General Discussion

Referral Network Marketing, LLC

Apr 18, 2015

I have not sent any money and would never do that. They are telling me buyer pays all of the fees due to all of the scams and fraud going on. I am just curious how they plan on trying to scam me. And you are right, the offer is way too good to be true.

Nita M.
Apr 18, 2015

They lure you in claiming there is no upfront fee. Once they set the hook then they claim there is a " fee " that has to be paid before they can complete the deal. The " fee " is the SCAM. If you are dumb enough to send them money then they will claim that there is another " fee " that has to be paid. This will go on until you stop sending more of your hard earned money. Make sure you let us know how they operate so you can save others from falling victim to them.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Apr 18, 2015 11:59 AM

Apr 19, 2015

"I have not sent any money and would never do that."

That's good that you have not sent any money. Any money that is earned would come out of the proceeds of the sale. The seller never pays anything upfront.

"They are telling me buyer pays all of the fees..."

There is no buyer! That's just a ploy these scam artists use to get you all excited and stop you from thinking rationally.

"...due to all of the scams and fraud going on."

How ironic! A scam artist warning somebody about all the scams and fraud.

"I am just curious how they plan on trying to scam me."

Don P. laid it out perfectly. They get you all excited thinking that you are going to receive a big payday and, on top of that, get rid of your unwanted timeshare. While you're all intoxicated at the idea of a huge payday, they tell you that there is some fee or tax that you have to pay. It might sound like a legitimate fee (such as filing fees, closing costs, transfer tax, etc.), but, again, there is no deal in place and, even if there were, the fees would come out of the proceeds of the sale. If your unit is in Mexico, the scam person usually says that there is a property transfer tax that you must pay and the Mexican government requires that you pay it before the funds can be released to you.

"...the offer is way too good to be true."

That's how these scam artists operate. The try to excite you with an offer that's too good to be true. That and an unsolicited telemarketing call are the two main signs of a resale scam.

Lance C.
Jan 18, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. Nowadays, every business owner needs to join professional referral network for their business growth.

Jayden W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.