Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Coastal Timeshare Creations

Oct 17, 2013

AFTER TALKING TO A COUPLE OF YOU WHO HAVE POSTED ON HERE ABOUT COASTAL, I HAVE DECIDED I GOT OFF EASY. BUT IT ALSO MAKES ME MORE DETERMINED TO GET JUSTICE FOR US. I AM PUTTING TOGETHER A CASE TO BE FILED W/ THE DEPT. OF LABOR,LICENSING, AND REGULATION. ALSO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE DEPT OF DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE CASE CAN CONTACT ME AT christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com. THE MORE OF US THAT JOIN TOGETHER....THE BETTER CHANCE WE HAVE TO PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS....PLS. CONTACT ME....

Carlotta D.
Oct 25, 2013

I am having problems with the email. christmasconnection2969@yahoo.com.

Charles D.
Oct 25, 2013

HEY CHARLES. I HAD ANOTHER PERSON SAY THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO EMAIL ME SO THEY JUST CALLED. I DON'T UNDERESTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. YOU CONTACTED ME BEFORE THUR EMAIL, SO MAYBE IF YOU STILL HAVE MY RESPONSE YOU CAN JUST GO THUR THERE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PROBLEMS. I WILL BE HOME MON TO EMAIL YOU THE OTHER CONTACT INFO WE TALKED ABOUT. THANKS ....C

Carlotta D.
Oct 26, 2013

Charles349, I would be interested if you feel like sharing your experiences in Hilton Head. thanks. D

Dixie W.
Oct 29, 2013

still cannot get through to yahoo email me cdekrafft43@gmail.com

Charles D.
Nov 02, 2013

Julie can you call me concerning your ordeal w/ coastal. I guess my email isn't able to be accessed for some reason...my number is 330 245 0818...I have some possible information for help. if you can call me on sunday it would be helpful I think....thanks ...looking forward to hearing from you

Carlotta D.
Nov 02, 2013

if you could give me a call I think I can give you some helpful information....my number is 330 245 0818....if you can call me sunday , cuz I am going out of town for a few days on mon. will be looking forward to your call

Carlotta D.
Nov 02, 2013

jayjay...I may have some helpful info for you....if you can call me sunday I would love to share what is in the works...my number is 330 245 0818....I will be out of town for a few days starting mon...so if you can call on sun would be best...thanks

Carlotta D.
Nov 02, 2013

if you are still looking into trying to get some help w/ your claim , pls call me sunday . I may have some info for you. I will be going out of town for a few days on mon and will not be reachable...330 245 0818...hope to hear from you

Carlotta D.
Nov 04, 2013

Nick would like to know how you resolved with CTC I am still perusing problem with CTC Charles cdekrafft43@gmail.com 803-781-0844

Charles D.
Nov 04, 2013

I am in process understand that a rep from SC Labor visited the office of CTC in Oct but will return in Nov Charles cdekrafft43@gmail.com

Charles D.
Nov 04, 2013

Charles571 A rep from SC Labor is looking into CTC practices cdekrafft43@gmail.com contact me

Charles D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.