Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Coastal Timeshare Creations

Mar 05, 2013

You have my complete attention and I'm all ears. Thanks

Charles G.
May 09, 2013

I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY COASTAL. ALL YOUR STORIES ARE A SAD REPEAT OF MINE. I HAVE BEEN DEALING SINCE 2011 TO TRY TO GET THEM TO TRANSFER MY DEEDS AFTER PAYING THEM $7000. I HAVE HIRED AN ATTORNEY AND ARE LOOKING FOR OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS. PLS CONTACT ME AT christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com SO I CAN GIVE YOUR INFO TO MY ATTORNEY. I KNOW IT IS COSTING ME MORE MONEY BUT SOMEONE HAS GOT TO STOP THESE SCAM ARTIST...PLS. HELP ME !!!!!!!!

Carlotta D.
Jun 14, 2013

Please join TUG to access the forums and send me a private message there. I have some advice that may help.

Panthea C.
Jun 14, 2013

Have you filed a complaint with the SC Bureau of Labor, Licensing, and Registration? CTC has a licensed real estate agent on staff. I think their license could be in jeopardy, according to what you are describing. Send me a private message thru the forums on TUG (Timeshare Users Group). There are people who are trying to clean up the resale business.

Panthea C.
Jun 14, 2013

I have filed a complaint with BBB and South Carolina Attorney General and got absolutely nowhere. If you ask me, I think the timeshare industry has state government wrapped around their finger. In other words these crooks use their lies and deceptive practices to still hardworking honest people's money, under the protection of the government. The timeshare industry create's a enormous amount of tax dollars, so why would the government do anything to stop all that revenue from coming in. Just my opinion. Thanks

Charles G.
Jun 15, 2013

to those who are fighting coastal. I hired an attorney but that is in limbo right now. we have filed a claim w/ bbb which cased ted to call me and tell me he was going to transfer titles. but he called only so he could tell bbb I agreed to that. I told the bbb I didn't agree to that. I need them to pay the fees that are due not just transfer deeds, which I have no faith in him following thur . we are also getting ready to file in small claims court against him. please let me know if anyone has made any progress w/ their claims.

Carlotta D.
Jun 15, 2013

I still suggest that you join TUG (free) to search the forums for Coastal Timeshare Creations. That's where I found help. If you will post your email here or there, I will respond. I also suggest that you contact the SC Bureau of Labor, Licensing, and Registration.

Panthea C.
Jun 16, 2013

thanks for any info you can share.... my email is christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com.....

Carlotta D.
Jun 16, 2013

Nothing has changed in our situation except they tried to bill us all of the amount due but in the end straightened it all out as far as the purchase of the new one and those payments go. As far as them selling the old one, I am still holding and it has been over a year. They reduced the price once but the party selling the timeshares is very hard to reach. My advice to anyone looking to do business with these people just realize that they probably will never sell your old one so don't buy a new one unless you want both of them. Good luck.

Julie F.
Jun 16, 2013

I posted as Fitts on TUG and started a thread there about Coastal Timeshare Creations. You can search for these messages for free.

Panthea C.
Jul 06, 2013

To those of you who are still fighting Coastal. an update on our claim. after filing w/ the bbb, we were put into arbitration....which we had to decline because we have filed a claim in the small claims court. the bad thing w/ this is that the bbb will post on their site that our claim has been settled. please know that it is far from settled. anyone who has more info on your dealings w/ them please contact me so I can show the pattern of their dealings to the court.......thanks

Carlotta D.
Jul 07, 2013

In my opinion, the BBB is a bigger scam than Coastal. Same holds true for any other consumer protection agency in SC. Coastal BBB rating is A- and has 11 complaints and they say they all have been settled. There rating was A- a year ago when I purchased from them. With 11 complaints I would think their rating would be lower. Good luck with your case.

Charles G.
Jul 07, 2013

yes...they claim they are settled because just like my case, once I decide not to let them decide the outcome they post as settled. they don't say that it has been taken to small claims. can I use your info in my case to show there are others that ted has scammed? if nothing else he will have to waste a day and go to court to answer our claim....keeps him away from another poor unknowing soul for a few hrs.

Carlotta D.
Jul 08, 2013

Be my guest. Keep me informed on how your case turns out.

Charles G.
Jul 08, 2013

thanks....would you mind emailing in your contact info so the judge knows you are a real victim....email is....christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com....thanks...

Carlotta D.
Jul 08, 2013

If you haven't, please contact the SC Bureau of Labor, Licensing, and Registration about your claim. The Coastal Timeshare Creations office has a licensed real estate broker. The Licensing Bureau needs to know what they are doing.

Panthea C.
Jul 09, 2013

I THINK I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM AND HAD NO LUCK....I WILL RESEARCH AGAIN TONIGHT WHEN I HAVE MORETIME.....WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO SEND ME BY EMAIL YOUR CONTACT INFO FOR FURTHER PROOF TO JUDGE IN CLAIMS COURT THAT IT ISN;T JUST ME HAVING ISSUES W/ THEM? CAN SEND TO christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com. I WILL NOT GIVE INFO TO ANYONE ELSE. I HAVE GOTTEN A COUPLE OTHER NAMES WHICH I THINK W/ STRENGHTEN CASE AND HOPEFULLY JUDGE WILL ORDER HIM TO SETTLE W/ .EVERYONE. WE CAN ONLY HOPE. THANKS

Carlotta D.
Sep 07, 2013

We have also had experiences with Coastal Timeshare Creations, Hilton Head, SC. We are trying to get out of the entire purchase.

Dixie W.
Sep 07, 2013

Our purchases involved both timeshares and RCI points.

Dixie W.
Sep 07, 2013

Tried to find your posting, but could not come up with them.

Dixie W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.