General Discussion

TW Online Marketing

Mar 22, 2016

Well, Steve, -I- have been a victim of TW Online Marketing and everything he said was true. I own (and STILL own) a timeshare property that was listed on TW Online Marketing site for a price SUGGESTED BY YOUR CHERYL MOATS as reasonable. After a year, TWO price drops by a thousand dollars each, and NO contact with Cheryl at ANY time unless I initiated it - I can say with CERTAINTY that your company has provided NO service at all, other than taking my $199.00. As my one year has expired (4 months ago - and again NO contact from Cheryl to even tell me it expired), I can say that there was NO effort put into selling my timeshare, other than information placed on a website. I will be filing a negative BBB report in the next few days.

stevem1002 wrote:
This is my response on RedWeekcom's website. I put my words in red, but it didn't copy/paste that way here. I'll go through and put <in between my words>.

<In response to these FALSE accusations, I’m going to point out the OUT-RIGHT lies being told in this review. This “supposed review” was also posted on our (T.W. Online Marketing, Inc.) BBB record where you cannot hide behind a computer…you must state a name and email address. The name is not and has never been in our database meaning this is not one of our clients. He/she sure does act as if he is though! I also find it interesting that everything is word for word between this article and the one posted on the BBB with the exception he/she did not have the guts to trash the BBB with lies about them on their site (I’ll address that in red below). I think this shows the character of the person we’re dealing with here.>

To all that are still wondering if this company is worth your while, do not bother with this scam <(Not a client and never has been. 1st lie)>. They use every trick in the book to make them sound like a large company that sells nationwide and internationally <(Nobody’s ever said we’re a large company. In fact, we’re proud to be a small company so we can address our clients on personal bases. You do not need to be a large company to sell “nationwide and internationally” 2nd. lie)> when there's only one major agent, Cheryl Moats, <(I am Steve Manning, an agent with T.W. Online along with agents we work across companies with. 3rd lie)> who has been in this con game her whole life <(I guess you’ve know Cheryl Moats her whole life? 4th lie)>. I have looked up their "corporate office" and with the VERY little information given online, one of 2 addresses I could find pulls up on google maps as a house, the other address is just a PO Box <(Our office is downtown Harrisonburg, VA right off court square. 5th lie)>. They do all this crappy work from the luxury of their home! When you do call and try to get any information, you're read a script <(Never had a script, never used a script, and anyone who’s ACTUALLY spoke to us would know that. 6th lie)>, which they tell you how popular your specific timeshare is or if you go by points how they can sell it for 1,000's of dollars and that it all sounds like an easy sell that they certainly can do. They'll spice it up and throw other nearby resorts names or popular tourist spots nearby and hype up how they just recently sold a timeshare or 2 from there because its a hot spot <(We don’t “spice” anything up and since this is NOT a REAL client, this is simply being made up. Of course pretty much all timeshares are in tourist spots nearby popular attractions. 7th. lie)>. They say lines like "we have a large market for buyers since we also work with clients overseas" and "with [insert upcoming holiday] coming up we have several buyers who are looking into [insert your timeshare/location of timeshare] to vacation at" <(These are very general remarks that could be said. If you don’t think location and being close to a holiday reflects the marketability of a property, go to any timeshare company out there and ask. Or try to get a July 4th or a “Bike Week” for a cheap price. 8th lie)> and my favorite "we just had a convention/ meeting with several buyers who are interested in your timeshare, so and so was very interested so we will be in contact with them and will let you know." <(This is just an out-right lie. I know I’ve NEVER said anything of the sort and neither has Cheryl. Now we do have meetings as ALL companies do. 9th lie)> If you hassle them about how slowly the process is going or how you haven't heard anything from them, they like to put it on you that it is because it's up to YOU to call in to get updates because they are a "Large company with 100's of clients and our agents will not bother the seller with every offer that is given unless it is a SET DEAL". <(Mostly a lie, other than 100’s of clients…that part is true. We do have 100’s of clients and we do encourage our clients to call if they want to see how it’s going. Again, never claimed to be a “large company” and we DO CALL our clients on ANY OFFER and EVERY OFFER! 10th lie)> It's up to YOU to know when they have a 'supposed' client at that time who wants to buy it just a couple thousand dollars than you listed. <(This one’s ridiculous. “It’s up to you to know”? How is that possible if we don’t call to let you know? We call our clients with ALL OFFERS. 11th lie)> They'll tell you "we had someone who was interested but they were looking to pay X and your are dead set with Y <(Absolutely not. All offers are conveyed to the client. The client has the right to accept, decline, or come back with a counter offer. In a situation like this person is saying, the client would be able to offer the buyer X and make the deal! Another perfect example this has never been one of our clients and knows nothing about our business or us! 12th lie)>. Maybe if you consider dropping to X you'll get more action". Even if you go along with their script and try to drop the price to 'advertise' it to the supposed buyers they'll tell you " the buyers went with another timeshare" or " sorry, they are no longer interested" <(Absolutely not true for the above reason. No way would we not give our client a chance to counter offer. Our clients set ALL our prices and our clients have full control of their advertised property. 13th lie)>. Call this company and see for yourself, you'll hear these similar lines <(Yes, please do so you can see for yourself how knowledgeably and professional we are. These are very vague statements by a person who can’t get detailed because they were never our client. It wouldn’t surprise me if it were one of our competitors.)> , but whatever you do, DO NOT PAY THEM ANYTHING TO 'ADVERTISE'. You will literally be doing just so <(Advertising cost money. People pay newspapers, magazines, and other websites to advertise their products. We only charge 199.00 and that’s it! There are other companies that do the “we have a buyer right now for you” and charge thousands of dollars up front. We are not one of those company’s and never have been. I won’t say they’re a scam (like this person is us) because I don’t truly know. I will say do your homework before giving thousands of dollars upfront to a company who says they already have a buyer.)> . The contract you sign and fax back <(Really? Fax? This seals it. We have NEVER faxed to anyone. Another example this is ALL made up. 14th lie)> to them clearly states that they only have to advertise. THERE'S NO GUARANTEED SALE <(Any company that give you a guarantee that anything will sell, RUN. Nobody can guarantee that.)>! You need to understand this. All they legally have to do is just post it on their website. "We DID advertise it... it's on our site!" You can do the SAME THING and post it on Craigslist <(You certainly can, and you have to deal with all the phone calls, window shoppers, sometimes weird people, and invest a considerable amount of your time with your information being out there. We do this for you on a beautiful website with knowledge and professionalism for 199.00 and none of your information is out there. We have a professional description of your property with a slide show of no less than 6 pictures. I think I’d put us up against Craigslist any day!)>. Save your "Low cost of just $199" <(Hey, he/she finally said something true…”Low Cost of just $199.)> and pay a lawyer instead to draw up sales docs if you find a buyer <(Key word, “if you find a buyer” and I don’t know any lawyer’s that will do anything for 199.00)>. If you think you are saving yourself any hassle and time by letting this company "help" you sell it... <(That’s exactly what we do. Save you hassle and help you sell it!)> then as everyone else here has said <(There’s only one person in all of this that’s actually used us and that’s the one right above this one that came in 6 months ago. I didn’t see that one until now and will be contacting them to relist for free. The rest are people asking for information and actually there’s two (2) that are positive and it looks like one of them their property sold. 15th lie)>, continue flushing your money down the toilet . Also, just because they have high a BBB rating does not show that they are a trustworthy company <(Absolutely not true! Now he/she’s saying that the BBB is a bad company? This person’s credibility is what’s down the toilet. We’ve worked very hard to get an A+ rating with the BBB and are very proud of it. You don’t start off with an A+ either; you must earn it and we have. Why did this person EXCLUDE this part of the review when he/she copied/paste it to the BBB website? 16th lie)>. Many people do not file a complain and if they do they do not follow up <(Oh people will write on this site but not the BBB? Simply not true! 17th lie)> , HOWEVER, if the company writes some crap reason "showing" they did everything they could do, BBB accepts that as "the company resolved the complaint" or "the company offered a solution but the client did not accept" <(More lies! It doesn’t matter what your response is, IT GOES ON YOUR BBB RECORD. Don’t let this person misrepresent the BBB too. It’s a great company that’s been in business a long time. Any moron can get on the Internet, hide behind a computer with no name, and write lies about you and your company. Please do what this person says and call us to make your own decision (800) 476-5680. 18th lie)>. Do your research, read the many complaints against this company. <(Many complaints? There’s one (1) one this site! The rest are inquiries with other NON-CLIENTS giving their uneducated 2 cents worth. We’re going on 6 years in business with only 6 total complaints on the BBB. That’s not too bad a record for the amount of clients we’ve served. Oh yea, remember above where he/she said “Many people do not file a complain and if they do they do not follow up”? With only 1 here and 6 there, it appears that’s a lie too. 19th lie)>. <We are an honest company in a tuff industry for honest companies. We do everything we can for our clients and have great relationships with them.

William W.
Mar 28, 2016

I apologize for your experience. I've researched any client resembling williamw594 and have not found any. No company is 100% on anything including us, but that again does not mean we didn't try our best. To say we did nothing is absolutely untrue. I see how hard Cheryl works every day and I know how hard I work, so excuse me if I take offense to statements like that. Call me at the office (800) 476-5680 and I will get your property back on the market at no charge. Let me pull your account up and make sure we're right on the pricing and I have some special things I can ad at our expense to make it more attractive. I'll work with you to make this right!!

Steve M.
Jul 02, 2016

To micheller450 - What was the "I need to do" and was it successful?

Mark B.

Last edited by markb1151 on Jul 02, 2016 09:22 AM

Dec 07, 2017

I have read numerous complaints and a strong reply from TW Online. I cannot tell you at this time how true either response's are but I hope TW is legit. I know there is a great number of frauds out there. I was given TW Online name by a vacation club I belong to who just uses them to help there clients get out from under there high cost of maintenance fees. I'm leary now so I ask pray for me that I didn't fall into a trap.

stevem1002 wrote:
This is my response on RedWeekcom's website. I put my words in red, but it didn't copy/paste that way here. I'll go through and put <in between my words>.

<In response to these FALSE accusations, I’m going to point out the OUT-RIGHT lies being told in this review. This “supposed review” was also posted on our (T.W. Online Marketing, Inc.) BBB record where you cannot hide behind a computer…you must state a name and email address. The name is not and has never been in our database meaning this is not one of our clients. He/she sure does act as if he is though! I also find it interesting that everything is word for word between this article and the one posted on the BBB with the exception he/she did not have the guts to trash the BBB with lies about them on their site (I’ll address that in red below). I think this shows the character of the person we’re dealing with here.>

To all that are still wondering if this company is worth your while, do not bother with this scam <(Not a client and never has been. 1st lie)>. They use every trick in the book to make them sound like a large company that sells nationwide and internationally <(Nobody’s ever said we’re a large company. In fact, we’re proud to be a small company so we can address our clients on personal bases. You do not need to be a large company to sell “nationwide and internationally” 2nd. lie)> when there's only one major agent, Cheryl Moats, <(I am Steve Manning, an agent with T.W. Online along with agents we work across companies with. 3rd lie)> who has been in this con game her whole life <(I guess you’ve know Cheryl Moats her whole life? 4th lie)>. I have looked up their "corporate office" and with the VERY little information given online, one of 2 addresses I could find pulls up on google maps as a house, the other address is just a PO Box <(Our office is downtown Harrisonburg, VA right off court square. 5th lie)>. They do all this crappy work from the luxury of their home! When you do call and try to get any information, you're read a script <(Never had a script, never used a script, and anyone who’s ACTUALLY spoke to us would know that. 6th lie)>, which they tell you how popular your specific timeshare is or if you go by points how they can sell it for 1,000's of dollars and that it all sounds like an easy sell that they certainly can do. They'll spice it up and throw other nearby resorts names or popular tourist spots nearby and hype up how they just recently sold a timeshare or 2 from there because its a hot spot <(We don’t “spice” anything up and since this is NOT a REAL client, this is simply being made up. Of course pretty much all timeshares are in tourist spots nearby popular attractions. 7th. lie)>. They say lines like "we have a large market for buyers since we also work with clients overseas" and "with [insert upcoming holiday] coming up we have several buyers who are looking into [insert your timeshare/location of timeshare] to vacation at" <(These are very general remarks that could be said. If you don’t think location and being close to a holiday reflects the marketability of a property, go to any timeshare company out there and ask. Or try to get a July 4th or a “Bike Week” for a cheap price. 8th lie)> and my favorite "we just had a convention/ meeting with several buyers who are interested in your timeshare, so and so was very interested so we will be in contact with them and will let you know." <(This is just an out-right lie. I know I’ve NEVER said anything of the sort and neither has Cheryl. Now we do have meetings as ALL companies do. 9th lie)> If you hassle them about how slowly the process is going or how you haven't heard anything from them, they like to put it on you that it is because it's up to YOU to call in to get updates because they are a "Large company with 100's of clients and our agents will not bother the seller with every offer that is given unless it is a SET DEAL". <(Mostly a lie, other than 100’s of clients…that part is true. We do have 100’s of clients and we do encourage our clients to call if they want to see how it’s going. Again, never claimed to be a “large company” and we DO CALL our clients on ANY OFFER and EVERY OFFER! 10th lie)> It's up to YOU to know when they have a 'supposed' client at that time who wants to buy it just a couple thousand dollars than you listed. <(This one’s ridiculous. “It’s up to you to know”? How is that possible if we don’t call to let you know? We call our clients with ALL OFFERS. 11th lie)> They'll tell you "we had someone who was interested but they were looking to pay X and your are dead set with Y <(Absolutely not. All offers are conveyed to the client. The client has the right to accept, decline, or come back with a counter offer. In a situation like this person is saying, the client would be able to offer the buyer X and make the deal! Another perfect example this has never been one of our clients and knows nothing about our business or us! 12th lie)>. Maybe if you consider dropping to X you'll get more action". Even if you go along with their script and try to drop the price to 'advertise' it to the supposed buyers they'll tell you " the buyers went with another timeshare" or " sorry, they are no longer interested" <(Absolutely not true for the above reason. No way would we not give our client a chance to counter offer. Our clients set ALL our prices and our clients have full control of their advertised property. 13th lie)>. Call this company and see for yourself, you'll hear these similar lines <(Yes, please do so you can see for yourself how knowledgeably and professional we are. These are very vague statements by a person who can’t get detailed because they were never our client. It wouldn’t surprise me if it were one of our competitors.)> , but whatever you do, DO NOT PAY THEM ANYTHING TO 'ADVERTISE'. You will literally be doing just so <(Advertising cost money. People pay newspapers, magazines, and other websites to advertise their products. We only charge 199.00 and that’s it! There are other companies that do the “we have a buyer right now for you” and charge thousands of dollars up front. We are not one of those company’s and never have been. I won’t say they’re a scam (like this person is us) because I don’t truly know. I will say do your homework before giving thousands of dollars upfront to a company who says they already have a buyer.)> . The contract you sign and fax back <(Really? Fax? This seals it. We have NEVER faxed to anyone. Another example this is ALL made up. 14th lie)> to them clearly states that they only have to advertise. THERE'S NO GUARANTEED SALE <(Any company that give you a guarantee that anything will sell, RUN. Nobody can guarantee that.)>! You need to understand this. All they legally have to do is just post it on their website. "We DID advertise it... it's on our site!" You can do the SAME THING and post it on Craigslist <(You certainly can, and you have to deal with all the phone calls, window shoppers, sometimes weird people, and invest a considerable amount of your time with your information being out there. We do this for you on a beautiful website with knowledge and professionalism for 199.00 and none of your information is out there. We have a professional description of your property with a slide show of no less than 6 pictures. I think I’d put us up against Craigslist any day!)>. Save your "Low cost of just $199" <(Hey, he/she finally said something true…”Low Cost of just $199.)> and pay a lawyer instead to draw up sales docs if you find a buyer <(Key word, “if you find a buyer” and I don’t know any lawyer’s that will do anything for 199.00)>. If you think you are saving yourself any hassle and time by letting this company "help" you sell it... <(That’s exactly what we do. Save you hassle and help you sell it!)> then as everyone else here has said <(There’s only one person in all of this that’s actually used us and that’s the one right above this one that came in 6 months ago. I didn’t see that one until now and will be contacting them to relist for free. The rest are people asking for information and actually there’s two (2) that are positive and it looks like one of them their property sold. 15th lie)>, continue flushing your money down the toilet . Also, just because they have high a BBB rating does not show that they are a trustworthy company <(Absolutely not true! Now he/she’s saying that the BBB is a bad company? This person’s credibility is what’s down the toilet. We’ve worked very hard to get an A+ rating with the BBB and are very proud of it. You don’t start off with an A+ either; you must earn it and we have. Why did this person EXCLUDE this part of the review when he/she copied/paste it to the BBB website? 16th lie)>. Many people do not file a complain and if they do they do not follow up <(Oh people will write on this site but not the BBB? Simply not true! 17th lie)> , HOWEVER, if the company writes some crap reason "showing" they did everything they could do, BBB accepts that as "the company resolved the complaint" or "the company offered a solution but the client did not accept" <(More lies! It doesn’t matter what your response is, IT GOES ON YOUR BBB RECORD. Don’t let this person misrepresent the BBB too. It’s a great company that’s been in business a long time. Any moron can get on the Internet, hide behind a computer with no name, and write lies about you and your company. Please do what this person says and call us to make your own decision (800) 476-5680. 18th lie)>. Do your research, read the many complaints against this company. <(Many complaints? There’s one (1) one this site! The rest are inquiries with other NON-CLIENTS giving their uneducated 2 cents worth. We’re going on 6 years in business with only 6 total complaints on the BBB. That’s not too bad a record for the amount of clients we’ve served. Oh yea, remember above where he/she said “Many people do not file a complain and if they do they do not follow up”? With only 1 here and 6 there, it appears that’s a lie too. 19th lie)>. <We are an honest company in a tuff industry for honest companies. We do everything we can for our clients and have great relationships with them.

Donald M.
Dec 07, 2017

We’re in the same situation, Steve. Sadly we can relate with every point this guy made. And yes we are clients, check it out. Will you offer the same deal you offered this guy? You have our email, phones have changed tho. Mark Bergthold Grandview & TreeTops

Mark B.
Dec 08, 2017

Lots of finger pointing and some lengthy "song and dance" defensive responses are presented in this thread. Let me share a few brief but directly relevant observations:

1. I've been associated with timeshares for over 35 years. During that time I have bought, sold and rented numerous timeshares, utilizing various timeshare-related web sites. I have NEVER heard of "TW Online Marketing" before reading this thread. Not once. Not ever.

2. I've participated in Timeshare Users Group (TUG) since it's creation nearly 25 years ago. That site currently has 85,000 people registered. At NO time has TW Online Marketing EVER been mentioned on that site by by ANYONE at ANY time. TUG has the most timeshare-knowledgeable people to be found anywhere on the planet. If TW Online Marketing was actually a legitimate and effective entity regarding timeshares, SOMEONE on TUG would surely have known about it and mentioned it SOMEWHERE along the line. Nope --- "crickets".

These are a few simple and straightforward factual observations. People are certainly free to make their own evaluations and decisions, but I personally cannot see ANY reason to EVER waste 30 seconds of time (and certainly not a penny of money) dealing with a completely obscure, unknown entity when seeking to effectively sell, buy or rent timeshare. To each their own.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Dec 08, 2017 07:43 AM

Dec 08, 2017

Hello, I want to respond to hopefully set your mind at ease. With all the wonderful things the internet has brought, it can sometimes be incorrect and even false. Like the one complaint I addressed that said all those hateful things about us and the BBB but when we (T.W. Online) and the BBB went to verify the person complaining, we discovered they have never been a client of ours, they gave a fake email address, and the complaint to the BBB was promptly removed. As I said in my response, their complaint was word for word to the BBB with the exception they took out all the inaccurate, negative things they said about the BBB in their complaint to the BBB. I'm not saying we're perfect and we're 100%, we're not and I don't know anyone who is. I am saying we are certainly not a scam and all of us here work really hard for our clients. I can be personally reached at (800) 476-5680. My name is Steve Manning. Thank you!

Steve M.
Dec 08, 2017

I really don't know why I'm waisting my time on responding to you, but there is absolutely no way that you can possibly know every single company in the timeshare business! We started this corporation in 2009 (you welcome to check the records in Richmond VA) and have been very successful since that time maintaining a A+ rating with the BBB. Sounds like your giving a typical timeshare sales pitch.

Steve M.
Dec 08, 2017

stevem760 wrote:
I really don't know why I'm waisting my time on responding to you, but there is absolutely no way that you can possibly know every single company in the timeshare business! We started this corporation in 2009 (you welcome to check the records in Richmond VA) and have been very successful since that time maintaining a A+ rating with the BBB. Sounds like your giving a typical timeshare sales pitch.

I am a retired prosecutor and long-time (several decades) owner / user of a handful of timeshare weeks, all of which were purchased in the resale market. Having never subjected myself to any "timeshare sales pitches", I frankly do not comprehend your above reference.

I certainly do not claim to know every single company in the timeshare business. However, after many years of personal experience and active involvement with ALL of the leading timeshare related web sites, I have come to hold the collective wisdom and experience of thousands of others in high regard --- and "TW Online Marketing" has frankly NEVER appeared on the radar screens of ANY of the leading timeshare-related sites populated and utilized by those many knowledgeable and very experienced timeshare owners. That is a simple, straightforward and objective statement of fact.

After 35+ years of experience with the timeshare industry, I try (strictly on a unpaid volunteer basis) to help inexperienced people, many of them vulnerable and desperate to get rid of unwanted timeshares, to avoid the many pitfalls, scammers, parasites and opportunists associated with the timeshare industry, all of them with outstretched palms. TW Online Marketing may or may not be just another entity among many others in that unsavory bunch, but there are still more effective and better known venues for an owner to sell a timeshare (if it even has any resale market value at all in the first place).

The truth of the matter is that many timeshares have little or no value in the resale market, regardless of the original developer purchase price. That fact is often very difficult for people to absorb, acknowledge and accept, but that unfortunate fact cannot be magically altered by ANY web site or ANY advertising or marketing effort or venue. For that reason, I discourage people from paying "upfront fees" to unknown third parties. People are of course entirely free to just ignore that advice completely, as is always their prerogative.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Dec 12, 2017 03:45 AM

Dec 08, 2017

I sure will. I'll be calling you here in a few.

Steve M.
Dec 08, 2017

Hello Ken1193,

I want to start by apologizing for my "I don't know why I'm waisting my time" comment. Obviously on the internet you don't know who your dealing with and I have the most respect for the men & women who serve our country. Cheryl and I take pride in our work and I know how hard we work for our clients, so sometimes I may overreact (especially when the previous complaint was proven to be a fraud who was never a client of ours). I do not take so much pride that I don't think we can improve and get better at what we do and that has always been and will always be our goal. Any help you can offer from your experiences that can make us better would be much appreciated. My email is steve@twonlinemarketing.com and I'm open to any advice especially from someone with your experience. We are not afraid of hard work and as I said we are not perfect but are always striving to do better.

Thank you,

Steve Manning

Steve M.
Dec 09, 2017

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!

Don P.
Dec 09, 2017

donp196 wrote:
NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract!

Sage advice but, in all fairness, as I understand the "TW Online Marketing" operation being discussed, they don't claim to be in the "escape / relief" game. If I understand the nature of the operation correctly, they advertise / market resale timeshares (...for an upfront fee).

Steve Manning (stevem760): In response to your "invitation", I decline to ever contact you. My goal and intent in these discussion forums is strictly one of CONSUMER education and advocacy in a shared, open arena. I have absolutely NO interest in providing any "help" or "advice" of any sort to your (or to any other) upfront fee listing or marketing operation. Frankly, I would like to see ALL of you disappear forever from the timeshare landscape.

If it's legal counsel that you seek, contact a licensed attorney in your own geographic area. I want absolutely nothing to do with you.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 02, 2019 02:52 AM

Dec 11, 2017

I am not seeking legal counsel and it is offensive for you to suggest that. Thank you for not contacting me.

Steve M.
Jan 02, 2019

jolestj wrote:
Thanks for sharing about esteemed marketing services. Heard a lot about [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] and finally availed their monthly package last year. Their prices and tricks used were satisfactory. Awesome methods and well experienced team is a lovely combination they have got. Will continue with them for long term of course.

Your marginally coherent babble and fuzzy "endorsement" is plainly nothing more than a not-too-subtle ad. I don't think your drivel will remain posted for long. Adieu.

KC
Jan 03, 2019

Not sure why I got a notification and what it has to do with T.W. Online Marketing, but I see a message was deleted and a response only is showing by everyone's internet police officer Ken1193 making sure we're all safe lol. Whatever the deleted message is/was, it (to my knowledge) has/had nothing to do with T.W. Online Marketing and obviously was deleted as predicted by Ken1193. Just a FYI...T.W. Online Marketing now offers Timeshare Relief at the best price and the quickest completion time in the industry. If you just want the timeshare to go away...it's a guaranteed way of making that happen.

Steve M.
Jan 03, 2019

Steve M. is a SCAMMER !!!!! He's trying to promote his SCAM in the forum . NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!! Anyone stupid enough to get involved with these low life SCAMMERS after reading these posts deserves to lose their hard earned money .

Don P.
Jan 03, 2019

stevem760 wrote:
Just a FYI...T.W. Online Marketing now offers Timeshare Relief at the best price and the quickest completion time in the industry. If you just want the timeshare to go away...it's a guaranteed way of making that happen.

Not quite. Some chains and some independent resorts are offering deed backs for a nominal fee (or even free in Wyndham's case) and it's all done quickly, efficiently, and legally with no incompetent third parties.

And would you care to explain how exactly TWOM makes the "timeshare...go away...guaranteed"?

Lance C.
Jan 04, 2019

stevem760 wrote:
Just a FYI...T.W. Online Marketing now offers Timeshare Relief at the best price and the quickest completion time in the industry. If you just want the timeshare to go away...it's a guaranteed way of making that happen.

Just another FYI... That's utter nonsense. The only thing that is going to "go away" with this (or any other) upfront fee "escape / relief / exit / rescue" outfit is the hard earned money of anyone foolish enough to somehow believe that there is a secret door providing magical exit from a legal, contractual obligation. Tain't so.

It has been said that "a fool and his money are soon parted". People, please don't be someone else who proves this old adage to be absolutely true.

KC

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.