Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito

Why not to buy in Montecristo Estates

Mar 21, 2017

Did the 90K offer turn out to be legitimate ?

David W.
Jan 23, 2020

Has anyone been contacted by Empire City Brokerage to purchase your timeshare?

Carol C.
Apr 26, 2020

When did you buy and what program?

Wendy A.
Feb 02, 2021

Hi Cathy, were you able to cancel your contract with them and get your money back?

Leona B.
Jan 03, 2023

Hi Cathy is it possible for you to help me? I recently fell for these lies. Could you possible share your rescission letter with me?

cathy484 wrote:
I agree. I will return to this beautiful resort as a renter, but not a owner. I won't have to have a relationship with the sales department or the developer, for who I have no trust or respect. I will not have to worry about paying the maintenance fee, or how much the fee is going up each year. I will not have to compare what I paid for my unit, and what I would, even if I could, sell it for on the resale market. Instead, I plan to come back and enjoy all the pleasures of Sunset Beach and Montecristo, with out any of these concerns. Thank you to all the current MC owners posting all their concerns and for the access to the internet before we left the Cabo (within the 5 business day of signing our MC purchase contrace). Being able to see great rental prospects for MC and Sunset Beach on Redweek, and hearing about numerous deceits by the sales team, we turned in a written letter of rescission before leaving the resort. The letter was not well received, and I was sent from department to department when I insisted that someone acknowledge that I was turning in my letter and sign that I had done so. That was a battle, but I did get a signature. Of course, they told me I would lose my deposit, but I knew from language on the deposit agreement and by reading PROFECO website, that was not legal. I have not ever heard back from MC sale office about my deposit or the contract. But.. I disputed the charge (the deposit) with my credit card company. I sent them complete document copies, names, dates, conversations. After their dispute dept reviewed everything, the credit card company has returned the deposit and foreign transaction fee to me. I still will be following up, trying to get something from them in writing to state the contract was rescinded, so they don't play game with my credit.

Luz U.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.