Kaanapali Beach Club

WE HAVE BEEN DUPED!

Dec 23, 2010

For what it's worth, I'm in. I hope you (we) can garner enough attention among the owners to do something about this scam.

Brien B.
Dec 25, 2010

We need to contact Bill Burns and get his email list. The election is very soon

Jerry U.
Dec 28, 2010

With as much faith as I have in the internet I am not optimistic about getting the word out this year. I just received my ballot today and the vote is due January 12th 2011(received not postmarked). What is the rush did I miss something or is the vote a month earlier this year?

Candidates on my short list

Kristen Kirkpatrick Ron Wade

Solely based on my reading on these posts and from the respect and concern shown to Bill Burns, I do not know the man, but from what I have read he is a man that has fought the good fight. With that same vigor we need to pick up where he left off as a tribute to Mr. Burns and all his efforts. I am sure Bill will be glad to see that his time and effort has paid dividends.

Mr. Burns enjoy the fruits and rest assured I will do what I can to continue your efforts.

Concerned Vacation Owner

Vacation O.

Last edited by vacationo on Dec 28, 2010 08:46 PM

Dec 29, 2010

Timeshare ownership has really changed.

Keith P.

Last edited by kpaul5257 on Jan 29, 2012 02:09 PM

Dec 29, 2010

Who is attending the meeting whom can be named as our proxy?

Beck
Jan 08, 2011

Election 2011 NEW We have stayed at the resort at least 10 times & love Maui. Don't forget to vote. Mahalo

Keith P.

Last edited by kpaul5257 on Jan 29, 2012 02:07 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.