Kaanapali Beach Club

Class Action Lawsuit

Mar 28, 2017

kathleenf57 wrote:
I relinquished. Renting is less expensive!

Kathleen, when did you "relinquish" and what was involved? Dan Roth, Simi Valley, CA, DanRoth911@aol.com, (805) 368-1500

Dan R.
Sep 17, 2018

Please communicate about suits kaanapali beach resort 775-721-8654

Craig P.
Aug 14, 2019

Please keep me updated as I too am an owner

Susan W.
Sep 05, 2019

If I could give them a below ZERO I would. My husband and I signed up for tour a week ago to go today, went by yesterday to check it out was excited to go back today for two hour tour. Set us up with a man named Todd - this is how Todd started our 8:30am meeting 1. Don’t touch me I have a cold, 2. I don’t fell well I also had a root canal oh and by the way it was over booked by 5 people, can I see DL again I just have to check something- well if he is checking to we love we’re our DL say you should have already done that. Comes back never looks 👀 us in the face and preseeds to tell us again they over booked by 5 people, and then he proceeded to equate us to homeless bums with no home that just came in for a free gift because we did not show them a major credit card, I said why do you need a CC your not charging anything ? You haven’t even tried to sell us or show us anything. Well we get a lot of homeless bums with fake IDs trying to get in just for a free gift. Excuse me ... you just ran my husband DL twice so I’m sure you know we’re we live and the address on the license are the same and that it’s a 1.2 M dollar home., and I know you have no permission to run a credit report without our permission and to stand there and equate us to homeless bums and so your not going to show us the faculty because we would be paying cash if we purchased I stood up and said he was very insulting and proceeded in walking out He said oh you can fill out a complaint form if you want, I will do more than that

Deborah A.

Last edited by deboraha388 on Sep 05, 2019 05:28 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.