Timeshare Companies

Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC

Sep 14, 2011

carolyns225 wrote:
we are transferring ownership to a family member and need a new deed the resort is in Fl can you recommend a title company that is reliable??

You can actually do it yourself with a Quit Claim Deed ... google Quit Claim Deeds for more info.

R P.
Sep 14, 2011

carolyns225 wrote:
we are transferring ownership to a family member and need a new deed the resort is in Fl can you recommend a title company that is reliable??
In order to obtain a warranty deed (as opposed to just a quit claim deed) for the transfer, if there are no funds involved I would recommend Legal Timeshare Transfers, located in Cleveland, GA. For about $100 (plus the applicable county recording fee), they will handle preparation and recording of a new deed, as well as notification to the resort of the ownership change. They do NOT handle escrow of funds, however, so if there is any money needing escrow services, then they are NOT an option.

With ANY closing company, IF the resort charges a transfer fee (some do, some don't), that transfer fee is NOT included within closing co. fees and must be paid IN ADDITION to closing costs.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 14, 2011 04:28 PM

Oct 04, 2011

This might be too little too late since the posts here are older but I bought a timeshare from these folks and everything went fine. I did check out the title company 1st though.

AnthonyLV
Oct 04, 2011

marty8084 wrote:
Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC is fairly new to RedWeek. We have yet to have any complaints about this company. If anyone has used their services and has any complaints please let us know. Otherwise, please feel confident in doing business with them.

Thank you, Marty RedWeek.com

After having resopnded to an ad placed by WPT with you, I contracted WPT to sell me a 3BR unit at San Luis Bay Inn, Aviala Beach CA on ar about 04/15/2011. As of today and after many awful experences with WPT, I still have not received a Deed for the unit I paid them for. I hope you are no longe doing business with this company.

Arthur B.
Oct 04, 2011

I'm so sorry to hear that, Arthur. As I said back in April this was a new company and we didn't have any complaints on them. Unless we hear complaints we don't know there is a problem. This company was doing high volume postings and we didn't receive payment from them in July so their account was deactivated. We are no longer doing business with them. It's strange that we still haven't heard any complaints come into customer service about them.

As with any transaction whether it be a resale or rental posting we always highly recommend the use of an escrow company. If you used an escrow company you should be able to get your money back.

Thank you, Marty

arthurb67 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC is fairly new to RedWeek. We have yet to have any complaints about this company. If anyone has used their services and has any complaints please let us know. Otherwise, please feel confident in doing business with them.

Thank you, Marty RedWeek.com

After having resopnded to an ad placed by WPT with you, I contracted WPT to sell me a 3BR unit at San Luis Bay Inn, Aviala Beach CA on ar about 04/15/2011. As of today and after many awful experences with WPT, I still have not received a Deed for the unit I paid them for. I hope you are no longe doing business with this company.

Marty F
Dec 14, 2011

Dear Marty, have you received your payment yet from WPT? I still have not received a deed although ownership at Avila was transfered to me. If they haven't paid you, that says alot.

Arthur B.
Oct 10, 2014

I have bought a property through Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC, from Miami, FL and would never use them again and would NOT recommend them. I had a problem, sent them several letters to every mail address I could find and to all persons I could find; and, have had no reply or communications from them at all! I even sent a certified letter which was received and signed for, but again, I have not heard any thing from them. The owe me money and refuse to communicate at all. I believe they are a sham company and have no customer service at all!

Mark H.
Nov 08, 2021

I am considering going with Worldwide Property Transfer for my timeshare in Orlando - can someone who has used them recently respond here as to customer experience? Thank you!

Ronit G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.