the person calling to put my timeshare up for sale that i was told there was a buyer,and then the week before we were to get my money all my contact numbers went to one person and when i called that number they would not call back,so i got my papers out with the numbers to contact and found out that all the people who had told me many lies and got my money up front to list my timeshare,no longer worked for the company and i was passed over to many people that could not give me a strait answer,on why all these people lied to me and keep me going on to believe my place had sold and things were going good and on the day i was to get my closen papers i was told that the buyer never was....

Robert E.
Jan 06, 2010

roberte352 wrote:
well everything that they say was true,i was called and said that they had a buyer and they signed a paper saying they would not back out and to not say anything to the person calling to put my timeshare up for sale that i was told there was a buyer,and then the week before we were to get my money all my contact numbers went to one person and when i called that number they would not call back,so i got my papers out with the numbers to contact and found out that all the people who had told me many lies and got my money up front to list my timeshare,no longer worked for the company and i was passed over to many people that could not give me a strait answer,on why all these people lied to me and keep me going on to believe my place had sold and things were going good and on the day i was to get my closen papers i was told that the buyer never was....

This is how upfront fee parasites operate ... all lies.

R P.
Jan 06, 2010

I got suckered into this too. I've been through the Tyler Riley guy and now McCala James they got me back in March of 09 as of today I still haven't got my ts sold nor probably won't. Today Mrs James is no longer wth the company and got a guy by the name of Ben Palmer now he is going to try his hardest to help my situation lol.... I'm going to contact the att general for sure to see if I can make a differnce. If anybody has any info. on how to get ur money back pls advise but most likely the chances are better for the chcago cubs to get into the world series lol....

Vic G.
Jan 20, 2010

I fell for the scam too, but I did record calls from them and I have one clearly stating that my sell was going through and was at the title company waiting for one more document to close. Too bad for them. I am getting a lawyer.

Dawnelle K.
Jan 21, 2010

These people are a complete fruad anyone that says anything positive about them is more than working for them.They will take your money as they did me and then you will not be able to get the sales person again the only ones you can contact are the snide as#$@%lle in the office that says he is the manager I wish I had looked at this website before going ahead with them. I am looking into taking them to small claims court under the premise of misleading me into not canceling the contract in the 7 day period but saying they had a buyer and the sale was going through but it would take afew weeks to process and in giving a false phone number to contact a Nancy Davis who was the " closing cord." . Please take this warning don't fall for this SCAM as I did !

John F.
Jan 22, 2010

call me and I and most of the others will support you and I will help with paypents for the law suit if i have things in writing and a lawyer is involved>>>. e-mail me and we will meet up

Lisa B.
Jun 28, 2010

We used an Orlando lawfirm to help us get our money back, website is www.upfrontrecovery.com. They were able to help us with our problem, plus we only had to pay them if they recovered for us. No money upfront or anything like that. We are done with all these scam timeshare companies. GL with whatever you do.

Bobby M.
Aug 24, 2010

I had this Guy arrested and I've got a story from hell to tell call 2147908094

Lucas S.
Feb 07, 2011

Here is the info on them

This is probably one of the biggest set of scam artists out there. These are the same people that have run Global Timeshares, resort condos plus, worldwide timeshares among some of their company websites. They start a new website every now and than so they can go back through their old customer databases and try to sign those people up again after about a year. They are located at 111 Gatlin Ave. Orlando, FL 32806, they used to be at 8046 Presidents Drive #B Orlando, FL 32809. The new company is listed under Kelly McNally and Marcel Hidalgo, but the real mastermind behind this scam is Joe Rogewitz. Their Telemarking license number is TC3664, anyone who has been scammed needs to go and file a complaint at the website of http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html . The corp info is listed under Resort Advertising Professionals, Inc. Whatever you do, DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE ANYTHING, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF. IF YOU PAID THEM, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE AG'S OFFICE AT http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes

Bobby M.
Feb 07, 2011

their old telemarking license number was TC2806 listed under the company name of Vacation Property Network, Inc. They are all the same people, go file a complaint , maybe the state will pull their telemarking license.

Bobby M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.