Jul 27, 2011

I have 3 mugs for sale. $15 + $5 shipping each or $50 for all three including shipping.

Allison D.
Jul 27, 2011

allisond53 wrote:
I have 3 mugs for sale. $15 + $5 shipping each or $50 for all three including shipping.

what shape are they in? i'll take all three if they're in like new condition. any pictures? thanks, jeff

Jeff M.
Jul 27, 2011

I think they are in very good condition. If you would like pictures please send me an email: allisonduffield@gmail.com. Thanks

Allison D.
Aug 01, 2011

I have three (3) mugs for sale. $15 ea plus shipping. Hurry, they go fast!

Jeff M.
Mar 05, 2012

just returned from Maui. Love that place, and the remodel in the center bldg is very nice. I have 2 2012 mugs for sale. They cost $36 new and I am selling mine for $18 each. Plus shipping costs. One was used for both coffee and soda, so has slight coffee smell. Other was used for soda only. They have initials on lid and under cup so we could identify them, but other than those marks everything is in perfect order

please email me at nordinzoo@cox.net

John N.

Last edited by john5958 on Mar 18, 2012 08:30 AM

Mar 05, 2012

They are still the same price as last year but smaller in diameter. They are also red this year.

Dawn S.
Mar 07, 2012

If your mugs are still available I'd love to buy them!

Email me: tiffanywhitchurch@gmail.com

Thank you! Tiffany

Tiffany W.
Mar 07, 2012

I would like the mugs!

Linda M.
Mar 07, 2012

If you still have your Mariott mugs please email me at tim_cats@wwdb.org. Thank you Cathy :)

Cathy P.
Mar 10, 2012

I see questions from forum members stating they would like to buy mugs if still for sale. If you are interested in mine, I posted the following message on March 5, 2012

just returned from Maui. Love that place, and the remodel in the center bldg is very nice. I have 2 2012 mugs for sale. They cost $36 new and I am selling mine for $18 each. Plus shipping costs. One was used for both coffee and soda, so has slight coffee smell. Other was used for soda only. They have initials on lid and under cup so we could identify them, but other than those marks everything is in perfect order

If these are mugs you are interested in, please reply to this message, so that I will receive a message from red week that you are interested. Thank you.

John N.
Mar 10, 2012

Yes! Those are the ones! Please email me; tiffanywhitchurch@gmail.com

I have money in hand...just let me know how to get it to you..

Thanks! Tiffany

Tiffany W.
Mar 13, 2012

message deleted - SOLD

Pat & Mike L.

Last edited by pat1433 on Mar 19, 2012 04:54 PM

Mar 14, 2012

Pat1433: I will buy your mug if still available! Shipping to 17331. Please send me an email with total. I can pay thru PayPal or mail you a check. Jcnoel@embarqmail.com

Chris N.
Mar 18, 2012

please email me at nordinzoo@cox.net

John N.
May 13, 2012

Tiffinay, Do you still have mugs from your trip? I would like to buy.

Selma P.
Jun 27, 2012

I was just at the Marriott 2 weeks ago and have (4) 2012 mugs I'd like to sell. If interested, send me a message. $60 for the 4 which includes priority shipping. Thanks!

Ron K.
Sep 27, 2012

Do you still have mugs available?

Angie R.
Oct 04, 2012

I have one mug left---$15 plus shipping $ to your address.

email at paul@feickfamily.com if interested.

Paul F.
Jan 14, 2013

Arriving on April 12th, and I I'm looking for 2-4 2013 mugs. Please send me an email at cacole316@hotmail.com or message me through this site me if you have any to sell. Thank you! cacole316

Casey C.
Mar 12, 2013

Do you have the mugs still available? I'm very very interested. I need them ASAP..

Toni D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.