The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Jul 28, 2013

Thanks Chris, understood.

Marylou K.
Jul 28, 2013

FELLOW FORUM PARTICIPANTS:

google IAN BRUCE EICHNER INVOLVEMENT IN REAL ESTATE FRAUD.

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris V.
Jul 28, 2013

FELLOW FORUM PARTICIPANTS:

NEXT GOOGLE BRUCE EICHNER REAL ESTATE....SCROLL A BIT....HE'S AN ATTORNEY AS WELL.

SURPRISE #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris V.
Aug 17, 2013

john a.................. unless we get a cadre of ny's finest attorneys (as eichner has managed to accumulate) forget about a lawsuit to combat eichner's apparently fraudulent tactics and the sham he created called the manhattan club management. owners NEED TO BE MORE CREATIVE AND PRESENT A UNITED FRONT TO GET ANY RELIEF FROM EICHNER'S SHABBY TREATMENT. START DIRECTLY WITH COMMUNICATION TO THE NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL...DIRECTLY, NOT ONE OF HIS UNDERLINGS. THEN NOTIFY THE NEW YORK MEDIA: NEWSPAPERS, TV, RADIO.............COME ON GUYS, LOOK AT ALL OF THESE POSTS DATING BACK AT LEAST 2 YEARS...........AND WE'RE STILL TYPING AWAY AT OUR RESPECTIVE COMPUTERS, ALL TO NO AVAIL WHILE WE WALLOW IN THE MUCK THAT EICNHER THROWS OUR WAY.

jeffreyg6 wrote:
Are you interested in selling your unit?

Jeffdonna@ aol.com

vanessa175 wrote:
John A, Can you please email me the name of attorney you used to sell back or give back timeshare to The Manhattan Club? vnschfr@aol.com. I am at my wits end with this company and the corruption of this city and state of NY.

Thank you.

Chris V.
Aug 25, 2013

What is the status of the lawsuit currently, August 2013?

Joseph P.
Aug 25, 2013

Vanessa,

I just e-mailed you my attorney's name and phone number.

John

vanessa175 wrote:
John A, Can you please email me the name of attorney you used to sell back or give back timeshare to The Manhattan Club? vnschfr@aol.com. I am at my wits end with this company and the corruption of this city and state of NY.

Thank you.

John A.
Aug 26, 2013

FORGET ABOUT LAWSUITS. IT APPEARS THAT EICHNER HAS AN NEARLY IMPENETRABLE CADRE OF ATTORNEYS, THAT WILL WIN EVERY LAWSUIT. SALVATORE REALE, DIRECTOR OF MANHATTAN CLUB OPERATIONS MUST HAVE HIS PHONE LINES FLOODED WITH OUR LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS, AMONG WHICH ARE: INFLATED MAINTENANCE FEES AND NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE RESERVATION-MAKING PRACTICES.

CALL SALVATORE REALE AT THE MANHATTAN CLUB. FLOOD HIS PHONE LINES LEGITIMATELY.

Chris V.
Sep 08, 2013

I wish I would have found this 2 days ago. We were really going to use it mostly for the RCI points. Do I have a legal out in the first 3 days of the contract?

Bsl104 S.
Oct 02, 2013

johna916 Please send me your info on the buy-back process and your lawyer. We purchased a Bi-annual unit back in Oct 2000. Originally thought it was great, but have grown over the past 6 years to hate TMC for its inability to honor its owners' right to secure a reservation. I've written to the MC Board and talked with Salvatore Reale (Dir. of Operations) without any success.

What's the status on the new lawsuit filed by Mr Blau for deceptive business practices?? I'd like to get in on that. Can someone point me in the right direction? dave murray (davidm1795)

David M.
Oct 22, 2013

Please include me and my wife in this law suit. We have all the same complaints.

Bill. billgurn65@yahoo.com

William G.
Oct 22, 2013

you might consider not even considering becoming a part of the current manhattan club class action law suit. believe me, it's a "been there done that" situation for me...........and a losing battle (unless more legal ammunition, expertise and experience has been added: keep in mind, the last class action lawsuit was summarily dismissed by the court; i believe the same law firm has been retained for the new suit.) so caveat personnae!!

williamg489 wrote:
Please include me and my wife in this law suit. We have all the same complaints.

Bill. billgurn65@yahoo.com

Chris V.
Oct 25, 2013

What is the point of joining this class action suit? The judge refused to hear the case the last time. That tells me the owner of The Manhattan Club is connected politically. I am going to find a good attorney to just get me out of this rotten investment. These class actions seem worthless. In the meantime, I pay nearly $3,000 a year for a place I cannot use.

John B.
Oct 25, 2013

john, you're sooooooooooooooo right. why haven't others in this forum picked up on this?? what we need is a "hot shot" new york attorney who knows timeshare/condominium law like the back of his/her hand; only then will we begin to see some light re: the (i assume) illegally and exorbitantly high maintenance fees at THE MANHATTAN CLUB together with inaccessible, desirable reservation dates......only to find out that non-owners can get almost any date they want if they go to the right web site, including one of THE MANHATTAN CLUB'S own site.

johnb2353 wrote:
What is the point of joining this class action suit? The judge refused to hear the case the last time. That tells me the owner of The Manhattan Club is connected politically. I am going to find a good attorney to just get me out of this rotten investment. These class actions seem worthless. In the meantime, I pay nearly $3,000 a year for a place I cannot use.

Chris V.
Oct 26, 2013

I am not sure a class action law suit will get anywhere. My attorney told me the contract (it's all in the fine print) we signed when we bought these timeshares protects The Manhattan Club from not having time available, among other things. The salesmen from whom you bought the timeshare -- I am sure -- did not take the time to review the contract. So, I am going to sell my unit back. I have an excellent attorney who knows how to do this. I am spending close to $3,000 in maintenance fees on a place I never get to use. Time to cut my losses!

John B.
Oct 31, 2013

John A Could you send me the name and phone number of your attorney as well? rmm2004@hotmail.com. I am helping family members selling their MC units back. Thanks!

johna916 wrote:
Vanessa,

I just e-mailed you my attorney's name and phone number.

John

vanessa175 wrote:

Thank you.

Maria M.
Oct 31, 2013

Vanessa, Could you send me the attorney info as well. I had asked johna916 for it about 4 weeks ago. Thanks dave drmur@verizon.net

David M.
Nov 01, 2013

drmur,

I apologize. I will e-mail you my attorney's contact information from my verizon account now.

John

John B.
Nov 07, 2013

please let me know how I am included on this lawsuit they have the nerve to call me for referrals I cant even get in there when I want to

Barbara G.

Last edited by barbarag463 on Nov 07, 2013 09:55 AM

Nov 10, 2013

We are hoping to find an attorney in metro NYC to assist us in selling our Manhattan Club timeshare. Like so many others, we fell for the sales pitch and were told all the lies about access to 5 star properties and ease in booking resorts and hotels. When searching online for owners reviews of MC and RCI (feeling completely foolish that we did not do so before we bought), we were shocked to see how many people were also trying to get rid of their timeshares for the same reasons. Now that the class action suit of 2012 has been settled, we are unsure what recourse we have. Any suggestions or referrals will be greatly appreciated.

PhyllisH
Nov 10, 2013

Can you suggest a name of a lawyer to help us get out of this terrible situation?

johnb2353 wrote:
I am not sure a class action law suit will get anywhere. My attorney told me the contract (it's all in the fine print) we signed when we bought these timeshares protects The Manhattan Club from not having time available, among other things. The salesmen from whom you bought the timeshare -- I am sure -- did not take the time to review the contract. So, I am going to sell my unit back. I have an excellent attorney who knows how to do this. I am spending close to $3,000 in maintenance fees on a place I never get to use. Time to cut my losses!

PhyllisH

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.