Timeshare Companies

Resorts Condo Management of Florida or Texas

Apr 28, 2010

That is the modus operandi of all upfront fee scammers .... if it has been less than 60 days you can try to contact your credit card company and dispute the charge as fraud .... then you should contact the attorney general in the state the scammers are located and file a fraud charge.

R P.
Apr 28, 2010

I, too, spoke to Bradley Knowles. He is another pawn doing the devils business -lol. The last time I called to question what was going on - at this point, I call everyday for an update. They have begun to speak Spanish to me and calling me "Loco". If I could get enough people, I would organize a picket at their Irving Texas location. Instead, I had to settle for notifying the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Protection Department.

Dorothy J.
Apr 29, 2010

Thank you for the info. I am going to file with the Attorney General's Office. Just as I suspected I can't get him to answer my calls. Thanks again for the suggestions and I will not give up. Lori

Lori M.
Apr 29, 2010

These people need to be stopped. If I lived in Texas I would go to the place of business I live in Georgia. Bradley is not answering my calls just as I told him when he told me to call him back the next day. I said,"well Bradley I will probably never be able to reach you again" I called 6 times yesterday afternoon and never get through. We have also been contacted by a company out of Orlando, Florida saying they can sell our timeshare it's called Timesharebyowners does anyone know if these two are connected?

Lori M.
Apr 29, 2010

I have no idea if they're connected but if they ask for a large upfront fee then they're scams.

R P.
Apr 30, 2010

I know this company goes by several names and operates mostly out of Texas and Florida. I've also received calls from other area codes and eventually found out they are connected. As others have suggested; to be safe never issue an upfront fee to anyone.

Sharon P.
Jul 08, 2010

This company is the most difficult thing i've dealt with forever. Just suffice it to say it should not take 6 months to sell a timeshare when they say they have the buyer lined up and ready to go. A scam if there ever was one.

Omar V.
Jul 27, 2010

We, too, were duped by this company. We received a call from Mike Smith, Senior VP, who said he had a buyer for our timeshare. We just had to pay 60% of the closing costs and the deal would be done in 30-45 days. We did, as we were desperate to have it sold because my husband had been out of work for several months and we needed the money. We called several times and were told many things. I then received a call from an unknown male saying we were part of a scam and their office was in FL if I wanted to go there and demand my money back. Two days later we received a call from JJ at RCM who said people had left the company and stolen names and info and were calling them saying they were a SCAM. They put a password on our account and we were told the condo had NOT sold and we would receive a refund in 30-45 days. Of course, after that time frame we did not receive the refund. My husband called last week and they said they would not be refunding the money and we would have to dispute it with the credit card company. He would be happy to email that info to us. REALLY?! After 7 months? They know the game. My husband called and was told he needed something in writing from RCM saying they were going to issue a refund and the visa would return our money. Of course now they won't answer our call and they're never going to send the email. I was on hold for 2-1/2 hours yesterday and 1-1/2 hours this morning. I would love to be a part of any class action law suit and see them pay big.

Rod H.
Jul 27, 2010

rodh46 wrote:
We, too, were duped by this company. We received a call from Mike Smith, Senior VP, who said he had a buyer for our timeshare. We just had to pay 60% of the closing costs and the deal would be done in 30-45 days. We did, as we were desperate to have it sold because my husband had been out of work for several months and we needed the money. We called several times and were told many things. I then received a call from an unknown male saying we were part of a scam and their office was in FL if I wanted to go there and demand my money back. Two days later we received a call from JJ at RCM who said people had left the company and stolen names and info and were calling them saying they were a SCAM. They put a password on our account and we were told the condo had NOT sold and we would receive a refund in 30-45 days. Of course, after that time frame we did not receive the refund. My husband called last week and they said they would not be refunding the money and we would have to dispute it with the credit card company. He would be happy to email that info to us. REALLY?! After 7 months? They know the game. My husband called and was told he needed something in writing from RCM saying they were going to issue a refund and the visa would return our money. Of course now they won't answer our call and they're never going to send the email. I was on hold for 2-1/2 hours yesterday and 1-1/2 hours this morning. I would love to be a part of any class action law suit and see them pay big.

Your best bet right now is to report them to the Attorney-General of the state in which they're located. This can easily be done on-line.

Lance C.
Jul 28, 2010

We contacted an attorney yesterday and here's RCM's info. Bombard them with your letters of demand for refund: (from the FL Dept of State Division of Corporations) Florida Profit Corporation JAMS MANAGEMENT OF CENTRAL FLORIDA INC Filing Information Document Number P09000020761 FEI/EIN Number 264389679 Date Filed 03/05/2009 State FL Status ACTIVE Effective Date 03/03/2009 Last Event AMENDMENT Event Date Filed 03/26/2010 Event Effective Date NONE Principal Address 100 W. LIVINGSTON ST., 2ND FL. ORLANDO FL 32801 Changed 07/22/2010 Mailing Address 100 W. LIVINGSTON ST., 2ND FL. ORLANDO FL 32801 Changed 07/22/2010 Registered Agent Name & Address AQUINO, JAIME 8018 SUNPORT DRIVE SUITE 203 ORLANDO FL 32809 US Name Changed: 03/23/2010 Address Changed: 03/23/2010 Officer/Director Detail Name & Address Title D AQUINO, JAIME 100 W. LIVINGSTON ST., 2ND FL. ORLANDO FL 32801

Rod H.
Jul 28, 2010

If you go to http://www.ltrba.com/ there is a link to file a complaint for all States. You should file in the State you live in, in the State the property is in and in the State the person calling you is in.

Judi Kozlowski - Re/Max P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.