Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Coastal Timeshare Creations

Sep 07, 2013

did you just recently purchase from coastal?

Carlotta D.
Sep 08, 2013

send me your experience

Carlotta D.
Oct 11, 2013

I went to sell and ended up signing papers to list sellings and ended up signing a buy in the shuffle and ended up 23,000 dollars in debt. Be careful

charles571 wrote:
pantheac wrote:
I would like feedback from anyone who has experience with buying or selling a timeshare through Coastal Timeshare Creations in Hilton Head or through Timeshared, Inc. in Bluffton, SC. (www.timesharedvacations.com). These companies work together.
I bought points based resale from them in November 2011. They tell you upfront that they have A- rating with BBB, but dont tell you that you end up dealing with a company named Sumday Vacations which is not BBB acreditted and has C rating with many complaints against them. They also tell you there is no recission period on resales. I dont know why resales would be exempt from South Carolina laws. If you do please inform me. My recommendation is to stay away from them. I have filed a complaint with BBB myself dont know how things will turn out, hopeing for the best.

Charles D.
Oct 11, 2013

how was this resolved

julief233 wrote:
We purchased a "preowned" timeshare last spring with the promise that they would sell our existing timeshare and we were led to believe that they would sell it in aproximately 90 days. Well, it has been over 9 months now and still no sale. We try to call the person who is selling it and she never answers the phone, and seldom returns calls. DON"T DO IT!! I would love to get out of mine but probably can't.

Charles D.
Oct 11, 2013

I have tried to resolve my issue with Ted because he slipped in a buy with the selling papers and I ended up 23000 in debt I would like to stop him and his business. I usually check before doing business but went to sell and ended up with a scam technique. would like to know how you come out and would like to join you in your claim.

carlottad3 wrote:
to those who are fighting coastal. I hired an attorney but that is in limbo right now. we have filed a claim w/ bbb which cased ted to call me and tell me he was going to transfer titles. but he called only so he could tell bbb I agreed to that. I told the bbb I didn't agree to that. I need them to pay the fees that are due not just transfer deeds, which I have no faith in him following thur . we are also getting ready to file in small claims court against him. please let me know if anyone has made any progress w/ their claims.

Charles D.
Oct 11, 2013

how can I get in touch with you

Charles D.
Oct 11, 2013

Me to and walked away with 23000 dollars in deby . Went there to sell only. How do I contact you with my situation. Charles from columbia

Charles D.
Oct 11, 2013

you can email me at christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com. I will look forward to your email

Carlotta D.
Oct 12, 2013

Purchased in Feb. 2013.

Dixie W.
Oct 12, 2013

contact me at christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com

Carlotta D.
Oct 13, 2013

The purchase was a pre owned timeshare and RCI points. Efforts are being made to get out of these contracts. What was your experience? thansk.

Dixie W.
Oct 14, 2013

I tried your yahoo account it bounced. So you have another suggestion.

Dixie W.
Oct 14, 2013

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT DIDN'T WORK....AGAIN IT IS christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com. IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN AND IT DOESN'T WORK YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ME. I HAVE HAD A COUPLE OTHERS CALL AND TALK ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES. QUITE EYE OPENING. IF IT DOESN'T WORK LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IF YOU WANT AND I WILL EMAIL YOU. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK I WILLGIVE MY NUMBER ON HERE BUT I WOULD RATHER DO IT IN EMAIL. HOPE IT WORKS THIS TIME.....

...HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU

Carlotta D.
Oct 16, 2013

Would appreciate any information about experiences with Coastal Timeshare Creations. We have very similar experiences as posted by so many. thanks.

Dixie W.
Oct 16, 2013

Your posting sounds just like out experience!! Would you share more? thanks

Dixie W.
Oct 16, 2013

the yahoo address did not work

Dixie W.
Oct 16, 2013

I tried a second time --it did not work.

Dixie W.
Oct 17, 2013

give me a call 330 245 0818

Carlotta D.
Oct 17, 2013

Yes..Feb

Dixie W.
Oct 17, 2013

Charles....pls contact at christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com. I have had a couple others contact me. after talking to them I am amazed that I got off easy compared to others. I am trying to put together a case w/ several of us. pls. contact me soon...thanks

Carlotta D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.