Apr 29, 2013

irasemag, we can add the resort to RedWeek.com for you, since it's a fractional. I'm assuming this is your resort: http://ladivinaresort.com/en/ ? If you can send any more details, or photos of the resort that you have to support@redweek.com, we'll get it up ASAP.

Thanks, Kylie

Kylie
RedWeek.com
May 01, 2013

In Feb. of this year I filed a complaint with the Mn. Dept of commerce and an investigation was initiated regarding the legitmimacy of this company. I also made inquiries with the MN Chamber of Commerce. I was able to find PRS is not liscenced to buy or sell real estate in Mn. and are suspected of being an offshore business operating from that location. When I spoke to Daniel Ruiz of PRS expressing my desire not to do business with his company due to my efforts to validate the legitimacy he seemed suprised and hurried to end the conversation. I would advise you to contact the MN. Dept of Commerce and also question whomever gave you the contact info for PRS and ask for more information and reference material.

Jay R.
Jul 09, 2013

My family and I just returned from Maui. We had an awesome time. This was my first time using Redweek & working with Peter Konopak, owner at The Marriott Maui Ocean Club. Peter was terrific to work with, answered all my suspicious questions patiently! Great location right on Kaanapali Beach. We had a spacious 1 Bedroom 2 bath unit with partial kitchen, eating area & pull out couch. Perfect for our family of 4. This is a great location. We loved to sit on the balcony sip wine & just listen to the ocean & well as visit nearby Whaler Village for shopping & dinners on the beach. I highly recommend renting from Peter at the Marriott on Maui. We hope to go back again someday. Thanks Peter for helping to make our vacation great! Susie Jag

Susanne J.
Jun 12, 2014

A little digging reveals the same person (Paul Goldman) behind StayPC.com is behind a company/website called Vacation Candy. If you go to that site you'll see what appears to be all the Redweek listings, but their prices have been increased by about 40%, so it appears they take a hefty "commission" for finding renters and matching them up with Redweek owners. But does anyone have direct information about whether they're to be trusted, regardless of how they make their money?

Greg L.
Jun 20, 2014

I have a totally different question. Has Redweek ever considered a "wanted" section? I find that sometimes I need less than a week or a specific location to rent for a week and if it's not already posted for rent I can't figure out a way to access those owners. Any ideas?

Mary F.
Jun 21, 2014

Redweek used to have a wanted section but since it was an unpaid section many potential renters used it instead of paying to advertise to rent. They would either answer the wanted ads or even post what they were offering in that section.

As it is now you would need to contact the owners who are renting and ask if they can do a partial week for a different week.

TUG.net has a rentals wanted in their marketplace and also a rentals wanted in the forum for dates 45 days and less from check in.

Tracey S.
Jun 25, 2014

How long should it take for an owner to reply to a rental request?

Anne D.
Mar 11, 2015

I just completed a rental with StayPC.com and found the experience positive, timely and professional. They answered my questions and were agreeable to some of my requests with sharing less personal information on the contract they supplied. They paid the full posting price listed for my unit and as a Marriott owner they encouraged me to contact a Marriott that does more business with them in Utah, which helped me feel more secure in renting to them. I would recommend renting from them and I would be more than happy to rent to their clients in the future.

Ann B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.