Mar 08, 2011

Hi, Im curious how things went? any luck? Thank JK

John K.
Mar 08, 2011

Hi, Could you tell me if you ever rented to James ? did it work out? Thanks JK

John K.
Mar 08, 2011

no i ended up getting a rental offer from a Ken Carter who has a timeshare rental business called Timeshare Vacations Only. he gave me what my asking price was vs. the other guy offered me a $100 less. so I received payment via paypal which was quick but the fee isn't great had I know I would have added the fee on top of my asking price.

Donna

Donna P.
Mar 08, 2011

Thank you for the response, i will keep those costs in mind

John

John K.
Jan 04, 2012

Thanks for posting ~ I've been contacted by this gentleman and will mindful in my negociations.

I do want to add this for all of you ~ I've also been contacted by two other companies (SFO - Luxary Management Group & Los Angeles ) saying they want to BUY my timeshare (offers are HIGH) saying they have a "mexican" corporation that need rooms and they do not want to buy directly from the resort so their employees do not have to listen to a time share pitch...every person who checks in is subject to this...does not make sense...also after reviewing the "sales agreement terms" seller and buyer are obligated to pay a 7% commissions even if the sale does NOT GO THROUGH. So ... in this case "seller beware".

Colleen O.
Jan 05, 2012

cw90 wrote:
Thanks for posting ~ I've been contacted by this gentleman and will mindful in my negociations.

I do want to add this for all of you ~ I've also been contacted by two other companies (SFO - Luxary Management Group & Los Angeles ) saying they want to BUY my timeshare (offers are HIGH) saying they have a "mexican" corporation that need rooms and they do not want to buy directly from the resort so their employees do not have to listen to a time share pitch...every person who checks in is subject to this...does not make sense...also after reviewing the "sales agreement terms" seller and buyer are obligated to pay a 7% commissions even if the sale does NOT GO THROUGH. So ... in this case "seller beware".

scam

R P.
Jan 05, 2012

Hi, I am new to RedWeek and am using the site to find a rental. Do you know if there is a way to rent a timeshare by the month? I especially like resorts because they tend to have the best facilities in one location. I don't want to spend a fortune and can use 3 or 4 weeks. Thanks

Jeanne P.
Jan 05, 2012

for a fee, everyone will sell your Timeshare. Tell them when they have cash in there hand. Call you, or no up front fees.

Tony L.
Jan 07, 2012

jeannep77 wrote:
Hi, I am new to RedWeek and am using the site to find a rental. Do you know if there is a way to rent a timeshare by the month? I especially like resorts because they tend to have the best facilities in one location. I don't want to spend a fortune and can use 3 or 4 weeks. Thanks

Hi Jeannep, Ownership will vary by resort but in most cases it is for one week at a time. If you check in the resort page here on Redweek under rentals there is an indication of what is available.

Depending on the resort, size of unit and dates you want to go there is usually a varied selection.

I would start by going to http://www.redweek.com/timeshare-rentals , and look up a place you want to go.

Hope that helps.

L M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.